Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 04-16-2003, 11:04 PM   #31
mrmurphz

Trader Rating: (0)
mrmurphz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mrmurphz
anyone from east bay

I was wondering if anyone from the east bay wants to roll. I live in Hercules. It'd be nice to get a little convoy rolling down there.
mrmurphz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2003, 02:45 AM   #32
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Danio is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation

I was thinking of meeting at Tapioca Express in Milpitas at 1:30. Then at 2:30 sharp we drive together to the meet in San Jose. But I think someone mentioned that there's a Tapioca Express in San Jose? So maybe meeting there would make more sense, 'cept I don't know where it's at. Someone *ahem*MrMigs* tell me. Or it doesn't have to be Tapioca Express. Could be anywhere.
Danio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 03:12 AM   #33
cali240sxdrifter
Zilvia FREAK!

cali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cali240sxdrifter
hey guys, can't wait for the meet. i was just preparing and was gonna bring some food for the bbq, but since its gonna start like 3 or so then most people might have already had lunch and stuff.. so am not sure if i should bring food or not, which was the main thing for the meet is to have a eat and chat around. Since now am not gonna be spending my most my money on the food i'll be burning a few more cd's of option2 drifter vcd videos i got so i can sell them durning the meet. just look for the only hispanic guy other there! l8s

Garage - 00 S2000, 09 BMW M3 Sedan, 17 Tacoma, 09 BMW Wagon
cali240sxdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 03:51 AM   #34
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by cali240sxdrifter
Since now am not gonna be spending my most my money on the food i'll be burning a few more cd's of option2 drifter vcd videos i got so i can sell them durning the meet. just look for the only hispanic guy other there! l8s
Heh... I'd rather you not use the meet as a blackmarket for your VCDs. I definitely hope you haven't announced to any other forums about what you plan to do at this meet. Set up a booth in SF Chinatown or something.

And there are at least two Hispanics who frequently go to 240SX meets. They were both at the one you went to.
Old 04-19-2003, 03:51 AM   #35
DRFT
Post Whore!

DRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her self
Im down for the meet...do you have the whole series of option? and do they work on dvd/vcd players?
Old 04-19-2003, 03:56 AM   #36
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Angry

Quote:
Originally posted by DRFT
do you have the whole series of option? and do they work on dvd/vcd players?
Steven please don't answer that question here. And nobody ask anymore about the illegal sales here cuz 1) I want NorCal 240SX and its meets to have nothing to do with this, and 2) I don't want this thread closed.
Old 04-19-2003, 09:30 PM   #37
DRFT
Post Whore!

DRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her self
hey wassup guys my bad for the response...i hope this meet goes well. So is the \rx-7 peeps down for the meet?
Old 04-20-2003, 04:36 AM   #38
cali240sxdrifter
Zilvia FREAK!

cali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cali240sxdrifter
my bad on my part.. i won't be making the vcd's. can't wait for the meet!

Garage - 00 S2000, 09 BMW M3 Sedan, 17 Tacoma, 09 BMW Wagon
cali240sxdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 12:19 AM   #39
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
hey Danio, could i have access to the norcal site? I wanna do some daily / weekly updates for it. It would be the awesome if you could give me the password info for it. YAIS!

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 04:45 AM   #40
mC_YoTo
Leaky Injector

mC_YoTo is an unknown quantity at this point
bout 240 meet in SanJo

yo! wsup ! I havent really been online for awhile, so I'm quite a NEWBIE. i hava question about the meet this weekend...it may sound dumb but here it goes...."Do i have to be a member of the NorCal 240SX Club to go??"..and thats it...please let me kno..thanks guyz/galz...oh yah bout AVR-Phils 240SX, do any of you guyz kno when it got stolen?? dude...havent seen him fer awhile, we used to go to the same school(Ai yo!) back then until i dropped out..hehe
mC_YoTo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 09:47 AM   #41
Kaizen
Leaky Injector

Kaizen is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Kaizen
Chris... i'm goin for sure on saturday...no work. are you gonna go, and if you do are you gonna drive as well, or am i cartin your ass around... hahaha j/k. lemme know bro.

anyone else in the east bay wanna ride down with us. e-mail, pm, or post.

this will be my 3rd attempt to attend a meet. still haven't made one yet.

