Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 02:12 PM   #1
efsees are best
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
efsees are best has a spectacular aura aboutefsees are best has a spectacular aura aboutefsees are best has a spectacular aura aboutefsees are best has a spectacular aura aboutefsees are best has a spectacular aura aboutefsees are best has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to efsees are best Send a message via MSN to efsees are best
CA FEELER: for sale 1990 convertible fc3s 3600

stock everything 1990 black convertible, rebuilt motor 4700 miles ago. new driveshaft, super clean roof, and all switches etc work. leather seats, and headrest speakers work. this is the premium model, so it has all the bells and whistles as far as stock parts.

what i have added:

pioneer mp3 headunit.

bn sports version I

rota g-force (knock off advans)

kuhmo rubber

i have recently replaced the driveshaft, and serviced it with all fluids etc. this car is entirely stock, so it could end up being the perfect platform for you to create a masterpiece. mileage on the chassis is a little over 180k, and as i said everything is virtually new in there.... from dash board, to steeringwheel, to carpet, and the seats have minor wear. aside from that, that is all i can think of.

this car could use some paint where it aint... but for the most part, it is alright. headlights are cropped, and can simply be reactivated by reinstalling the fuse. all lights work, and switches work, wipers work at all speed, and all guages are functional.... the fuel guage tho... it kinda falls limp after half tank, but it works.

pics: they go from most recent to older.

no overfenders, all stock metal... i also still have the stock s5 front and read bumpers that you will be getting with the car. this is still my daily driver, and it runs very good... still currently registered, even tho registration is coming up shortly. you will be given the title, and 2 keys to the car, primary and spare. other than that is all i can think of. hopefully this post was informative enough, and it answers all of your questions.

asking 3600 for the car.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2009, 02:37 PM   #2
s13kid989
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
s13kid989 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
interested in trades?
Old 11-04-2009, 02:53 PM   #3
efsees are best
Leaky Injector

efsees are best has a spectacular aura aboutefsees are best has a spectacular aura aboutefsees are best has a spectacular aura aboutefsees are best has a spectacular aura aboutefsees are best has a spectacular aura aboutefsees are best has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to efsees are best Send a message via MSN to efsees are best
whats the condition of the trade? i assume a s-chassis?
Old 11-04-2009, 04:18 PM   #4
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Get front shots! pretty clean for what it is!
Old 11-04-2009, 05:27 PM   #5
s13kid989
Zilvia Member

My car is in mint condition.. one of the cleaner low miles s13's running around

its on coils buddyclub seat and rails mint paint and 103k miles
Old 11-04-2009, 11:08 PM   #6
efsees are best
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Boosts View Post
Get front shots! pretty clean for what it is!
voila....

@ s13kid.... post a pic of the car, depending on the year, i may consider it. also, what kind of coilovers? something rad, that would allow the chassis to be virtually impossible to daily drive type low would help the chances.

Last edited by efsees are best; 11-04-2009 at 11:47 PM..
Old 11-05-2009, 12:02 AM   #7
dkwasherexd
Zilvia Addict

dkwasherexd is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to dkwasherexd
bump for legit car and seller. Somebody give this baby a good home!
Old 11-05-2009, 12:10 AM   #8
s13kid989
Zilvia Member

its a 91 pm me your phone number and i will send ya a few pics or an email will do.

and my coils will lay frame.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:26 PM   #9
efsees are best
Leaky Injector

would rather accept cash instead of cars right now. i have too many vehicles.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:12 AM   #10
efsees are best
Leaky Injector

thinking of putting some parts or money into the car here shortly. probably not going to be a stock chassis for too much longer.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:29 PM   #11
efsees are best
Leaky Injector

final bizzump.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:12 AM   #12
racerx2k1

racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by efsees are best View Post
would rather accept cash instead of cars right now. i have too many vehicles.
Quote:
thinking of putting some parts or money into the car here shortly. probably not going to be a stock chassis for too much longer.
Quote:
final bizzump.
2 bump limit. You can start new thread in 3 days.