Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2012, 10:21 AM   #1
rb25crazy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
rb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
s14 los angeles modifed exhaust ticket where to go?

hi guys...

los angeles modifed exhaust ticket where to go?

my question is where do I go to get my modifed exhaust ticket resolved? I went to 1945 hill st, in downtown la... and when I waited there for a hr for the guy to get back on lunch break he just told me that they dont do that there... yet on the ticket all it said to do was go there...

the officer who gave me that ticket told me it'd cost me nothing to get it resolved just replace with oem muffler... then the guy at the 1945 hill st told me it'd cost me $108 for an inspection... he didn't tell me where to go either...

useless government....

do you guys know where I can go in Los angeles to get this inspection for free or a lower cost then $108, i'm assuming you guys may know where to go to get this resolved.

thanks again!
rb25crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links