"you was a still born baby: momma didn't want you, but you were still born" - cannible ox
Kaizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 01:34 PM   #42
anthony240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
anthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anthony240
hmmm, not sure about this. my family wants to go to reno, cuz it was my b-day on Sunday and my parents wanna introduce me to the wonderful world of gambling, hehe. hopefully i get lucky and win some money for the car, and maybe pay some bills. still not concrete, will find out soon.

oh and if i don't make it...look out for a black Kouki w/ Advan AV7's, he's a newbie from my town and wants to meet up. Mike (gotdrift) you remember this fool. he's cool, i just got him in trouble recently. got busted watching street races and he has to do a ref check for 5 years so I just ruined his SR dreams...that's not cool, damn my peer pressure!
Old 04-21-2003, 09:51 PM   #43
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Sac 240's

Attention all sacramento area 240's... i am currently trying to start a Sac 240 club and if you are interested drop me a line... [email protected] i would like to meet fellow enthusiasts and get new ideas!

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 10:01 PM   #44
DRFT
Post Whore!

Heres a rollcall of whos attending the meet. Please put you screen name, name and city.

thanks

Rollcall:
1.) DRFT-Edmund from Sac
Old 04-21-2003, 11:47 PM   #45
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
MrMigs/Michael from San Jose

Old 04-22-2003, 01:39 AM   #46
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
i think myself, nokeone:noah and rbs14:scott will be there..

from Santa Cruz...
Old 04-22-2003, 02:25 AM   #47
kazuo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
3) Kaz aka Art = me, Green Silvia
4) Chris aka Chris = bayarea240, Red 180SX

and, barring laziness/other acts of stupidity

5) Alan, aka whateverthehellisnameisonthisboard, Purple S14a

And ya.

Who all from Frisco/North of Frisco/Slighlty south (DC) of Frisco is goin'? Y'all might wanna meet up and roll with Alan and/or JDM Koto.

Me and Chris are prolly gonna be in Milpitas so I think we'll meet up with Dan @ Tapioca and roll out.

whirred, see y'all there
kazuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 01:17 PM   #48
daisosasen01
Zilvia Member

daisosasen01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello Hello

Hey everyone..
Does anyone have pics of the meet? Just wondering. I really want to know how people are improveing on their car tuneing..

Thanks
Koji
daisosasen01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 01:24 PM   #49
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

you mean the meet that hasn't happened yet?

Old 04-22-2003, 01:34 PM   #50
projectsilvia1
Leaky Injector

projectsilvia1 is an unknown quantity at this point
i will not be attending this meet as it is supposed to rain on saturday and sunday so i hope you guys have fun...
just a little fyi..
Mike
projectsilvia1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 01:40 PM   #51
daisosasen01
Zilvia Member

daisosasen01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy opps

Damn.,..

Sorry bout that. Heh.. stupid me.

O.k well don't forget to supply links.. hehe
Also for those that know me or not.. I am selling my rims. Will cut a deal if bought soon. Go to zilvia classifieds..
Koji
daisosasen01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 02:24 PM   #52
Kaizen
Leaky Injector

Kaizen is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Kaizen
kaizen: nick from vallejo
white 92 coupe

"you was a still born baby: momma didn't want you, but you were still born" - cannible ox
Kaizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 04:38 PM   #53
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Sorry my internet has been down for a while now so I haven't been able to check this board and reply. (I'm borrowing someone else's computer right now.)

projectsilvia1 is right, it does seem like it's going to rain, but I say we have the meet anyway. If you're coming, please show up on time (3:00) because if it rains hard (should be light rain), we might want to drive to another location.

MrMigs I'll send you the info sometime.

So Milpitas Tapioca Express (Dixon Landing exit) at 1:30 for those who want to drive together, ok? Ok.
Old 04-22-2003, 05:31 PM   #54
kazuo
Post Whore!

kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
Backup plan...

