Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 05-25-2008, 09:40 PM   #31
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
My Boi Lou....kool Cat....legit Buyer Too!
240XTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2008, 10:34 AM   #32
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Trader Rating: (0)
Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Goodguy and good buyer. Came out when he said he would, didn't try to lowball me when he got out here, which is more than I can say about most buyers. But yeah, if he wants to buy something of yours, you'll be safe with this guy.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 06:33 PM   #33
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
cool guy defiantly buy shit from him
wow-thats-a-cool-car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 06:21 PM   #34
mbvigil
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
mbvigil is a name known to allmbvigil is a name known to allmbvigil is a name known to allmbvigil is a name known to allmbvigil is a name known to allmbvigil is a name known to allmbvigil is a name known to allmbvigil is a name known to allmbvigil is a name known to allmbvigil is a name known to allmbvigil is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
cool guy but he gave me crabs
Old 06-16-2008, 07:44 PM   #35
luckysr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
luckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Yep Kool Guy Indeed .....=0
luckysr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 10:05 AM   #36
insolentspike
Leaky Injector

insolentspike is just really niceinsolentspike is just really niceinsolentspike is just really niceinsolentspike is just really niceinsolentspike is just really niceinsolentspike is just really niceinsolentspike is just really niceinsolentspike is just really niceinsolentspike is just really nice
Cool guy, awesome seller, brought my fender to me!!! =), to my house =)
will definetely deal in business with again!!!! LEGIT!!!
insolentspike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 05:36 PM   #37
pwr-adr
Leaky Injector

pwr-adr is a jewel in the roughpwr-adr is a jewel in the roughpwr-adr is a jewel in the roughpwr-adr is a jewel in the roughpwr-adr is a jewel in the roughpwr-adr is a jewel in the roughpwr-adr is a jewel in the roughpwr-adr is a jewel in the rough
I just recieved a wangan wing and I must admit, awesome guy and great seller, He understood my situation with the money, undestood it had to be shipped, and this guy can make custom boxes like nobody's buisness lol. He kept me updated every step of the way and called numerous times to confirm that I did get it and that it was in good condition. This gentelman is legit and I recommend doing buisness with him to anyone interested in his parts!
pwr-adr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:31 PM   #38
DRFTWHORE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
DRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
cool guy, let me borrow his tools and jack at willow springs, gave me a ride in his car super legit (btw it da dude with da red turbo2 fc i borrowed ur distilled water for my intercooler lol)
DRFTWHORE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 09:13 PM   #39
cornloaf
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (55)
cornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nicecornloaf is just really nice
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cornloaf
This guy is the shit - i lagged out on him for a rear vertex bumper and he still delivered it the next day!! A+++++. Great seller, great business man, no hassles - highly reccomended
cornloaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 05:43 PM   #40
super240sx7185
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (83)
super240sx7185 has a reputation beyond reputesuper240sx7185 has a reputation beyond reputesuper240sx7185 has a reputation beyond reputesuper240sx7185 has a reputation beyond reputesuper240sx7185 has a reputation beyond reputesuper240sx7185 has a reputation beyond reputesuper240sx7185 has a reputation beyond reputesuper240sx7185 has a reputation beyond reputesuper240sx7185 has a reputation beyond reputesuper240sx7185 has a reputation beyond reputesuper240sx7185 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 83 reviews
Great buyer/seller to deal with can't wait for our next transaction!!!!!
super240sx7185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 05:44 PM   #41
emtee817
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
emtee817 is a glorious beacon of lightemtee817 is a glorious beacon of lightemtee817 is a glorious beacon of lightemtee817 is a glorious beacon of lightemtee817 is a glorious beacon of lightemtee817 is a glorious beacon of lightemtee817 is a glorious beacon of lightemtee817 is a glorious beacon of lightemtee817 is a glorious beacon of lightemtee817 is a glorious beacon of lightemtee817 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
great guy, drove out and delivered my hubs to me
emtee817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 05:54 PM   #42
importdude
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
importdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to importdude
bought the turbonetics mbc from luis. Standup guy, shiped lighting fast and responded to pm's with quickness

thanks again
tony
importdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 06:40 PM   #43
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Awesome seller. Real cool dude as well. I've bought a bunch of stuff from him before. =)
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 12:09 PM   #44
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (313)
MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 313 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrMcgarrett
Good guy.
He's bought a bunch of stuff from me and will hopefully continue to do so lol
MrMcgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 10:35 AM   #45
santosspl
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (21)
santosspl has a reputation beyond reputesantosspl has a reputation beyond reputesantosspl has a reputation beyond reputesantosspl has a reputation beyond reputesantosspl has a reputation beyond reputesantosspl has a reputation beyond reputesantosspl has a reputation beyond reputesantosspl has a reputation beyond reputesantosspl has a reputation beyond reputesantosspl has a reputation beyond reputesantosspl has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to santosspl
dope..called and came over the next day unlike a standard flaker..this guy is legit as can be!. awesome car too!..CONGRATS as well man!

THanks again, with Luis' money i got to buy food!
santosspl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 03:22 PM   #46
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
Trader Rating: (13)
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
luis is a stand up guy. we have a bound....first guy i met from zilvia...<3
his girl is cool peeps too!

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
dtc 360RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:14 PM   #47
Bowbasaur
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Bowbasaur is just really niceBowbasaur is just really niceBowbasaur is just really niceBowbasaur is just really niceBowbasaur is just really niceBowbasaur is just really niceBowbasaur is just really niceBowbasaur is just really niceBowbasaur is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
legit guy bought my fender from me with no problem ..luis come get the front bumper before i throw it away
Bowbasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 12:17 PM   #48
240sxdriftin
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
good guy...

Last edited by 240sxdriftin; 08-09-2008 at 02:20 PM..
240sxdriftin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:30 PM   #49
Shifty_winds

Shifty_winds is a glorious beacon of lightShifty_winds is a glorious beacon of lightShifty_winds is a glorious beacon of lightShifty_winds is a glorious beacon of lightShifty_winds is a glorious beacon of lightShifty_winds is a glorious beacon of lightShifty_winds is a glorious beacon of lightShifty_winds is a glorious beacon of lightShifty_winds is a glorious beacon of lightShifty_winds is a glorious beacon of lightShifty_winds is a glorious beacon of light
Legit dude, stoked on the sale and my new pink harness.
Shifty_winds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 12:10 PM   #50
s13_Angelo
Zilvia Junkie

s13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura about
very Kool guy nice seller
s13_Angelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 02:10 PM   #51
240cracker
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240cracker
LEGIT

ill c u at the track soon foo
240cracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 06:37 PM   #52
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
luis is a jerk

totally kidding..luis rules!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will vouch for this guy anytime against anybody
Old 09-08-2008, 11:50 AM   #53
lechu84
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
lechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
def cool guy. sold me a hood that he wasnt even trying to sell. took alittle bribing but i got em. haha THANX BRO. see you on the track
lechu84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:08 PM   #54
xpl2007
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
xpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
This guys is legit. Id buy from him no worries!

xpl2007 is offline   Reply With Quote