Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Forced Induction

Old 09-26-2006, 02:46 AM   #61
hipro
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
hipro is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnys14
is the s13 intercooler kit still in stock?
Yes, and more are on their way. Thanks, Mike Browning www.hiprollc.com
hipro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2006, 02:48 AM   #62
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_240sx
does the intercooler come with the painted logo on it?
No, but we do have stencils if you want to paint it on yourself, which some customers have done. Either plain Hybrid or HDi (Hybrid Development International). Thanks, Mike Browning www.hiprollc.com
Old 10-13-2006, 03:47 PM   #63
vqboodah
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
vqboodah is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
can i buy just the S14 intercooler pipe kit itself? kit comes with all clamps, couplers, hotpipe, cold pipe etc right? i already have an intercooler. also, how much?
vqboodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 08:41 PM   #64
MrBojangles
Leaky Injector

MrBojangles is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey I know this has been going on a long time but I just saw a friend of mine's new setup with one of your FMIC's. He said you guys met up somewhere in Marietta. I live maybe 10 min away from there, any chance you'd be willing to meet up so I can get in on this awesome deal. I'm just looking to purchase a FMIC (already have piping :/).

Let me know. If not then how much would shipping be to Conyers (shop where my car is at)?

EDIT: Also what is the availability on the stencils? I'm interested in the HDI stencil... would it come with the IC or could you guys use it to pre paint it b4 I pick it up or it ships?
Old 10-15-2006, 07:19 AM   #65
ranger2339
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
ranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ranger2339
Yoooo i hope you still have some of these, i just sent payment for S13 redtop IC kit and HKS BOV adapter!!

Thanks
Josh Axel
[email protected]
ranger2339 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 08:06 AM   #66
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vqboodah
can i buy just the S14 intercooler pipe kit itself? kit comes with all clamps, couplers, hotpipe, cold pipe etc right? i already have an intercooler. also, how much?
We are down to our very last S14 kit so, depending on how soon you want to purchase, we have one as of today. The piping is $250, including shipping to anywhere in the continental US via UPS Ground and includes everything you mentioned (does not include the intercooler and intercooler mounting brackets). Our next shipment is expected to arrive in 3 - 4 weeks and will include many more S14 kits. We currently have plenty of S13 SR, RB20/25, and CA18 kits in stock. Thanks, Mike Browning www.hiprollc.com 770-830-9242
Old 10-15-2006, 08:16 AM   #67
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBojangles
Hey I know this has been going on a long time but I just saw a friend of mine's new setup with one of your FMIC's. He said you guys met up somewhere in Marietta. I live maybe 10 min away from there, any chance you'd be willing to meet up so I can get in on this awesome deal. I'm just looking to purchase a FMIC (already have piping :/).

Let me know. If not then how much would shipping be to Conyers (shop where my car is at)?

EDIT: Also what is the availability on the stencils? I'm interested in the HDI stencil... would it come with the IC or could you guys use it to pre paint it b4 I pick it up or it ships?
For a limited time, we are offering the Hybrid Development International GTSpec intercoolers for $200, including FREE continental US delivery. For $25 more, we will include your choice of S13 or S14 stainless steel mounting brackets. You can place your order online at www.hiprollc.com. To get these prices, you must add the item to your shopping cart and, at checkout, enter the coupon code to mark down the retail price to the zilvia.net price. For the intercoolers, enter coupon code FMIC75, which reduces the price from $275 down to $200. We also accept PayPal ([email protected]) and credit cards over the phone. Georgia residents must pay 7% state sales tax.

If we can meet in the Marietta area for drop off, I can reduce the price by $10 to offset the shipping costs. Stencils are FREE; just remind me at purchase to put one in the box.

Thanks for your continued support. Mike Browning, Sales Manager, www.hiprollc.com, [email protected]
GTSpec Intercooler Specs: Made of T606T Aluminum, tested at >58 psi, flow rated at >800 cfm, core size is approx. 24x12x3 with 3" inlet/outlet with overal dimensions of approx. 31.5x12x3, weighs 15.2 lbs., manufacturer recommended for up to 750 horsepower applications.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gtspec2.jpg (61.2 KB, 20 views)
Old 10-15-2006, 08:18 AM   #68
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger2339
Yoooo i hope you still have some of these, i just sent payment for S13 redtop IC kit and HKS BOV adapter!!

Thanks
Josh Axel
[email protected]
Got your order, Josh, so your S13 complete kit and HKS BOV adapter will ship tomorrow. Thanks, Mike B. www.hiprollc.com
Old 10-15-2006, 08:25 AM   #69
ranger2339
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
ranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ranger2339
Thanks Mike..+1 for easy check out and the awsome discount, i had to get this kit what a deal..

Joah
ranger2339 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 12:46 PM   #70
s14rgs

s14rgs is an unknown quantity at this point
Just sent you payment for an s13 kit with s14 mounting brackets and an hks bov adapter.
s14rgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 08:25 AM   #71
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Mike,
I just sent you payment for a hybrid gt spec IC...As usual great pricing/service!

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 06:03 PM   #72
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrtyRat
Mike,
I just sent you payment for a hybrid gt spec IC...As usual great pricing/service!
Thanks, Joe... it is on its way to you! Mike B.
Old 11-06-2006, 06:07 PM   #73
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger2339
Thanks Mike..+1 for easy check out and the awsome discount, i had to get this kit what a deal..

Joah
Joah... was the order in the name of Rory? Hope so, 'cause the kit shipped today. Thanks, Mike B.
Old 11-08-2006, 12:25 AM   #74
TurbLu
Zilvia Member

TurbLu is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurbLu is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurbLu is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipro
Greetings Wntrcoatblu240... just for the record, we didn't change the kit; Hybrid did. We still offer both kits, but the old style is being discontinued. The new style is several pounds lighter and requires fewer couplers and t-bolt clamps. We are selling the new style about 10 to 1 over the old style, and many of those are wholesale accounts that have used both the old and new. Hybrid, like all other manufacturers, is constantly trying to improve both their products and their profitability... my guess is that a combination of those two is what drove the change. Thanks, Mike Browning www.hiprollc.com [email protected]
Off topic but to answer your question, a one piece pipe is better as it has less places to fail.
TurbLu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 01:30 PM   #75
IDriveFords
Leaky Injector

IDriveFords is a well-known jackass
s13 sr20det

Just trying to see if these guys are still around. I've tried calling and left a message. Just wanted to make sure the HKS flange would work with the SSQV (probably a stupid question) and also making sure you still have some s13 sr20det kits left. I'm ready to order both just waiting for a response to make sure your still around. Looking forward to doing business.
IDriveFords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 03:02 AM   #76
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDriveFords
...Just wanted to make sure the HKS flange would work with the SSQV (probably a stupid question) and also making sure you still have some s13 sr20det kits left...
Yes and YES! Your kit and BOV adapter are on their way. Thanks for your business! Mike B., www.hiprollc.com
Old 12-05-2006, 08:48 PM   #77
IDriveFords
Leaky Injector

All I have to say about this kit is WOW! I just got it today and it looks amazing you cannot beat the pricing and service from this guy. Mike your awsome and thnx again for the great product and excellent service. This has been the smoothest and easiest transaction yet if your in the market for a great looking intercooler for an unbeatable price this is your man.
Old 12-13-2006, 03:12 PM   #78
IDriveFords
Leaky Injector

install s13

just a quick question: how much hacking will I have to do to the bumper support to get this to fit/function right. I have the s13 setup and I'm getting ready to install it but I'm trying not to butcher my bumper support. Thnx
-Rob-
Old 12-14-2006, 12:27 AM   #79
Dr. Moreau
Zilvia Member

Dr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Dr. Moreau Send a message via MSN to Dr. Moreau Send a message via Yahoo to Dr. Moreau
do you have the 18" gt spec cores as well?

'91 240SX Hatch
Redtop SR since March 2006
Dr. Moreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 03:44 PM   #80
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Moreau
do you have the 18" gt spec cores as well?
Sorry, but no... we just couldn't justify buying them in large quantities when the price was almost the same as the full sized core. Thanks, Mike B. www.hiprollc.com
Old 12-15-2006, 03:59 PM   #81
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDriveFords
just a quick question: how much hacking will I have to do to the bumper support to get this to fit/function right. I have the s13 setup and I'm getting ready to install it but I'm trying not to butcher my bumper support. Thnx
-Rob-
Rob... I always use an angle grinder to cut the bumper as shown in the photo below. I measure just wider than the width of the intercooler and go down just over half way in the back. I then use a sledge hammer to "forcefully" fold the metal forward, with some effort, and then tack weld it back to provide support. Some people remove the support altogether, but I prefer to leave it in place. Hope this helps. Thanks, Mike B. www.hiprollc.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bumper Cuts.jpg (75.4 KB, 52 views)
Old 12-16-2006, 11:23 PM   #82
Dr. Moreau
Zilvia Member

Dr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Dr. Moreau Send a message via MSN to Dr. Moreau Send a message via Yahoo to Dr. Moreau
makes sense. i was just wondering.

'91 240SX Hatch
Redtop SR since March 2006
Dr. Moreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 09:16 AM   #83
moss13

moss13 is an unknown quantity at this point
I've seen these kits widely used in Australia
moss13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 09:43 AM   #84
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
looking for just the cold pipe for a S13 SR
Old 12-17-2006, 06:15 PM   #85
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromxtor
looking for just the cold pipe for a S13 SR
Just the cold pipe is $125 shipped; with the single 90 degree silicone coupler and two t-bolt clamps is $150 shipped. Thanks, Mike B. [email protected], www.hiprollc.com
Old 02-20-2007, 10:17 PM   #86
chlatboy
Zilvia FREAK!

chlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enough
Mike, sorry to ressurect this thread but i was wondering if you guys made a cold pipe for the rb25det greddy manifold? One with a BOV flange on it already?

chlatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 01:47 AM   #87
dreaMervaj
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (18)
dreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Got me wondering, no KA kits?
dreaMervaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 02:07 AM   #88
Clearalbino
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Clearalbino will become famous soon enoughClearalbino will become famous soon enoughClearalbino will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
What size is the piping?
Clearalbino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 09:15 AM   #89
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I was wondering if anyone has pics of the install with the "NEW" intercooler piping setup. I looks like the instructions on their website shows the old intercooler piping installed in a S13 chassis. Just trying to figure out what the actual new intercooler piping looks like installed.

Scott
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 06:12 PM   #90
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chlatboy
Mike, sorry to ressurect this thread but i was wondering if you guys made a cold pipe for the rb25det greddy manifold? One with a BOV flange on it already?
Sorry, but we only sell the "off the shelf" products made by Hybrid, and they do not offer it. Thanks, Mike B.