Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 01-29-2008, 04:50 AM   #31
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Good shiet...Bought some flex-a-lite fans, shipped in a couple of days and got it a lot sooner than I thought I would considering its coming from NJ.

Would definitely deal with again.

If you need anything on this side of the pond, lemme know and ill see what I can do for you Carlos...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2008, 01:56 PM   #32
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Bought a sr manifold from him, came super fast!

Great seller, would do business again.
Old 03-09-2008, 01:49 AM   #33
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabread View Post
Bought a sr manifold from him, came super fast!

Great seller, would do business again.
ditto haha.

Thanks for the sr manifold carlos.
projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 07:20 AM   #34
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Carlos is awesome.

Hooked me up with a GREAT deal on a breather tank for my cooling system.

Thank you Carlos.
Old 06-13-2008, 01:53 PM   #35
Dr. Moreau
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Dr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dr. Moreau Send a message via MSN to Dr. Moreau Send a message via Yahoo to Dr. Moreau
great guy. hooked me up with a set of greddy smi gauges a little while ago. awesome to deal with and very fair pricing.

'91 240SX Hatch
Redtop SR since March 2006
Dr. Moreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 04:10 PM   #36
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
as usual a very nice guy
sold me pair of work meister s2r
love em cant stop looking at them
gave me an amazing deal on a navan s14 steering wheel and some other things
cant wait to give you more of my money haha
90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:11 PM   #37
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Bought a nicey OMP RS seat and Rails today in person from Carlos. Super smooth transaction, easy to communicate with, and a awesome guy. I had to leave in a hurry, but it was nice meeting another stand up guy from the forum.

Carlos, A+, good guy. Plus I'm envious of his daily Q...man what a baller nice D/D!

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:59 PM   #38
roel03
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (23)
roel03 is making a name for him/her selfroel03 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
First and foremost, Carlos has given me the best service I have received on any forum.

I bought a set of SPL Tension rods and air deflectors from him for an awesome price and everything showed up exactly as advertised with no gimmicks. Not only did he deliver great communication and information but he went the extra mile to help me even after he had made the sale. He provided me with the original receipt of the product so I can have a warranty and treated me exactly the same before and after the transaction.

All in all, great person and great seller. I hope to do business again.
roel03 is offline   Reply With Quote