Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Forced Induction

Old 12-05-2009, 06:08 PM   #1
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Parts Shop MAX ~High Mount Intercooler Kit~ Real time quotes and ordering in thread!

*****UPDATE*****
We have a Greddy Intake Manifold cold pipe solution finalized
and it has been added to the shopping cart as an HMIC kit option!

PURCHASES AND SHIPPING QUOTES DIRECTLY FROM THIS THREAD!
SIMPLY CLICK THE BLUE ADD TO CART LINK

VIEW CART

We have been doing custom drift spec intercoolers for a long time with fantastic results:

NOW: Parts Shop MAX is proud to bring you the first drift specific bolt on high mount intercooler in kit for SR and KA-T with T25 & T28 Bottom mounted turbos. This complete track proven HMIC kit delivers turbo response and reduction in temps that is second to none.

MAX S13-S14 SR & KA High Mount Intercooler for T25 & T28 Turbos $380
CLICK HERE TO ADD TO CART FOR AN INSTANT QUOTE OR TO ORDER ONLINE in stock date is 4-23

Intercooler sold by itself for $250
CLICK HERE TO ADD TO CART FOR AN INSTANT QUOTE OR TO ORDER ONLINE in stock date is 4-23

Key features of our drift specific High Mount Intercooler Kit:
~Mounts in front of the radiator, under the core support. Inlet and outlet shoot past the sides of the radiator.
~2.5"inlet and 2.75"outlet maintain proper velocity (3" pipes are too big for stock turbos)
~3.25" thick, extra wide core gives proper volume to the short height design
~Specifically designed for the bottom mount t25&t28 nissan turbos
~Extra short pipes for best response
~No BOV flange (we dont run them on our cars...TIG your choice of flange is optional)
~Allows better water cooling because it blocks less air from the radiator
~Mounts as far as possible away from front crash zone...and thieves...and cops
*Not compatible with pop up headlight motors and AC condenser
*Radiator support must be cut as shown in install photos

-Reinforced silicone couplers are available in Orange or Black.
S13 kit will have:
8x Stainless T-bolt clamps
2x 2.75" straight couplers
1x 2.5" straight coupler
1x 2"-2.5" step 90* coupler

S14 kit will have:
8x Stainless T-bolt clamps
2x 2.75" straight couplers
1x 2.5" straight coupler
1x 2"-2.5" step 45* coupler

MAX S14 High Mount Inter Cooler Kit $380

Track tested, seeing dramatically lower water temps, and instant boost response!

MAX S13 High Mount Inter Cooler Kit $380

Picture of the S13 complete kit:

installed

All intercooler kit options are available upon adding to cart for $380
CLICK HERE TO ADD TO CART FOR AN INSTANT QUOTE OR TO ORDER ONLINEin stock date is 4-23

Intercooler sold by itself for$250

THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY FROM THE HMIC KIT
(although they are a match made in heaven!)

I now have turbo inlets in stock for S15 T28 turbo ~ bottom mount ~ with Stock MAF or Z32 mass air flow meter Only $60!

Features:
~ 3 layer reinforced silicone couplers
~ Color choice of Black or Orange
~ Bead rolled Aluminum tube
~ Stainless steel hose clamps
~ Matches the Parts Shop MAX High Mount Intercooler (HMIC kit) perfectly!

Inlet pipe for T28 turbo with stock MAF available in black or orange: $60
CLICK HERE TO ADD TO CART FOR AN INSTANT QUOTE OR TO ORDER ONLINE in stock now!

Inlet pipe for T28 Turbo with Z32 MAF available in black or orange: $60

Install pictures

*****UPDATE*****

Inlet pipe for S13 T25 turbo is here !!!
Two versions are available, straight ($70) and curved ($80)
TIG welded and bead rolled aluminum tube with crank case breather fitting and 4 hose clamps
Comes with your choice of black or orange silicone couplers

Inlet pipe for T25 turbo with stock MAF available in black or orange and in two shapes: $70-$80

The curved tube is a little more expensive, and is designed to work with front mount intercooler pipe routing and curves around the OEM power steering reservoir rubber hose.

this version is a bit cleaner and a little cheaper than the bent aluminum tube inlet but requires our HMIC kit because the pipe routing of most FMIC kits interfere where this straight inlet puts the filter. Also the straight one requires you to lengthen the rubber hose on the bottom of the the power steering fluid reservoir.

installed pic on S13

get rid of all this crap!

VIEW CART
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 05-13-2010 at 07:14 PM..
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2009, 06:22 PM   #2
Exas Spec D
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Exas Spec D is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
OMG, I want the HMIC!!! I shall buy... if I stay boosted.
Old 12-05-2009, 06:32 PM   #3
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Damn, Matt's angle in that picture is just awesome!
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 06:42 PM   #4
zaquanh
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
zaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
assuming s13 and s14 have different mount points which one would be for a s14 with a s13 sr20 ?
zaquanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 07:23 PM   #5
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
There is 26 variations of this kit selectable in cart based on:
Coupler Color Preference,
Vehicle Body,
Engine and Turbo

It dont matter which "kit" you click on because they are all adjustable (once you are in the shopping cart) to your scenario

and 2 options of intercooler only - S13 or S14/15
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 12-05-2009, 08:36 PM   #6
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
so i guess you got more 90 degree couplers back instock?

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
RurouniMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:55 AM   #7
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

not right now, but they will be here very soon
Old 12-06-2009, 01:17 PM   #8
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
cool ill be ordering soon then.

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
RurouniMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:12 PM   #9
jars14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
jars14 can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
how much to weld on bov flange?
jars14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 01:54 PM   #10
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

$20 - send us the flange and we'll take care if it...
...although the kit does not come with any BOV port for a reason ~ you dont want to blow off while modulating the throttle for a drift. And they can leak. No one in this shop has ran a BOV for years now.
Old 12-07-2009, 11:18 PM   #11
jars14
Leaky Injector

jars14 can only hope to improve
Does that ruin street manners?? Do you have to run a tune for it?? sorry this is just
philosophy Im unfamiliar with.
jars14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:07 PM   #12
Viet-Tam
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Viet-Tam is making his/her stupidity well-knownViet-Tam is making his/her stupidity well-knownViet-Tam is making his/her stupidity well-knownViet-Tam is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Will the cold pipe clear the radiator hose on a KA?
Viet-Tam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:15 PM   #13
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jars14 View Post
Does that ruin street manners?? Do you have to run a tune for it?? sorry this is just
philosophy Im unfamiliar with.
It does not ruin anything, no retune, actually its better for the air/fuel because you are not letting any air escape that has already been metered for fuel by the MAF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viet-Tam View Post
Will the cold pipe clear the radiator hose on a KA?
it touches the hose. (see customer pic)
Old 12-22-2009, 07:20 PM   #14
s14fbs
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
s14fbs is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14fbs
would this work on a ka-t top mount setup with some adjusting ??
s14fbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:43 PM   #15
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

yes, you would just reroute the hotpipe
Old 12-27-2009, 06:13 PM   #16
bkg775
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
bkg775 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
ok I am not trying to be dumb or flame in any kind of way because i have been in awe since you debuted your parts. i DD my car and slide it and I am Sr and I have a hks ssqv because I was told I need a BOV. wouldnt if I ran without a BOV everyday my lil t25 would blow and so my motor wouldn't like it either right?
bkg775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 12:16 AM   #17
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I have never experienced anyone blowing their turbo due to lack of BOV, you certainly dont need it for drift but if you feel better with one on there for your daily by all means add a flange and enjoy.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:57 AM   #18
zorak
Zilvia Member

zorak is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to zorak
that picture is crazy.
zorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:53 PM   #19
Magnum375 Jr.
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (8)
Magnum375 Jr. is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Hey Dan, I sent you another PM about purchasing this kit, like we were talking about, let me know what I need to do to send money and such.
Magnum375 Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:10 PM   #20
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

pms answered
Old 12-31-2009, 09:02 AM   #21
s-cargo
Zilvia Member

s-cargo has made poor choicess-cargo has made poor choicess-cargo has made poor choicess-cargo has made poor choicess-cargo has made poor choicess-cargo has made poor choicess-cargo has made poor choices
what are the dimensions on the i.c.?
s-cargo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 02:30 PM   #22
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

the core is 688x190x86mm
Old 12-31-2009, 05:32 PM   #23
240rb20
Leaky Injector

240rb20 is an unknown quantity at this point
im assuming u can make this setup work on an rb20 swapped s13 with a little bit of custom piping???
240rb20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:49 PM   #24
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

yes indeed
Old 01-07-2010, 12:29 PM   #25
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

were almost out of these, I have 3 left and then there will be a wait till the next shipment.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:47 PM   #26
s-cargo
Zilvia Member

s-cargo has made poor choicess-cargo has made poor choicess-cargo has made poor choicess-cargo has made poor choicess-cargo has made poor choicess-cargo has made poor choicess-cargo has made poor choices
piping sold seperately??
s-cargo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 04:22 PM   #27
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

never planned on selling pipes alone since it is made specifically for our completely custom intercooler
Old 01-12-2010, 05:24 PM   #28
DisFrikkenWill
Leaky Injector

DisFrikkenWill is a well-known jackass
woah, you could use this even with the bumper reinforcement bar? which one do you get if you have a s14 with a s13 sr20det?
DisFrikkenWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 01:04 AM   #29
datboibrad
Zilvia Addict

datboibrad can only hope to improve
didnt see any mention of it but will you guys be releasing a version to work with greddy intake manifolds?
datboibrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 02:51 AM   #30
LayNLow
Zilvia Junkie

LayNLow is making a name for him/her selfLayNLow is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisFrikkenWill View Post
woah, you could use this even with the bumper reinforcement bar? which one do you get if you have a s14 with a s13 sr20det?
Yes, you can use this kit with the front reinforcement bar. The i/c mounts right up against the radiator. Nowhere close to the crash bar.
And for your other question, Dan will have to answer that one.