Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Japan 日本

Old 10-20-2014, 04:12 AM   #1
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Question radar detectors/police radar bands?

I'm currently in Japan due to a wedding, and the groom got a speeding ticket a few days ago. I have a Valentine One in the US and love it, and was thinking about sending the happy couple a V1 after I return home. Would it work in Japan? I can't seem to find any info on it specifically being used in Japan. They live in Hokkaido if it makes any difference. Thanks guys!
Old 10-23-2014, 07:30 PM   #2
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Dont bother, it might pick up a few freqs but not all of them. If you want to buy him one, go to Autobacs. They have detectors that is built into a rearview mirror (small display on the corner kinda deal). Some has GPS on them that knows where all the speed cameras are at and even tells you if there's a cop nearby. Japanese cop cars actually sends out their GPS location for "safety".

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote