Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 12-14-2007, 02:27 PM   #31
ripnbst
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
ripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The lesson here is never send payment to someone you dont know other than through paypal.
Old 12-15-2007, 01:17 AM   #32
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
It's been over a week. OP has this been resolved?
mel,

he posted up a little that he is giving realslow 2 more weeks.

Also, if you are FRIENDS with realslow stop posting in this thread.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 08:28 PM   #33
Jed_Atreides
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (82)
Jed_Atreides is making a name for him/her selfJed_Atreides is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 82 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripnbst View Post
The lesson here is never send payment to someone you dont know other than through paypal.
Except I did send payment through Paypal, as explained in my post.

He sent me a text today, saying he shipped out the parts. I'm guessing it's by freight since he didn't provide me with a tracking number. So let's see where this goes after a week. Unless it takes longer , never sent nor received items via freight before.

Count down to a happy holiday T-minus 7 days, everyone.

J

Last edited by Jed_Atreides; 12-17-2007 at 09:07 PM..
Jed_Atreides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 08:31 PM   #34
((sr)) kelly
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
So you are saying that this is his job? If so then he should be paying an advertisers fee...another reason that he could be banned.

he does it on the side... he has many projects... so its not his source of income... just a way to get rid of all of his un wanted parts...

he is a nissan FREAK, and sells stuff for sooo cheap... he just sold a PFC l jetro for 550... that is crazy
((sr)) kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 01:34 PM   #35
Jed_Atreides
Zilvia Junkie

Jed_Atreides is making a name for him/her selfJed_Atreides is making a name for him/her self
Rear bumper arrived yesterday, but no sign of the hood. Text messaged him and also called him, no response. He paypaled me $100 a while back which I am to refund after I get the bumper AND then hood.

Gave me only 1 tracking and it seems to be only for the bumper.

Guess it's another waiting game till he responds. Gonna give it another week before I raise my whine meter.

So far, $250 for a rear bumper that I don't want. Hood was the item I crave. :\
Old 01-16-2008, 11:39 PM   #36
Jed_Atreides
Zilvia Junkie

realslow = lives up to his name, and I get no help. Long live scammers.

I give up. Here's the summary of the story: I paid realslow $350 for a damaged CF hood and rear bumper back in Sept of 07. He never shipped the parts and refused to respond neither in email, phone calls, nor PM. I posted a scam thread in here, he responded and so did 1 admin who backed me up. So FINALLY he responds and claims how sorry he is and he has a conscience too as a human being and will send me $100 and ship out the parts and then I refund him the $100.

Early January 08, I got the bumper, no hood. I contacted realslow and the admin who promised to help me, nothing from realslow, and I'm still waiting on the admin(s)

So in the end, I paid $250 for a bumper I didn't really want (damaged CF hood was my crave)

So here he is, bragging about his new rides paid partially by me. W00t.

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=172542

For a more detailed version, here's the link:

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=163644

Paid w/ Paypal, disputed, but got blew off since it's over their "dispute period".

I love it, had a great xmas, and a wonderful new year. I can't wait to see the rest of 08. God Bless scammers!!
Old 01-17-2008, 09:11 PM   #37
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Realslow has been banned.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 01-17-2008, 09:12 PM   #38
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

No need for a second thread. But Realslow has been banned, and is no longer welcome here on Zilvia.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 01-19-2008, 01:53 AM   #39
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Ahhh fudge man. Got another complaint here. Didn't send me the lock and key for the Kouki tail lights I bought off of him and never replied to me when I PMed him.
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 12:10 AM   #40
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
bout a power fc from him and its fried. wtf is up with this guy!!?!?!?
Old 02-02-2008, 12:11 AM   #41
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
i bought a power fc from him to find out that its fried today. paypal dispute going on now.
Old 02-02-2008, 01:42 AM   #42
alindeman1989
Zilvia Addict

alindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to alindeman1989
Man that blows, keep the 100 bucks for your time, even if the hood comes. The good news is he was banned, so he wont be able to scam anyone else. Hope you get your hood bud.
alindeman1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 11:40 AM   #43
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ((sr)) kelly View Post
he does it on the side... he has many projects... so its not his source of income... just a way to get rid of all of his un wanted parts...

he is a nissan FREAK, and sells stuff for sooo cheap... he just sold a PFC l jetro for 550... that is crazy
yea that was me that bought that BURNT power fc. this guy needs to get in contact with me
Old 02-02-2008, 12:20 PM   #44
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

got in contact with paypal and got a different number for him 910-538-3274
Old 02-03-2008, 09:37 PM   #45
x'ed
Zilvia Member

x'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jung918 View Post
^ It maybe better then money order but if the other person pulls his money out then you are still sol. When using paypal, pay with a credit card. They are more likley to help out in a situation like this.

Not for me, paypal refused to help and so did my cc company.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:44 PM   #46
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDACEX187 View Post
got in contact with paypal and got a different number for him 910-538-3274
Well shit. I am sorry that he screwed you over too. I hope that you guys get your money back. Also, if ANYONE suspects that this person has made a second screen name or has any other info PLEASE post it up or PM an admin or mod.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 02-07-2008, 07:08 PM   #47
808_Drift
Zilvia Member

808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light808_Drift is a glorious beacon of light
wow im glad hes banned and im sorry to those of you who got scammed. I know alot of people did have smooth transactions with him but just because you do 300 good sales doesnt mean you have the right to screw even 1 person over. IMHO he had more then enought time to settle this, even if you are very busy if you sell something to someone as soon as the payment is sent its your responsiblity to come thru on your end. I hope those who got screwed can get their money back
808_Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 12:07 AM   #48
Jed_Atreides
Zilvia Junkie

Yeah, I've been wishing I can get my money back since Sept of 07. Trust me, lose sleep over that I won't. May the Gods bestow a blister on his foreskin.
Old 07-04-2011, 11:27 AM   #49
JDM671
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (37)
JDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDM671
To let you know this guy is on ka-t.org and I just got scammed on there friday. Sent him money for a jgs ka-t downpipe, He never replied back in 4 days. -_____- just a warning.

Touke <3
JDM671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 02:21 PM   #50
biggie
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
biggie is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to biggie
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM671 View Post
To let you know this guy is on ka-t.org and I just got scammed on there friday. Sent him money for a jgs ka-t downpipe, He never replied back in 4 days. -_____- just a warning.
FYI, SR(kelly) is the one using the RealSlow screenname on KA-t.org