Quote:
Originally posted by Danio
projectsilvia1 is right, it does seem like it's going to rain, but I say we have the meet anyway. If you're coming, please show up on time (3:00) because if it rains hard (should be light rain), we might want to drive to another location.
Dan, since it might rain, I think you should hold off on getting food & whatnot for the BBQ... cus if it ends up raining, we should just go to D&B's. Might as well; its warm, next to the mall, and they have Initial D! :P

Plus plenty of parking. They can't kick us out if we're customers. =)

See j00 @ Tapioca on saturday then
Old 04-22-2003, 10:26 PM   #55
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Re: Backup plan...

Quote:
Originally posted by kazuo
Dan, since it might rain, I think you should hold off on getting food & whatnot for the BBQ... cus if it ends up raining, we should just go to D&B's.
I never said I was getting food. :P

The problem with D&B is that not everyone is 21 or older. Normally there are meets at D&B because of the big parking lot and people just stay outside.

I was thinking that if it rains hard, we could move the meet to a multi-level parking lot at some mall, to hide from the rain. The only question is which mall isn't going to kick us out if we're just loitering in the parking lot structure?
Old 04-22-2003, 11:23 PM   #56
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

SJSU lot is always empty on weekends, but the cops might bitch. Anyway, ill still come to the meet if it rains. Umm... And yeah, cool... Dan, just send the info whenever.

Old 04-23-2003, 01:16 PM   #57
kazuo
Post Whore!

Re: Re: Backup plan...

Quote:
Originally posted by Danio
I never said I was getting food. :P
So who's bringing the food then?

I'm thinking about flaking out if the weather is bad on Saturday... :P

In any event, Alan isn't coming, so knock him off the roll call. :P

Chris says Taj (Red S14) is supposed to come through, so add one more to the list.

later
Old 04-23-2003, 02:13 PM   #58
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Re: Re: Re: Backup plan...

Quote:
Originally posted by kazuo
So who's bringing the food then?

I'm thinking about flaking out if the weather is bad on Saturday... :P

In any event, Alan isn't coming, so knock him off the roll call. :P

Chris says Taj (Red S14) is supposed to come through, so add one more to the list.

later
Sodas will be provided. Food, I don't know. Never said there was going to be food but I think BJ was planning to have a BBQ. I don't know what's happening with that now though. Since the meet starts at 3:00, maybe a group of us should just go have dinner somewhere afterward.

Weather.com now says it'll be cloudy (instead of raining) on Saturday.

I hope you guys don't use this "roll call" to predict how many people will show up. In past meets we'd normally have maybe 5-10 people say they'll show up and end up having 30 or so cars show up. Most people don't post.

For this meet, like all the previous meets, I have no idea how many people will show up. I just know that at least a few will show up, and no matter how many people show up, I'm going to end up hanging out with just a few people anyway so it makes no difference to me if it ends up being a large meet or a small meet.

But I think we now have 80 or so people on the NorCal 240SX mailing list. So even if we assume that only 1/4 will show up, that's still a fairly good turnout.

Since my internet still isn't working, can someone remind the mailing list about the meet? Again it'll be at Lake Cunningham Park's parking lot A. Starts at 3:00 PM on April 26, which is this Saturday. Just forward my e-mail about the meet back to the list or something.
Old 04-23-2003, 05:13 PM   #59
jyt747
Zilvia Junkie

jyt747 is an unknown quantity at this point
oh oh can i come too? Haven't been to a meet in awhile since i don't have my car anymore, but might be interesting
Old 04-23-2003, 05:55 PM   #60
GotDriftS14
Zilvia Junkie

GotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choices
Thumbs up

im going to the meet. yay. heres some eye candy

yep, that there is my car a few minutes after we peeled it off the side of an undisclosed mountain. oh joy!

Last edited by GotDriftS14; 04-23-2003 at 05:58 PM..
GotDriftS14 is offline   Reply With Quote