Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 03-23-2012, 08:31 AM   #331
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
This one is for the M3. 1755mm for the SC. I was worried about that!
Old 03-23-2012, 08:50 AM   #332
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
Gt wing! Legggoooooo

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:00 PM   #333
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Keep that 7 man. These would look tough on there. You might be able to convince me to sell!

doubt i can get coils by then but you should let me borrow them for the TST meet in april
Old 03-23-2012, 08:05 PM   #334
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Sell it to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:36 PM   #335
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 07:45 AM..
OBEEWON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:48 PM   #336
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
phresher then a peppermint

keep it up obeee

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 01:02 PM   #337
STL240SXDRIFT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
STL240SXDRIFT is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
This 18/19 stagger is killn the game. So sick! Now please make a drift...
STL240SXDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 01:02 PM   #338
MarcD
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
MarcD is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I don't really like painted centres but somehow it just works on that, nice work.
MarcD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 09:07 PM   #339
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Rears make the fronts look small!

Can't wait for the day time pics.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:59 AM   #340
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 07:45 AM..
Old 04-13-2012, 09:07 AM   #341
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
why so popular
Old 04-13-2012, 09:45 AM   #342
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

It's the gastric bypass. Best thing I ever did.

Old 04-17-2012, 08:40 AM   #343
ka-titties
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
ka-titties is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
do the women's ones come with boobies in them?
ka-titties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:49 PM   #344
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Where do I paypal to get your photobucket limits removed. YEEESH.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:18 AM   #345
francogt1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
francogt1 will become famous soon enoughfrancogt1 will become famous soon enoughfrancogt1 will become famous soon enoughfrancogt1 will become famous soon enoughfrancogt1 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
fuck i miss my M3!!!!!! you have changed it to suit your style for sure..
keep up the updates always nice to see an old girl still around
Old 05-08-2012, 08:26 AM   #346
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 07:47 AM..
Old 05-08-2012, 10:20 AM   #347
g_mac530
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
g_mac530 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to g_mac530
Updates finally . I still sometimes can't fathom how you still manage to push on even after all the bullshit you have to go through sometimes.
g_mac530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:24 PM   #348
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

I've definitely slowed down man. Getting old.
Old 05-08-2012, 04:12 PM   #349
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
I've definitely slowed down man. Getting old.
I always wrote it off to making more money and wanting a newer car, I'll never accepting getting old as an excuse

SloppyMechanics approval of the fuel pump mod, that's getting it done.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 06:52 AM   #350
SRS BZNS
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
SRS BZNS is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SRS BZNS
pictures still don't fucking work
SRS BZNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:51 PM   #351
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

The government is after me.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:23 PM   #352
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

In the meantime...

...join the coalition of the willing.

Old 05-22-2012, 01:23 PM   #353
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 07:48 AM..
Old 05-22-2012, 01:42 PM   #354
SRS BZNS
Zilvia Member

SRS BZNS is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SRS BZNS
diff with liquid weighs about 94 lbs. (I shipped one once). Add the subframe to that with all the suspension and you were looking at probably a little over 200 lbs smushing your hand
SRS BZNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 03:08 PM   #355
zo0d
Zilvia Member

zo0d is on a distinguished road
Good thing you have that super Jamaican strength. Anyone else's hand would've surely been crushed.

Awesome thread. Thanks for supplying me with good reading material while I ate my lunch.
zo0d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:44 PM   #356
STL240SXDRIFT
Zilvia Junkie

STL240SXDRIFT is an unknown quantity at this point
Good update

So are you stripping the entire red car and junking the shell? Motor/tranny/rear diff/interior/suspension? Plans to cage the white car?
STL240SXDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:56 AM   #357
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

If I had money I would fix the red car and put a 2J or something in it.

The red shell is so clean compared to the white one. So much stuff that I want to do to the white one but no water or electric makes it impossible.

I want to cage the white car but money. I have it but it's not long enough. Eventually a Safety 21 I guess.
Old 05-23-2012, 10:59 AM   #358
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
this thread is like the east-coast version of wayne's (omikron) thread, its crazy

you need to make moving a #1 priority so that you can work with the essentials. i dont know how you manage with no water/power and limited tools.

this is crazy. THIS IS SPARTA.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 11:57 AM   #359
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Sheesh gimme some credit Mike. I think I do a little more in depth stuff. There is even some drifting and crashing mixed in here!

Yeah dude. No electric/water is taking it's toll this time around and I'm very close to throwing in the towel on this one. I was in there for 4 hours last night and I don't see what I got done.
Old 05-23-2012, 01:07 PM   #360
YA DIG
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
YA DIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Wow i jsut read through all 12 pages and shit made me tired just thinking about what you did haha straight bonethug right here
YA DIG is offline   Reply With Quote