Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-27-2010, 12:28 AM   #7501
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Mark has been the wrestling trainer for bh for awhile now. Sine his lost ko to hamil.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2010, 01:16 PM   #7502
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
yes munoz is black house
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:20 PM   #7503
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
great win for Gomi, def. needed it. Beautiful 1 2 combo for the ko.

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:21 PM   #7504
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
He'll yeah gomi Ktfo tyson
Old 08-01-2010, 07:51 PM   #7505
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Damn I wanted doomsday to win. I don't like Jake Douchbag
Old 08-01-2010, 08:16 PM   #7506
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Good fights so far. That Doomsday fight sucked though. Ellenburger just blanketed the entire time

I now totally regret not buying tixs for this event.
Old 08-01-2010, 08:58 PM   #7507
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

I knew jones wasn't going to strike. Pussy.
Please somebody put him on his back or some legit jj fighters.

Machida vs jones... I want it.

bader
davis
cmon joesilva.

jones is fake striker. dont strike with him!!! he will take you down with his mediocre wrestling TD. that's his technique. a illusion... vlad didn't see that coming. (btw he was also wearing MT shorts...illusion)

actually, jake has a great top game. it was just dooms great guard nuetralize his top game.
if you look at doom's fights and record. he's actually a great bjj/ground fighter, that's what he's good at.
don't believe he is a great striker because he's not... he has heavy/ko hands but, not dominant striker.

Last edited by BOROSUN; 08-01-2010 at 10:41 PM..
Old 08-01-2010, 10:01 PM   #7508
Tom25666
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Tom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i would love to see bones vs evans/wanderlei/rampage/forrest/lil nog. no shogun/machida just yet.

GOMI!!!!
Old 08-01-2010, 10:15 PM   #7509
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

didn't arona sign with ufc? arona debut vs jones. i think arona can handle it.

hey jones, for the record vera did not wrestle with you!!!! he just simply pulled guard due to his fight with randy.
bad luck and didn't scare jones with sub attempt ... jones arm was so straight it clearly said "armbar me".
Old 08-01-2010, 10:30 PM   #7510
ViciousCesar!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
ViciousCesar! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom25666 View Post
i would love to see bones vs evans/wanderlei/rampage/forrest/lil nog. no shogun/machida just yet.

GOMI!!!!
i'd love to see evans on the receiving of some of those devastating elbows. but they both train at jackson, so i highly doubt we'll ever get the pleasure.

and, yes...

GOMI!!!!!1!!!
ViciousCesar! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 10:33 PM   #7511
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
I dont like Jones, he is fake, showboater. Hate his attitude. I usually dont dislike any fighter but Jones will be the guy for me. Cant wait to see him lose. Jake has an impressive record, him and gsp should wrestle their brains out. Sandman loses again.

I hate how CP clowns Vladimir like his nothing

http://www.cagepotato.com/ufc-live-j...and-commentary

(Above: Jon Jones works the pads with Phil Nurse in front of onlookers in Las Vegas. Below: Vladimir Matyushenko does nothing with nobody in front of no one somewhere. Photos courtesy of Sherdog.)

因果関係の流れ
Old 08-01-2010, 10:36 PM   #7512
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

i like how helwani said "he got his MOJO BACK!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMGbigvtldM
song from doors:la woman.
Old 08-02-2010, 12:42 AM   #7513
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

phil nurse also showboated thru out his mediocre mt skill & career. it must have rubbed on jones. phil is a good talker.

imo that cheater should have been banned from every ufc event.
Old 08-02-2010, 02:36 AM   #7514
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
great win for gomi.

and what fuckin blind judge had it for munoz?!
Old 08-02-2010, 03:23 AM   #7515
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

yeah , munoz should had gotten that 2-1 split (1st/2nd rnd). but, okami did a amazing job on tdd. he was like a tree stump but, that was all he really did.

munoz still needs alot of work mixing the strikes to td. he expended soo much energy on the td.
on the 3rd rnd he was gassed for someone that has amazing cardio.

hey, great win for okami. sending a messege to wrestlers "you can't Lnp with me anymore.( ahem sonnen)" improved striking + TDD

okami vs maia
Old 08-02-2010, 07:59 AM   #7516
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Yeah dude Okami had that fight 2 rounds to 1 hands down. The only hole in okamis game right now is the fact that hes too timid to throw leg kicks
Old 08-02-2010, 09:47 AM   #7517
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Phil Nurse looks like Montel Williams

因果関係の流れ
Old 08-02-2010, 11:35 AM   #7518
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
imo that cheater should have been banned from every ufc event.
This. Fuck Phil Nurse. Ive hated him since the GSP scandal. Its still funny to me how GSP did indeed cheat and was caught yet everything thinks BJ is a crybaby about it.
Old 08-02-2010, 12:51 PM   #7519
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I'm a fan of Jones. What I don't mind about his showboating is that he backs it the fuck up.
Old 08-02-2010, 02:01 PM   #7520
Tom25666
Zilvia Addict

Tom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
This. Fuck Phil Nurse. Ive hated him since the GSP scandal. Its still funny to me how GSP did indeed cheat and was caught yet everything thinks BJ is a crybaby about it.
gsp did not cheat. bj is a crybaby. we've all seen the video of phil rubbing gsp's back with his "vasoline hand" but it's not as if georges asked/told him to. and it certainly is not as if that was the reason bj lost. bringing his mommy to testify for him. man gtfo
Old 08-02-2010, 04:33 PM   #7521
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom25666 View Post
gsp did not cheat. bj is a crybaby. we've all seen the video of phil rubbing gsp's back with his "vasoline hand" but it's not as if georges asked/told him to. and it certainly is not as if that was the reason bj lost. bringing his mommy to testify for him. man gtfo
This is exactly what the fuck i mean. It is a pretty big reason why he lost. You being a BJ hater blinds you from the fact that the vaseline nullified BJs rubber guard/High guard and prevented BJ from holding GSP down to cause a stand up.

I dont want to start another one of those BJ/GSP arguments so lets move on.

Belchers out of his fight with Maia due to a detached retina. He was gonna lose that fight anyway.
Old 08-02-2010, 05:10 PM   #7522
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
yeah , munoz should had gotten that 2-1 split (1st/2nd rnd)
am i reading this right? you agree with the one judge that he won 2 rounds?
Old 08-02-2010, 11:06 PM   #7523
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

How do we know GSP did or did not agree wit the vaseline rub? We don't. All i know is that it was clearly being rubbed on him.

因果関係の流れ
Old 08-03-2010, 05:28 PM   #7524
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
wow a lot of jones haters...ill put it out there if i havent already, i LOVE this guy ever since his fight with bonnar...hes doing a bang up job thus far...let him make his way up...

loved okami's game plan and glad he pulled a good win even though i secretly wanted munoz to win (bay area love!)...no worries, munoz is still young and training with the best...he'll have his time...

GOMI; nuff said......

117 live this sat! any of you guys going to weigh ins or the fight? rets meeting!
Old 08-03-2010, 05:53 PM   #7525
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw20>>s14 View Post
wow a lot of jones haters...ill put it out there if i havent already, i LOVE this guy ever since his fight with bonnar...hes doing a bang up job thus far...let him make his way up...
agree 100%. i dont see the a reason to hate the guy. hype? blame the media. he's done what he been asked to and to whats been put on his plate. cocky? what black fighter() isnt cocky? anyone watch or listen to him speak? humble man. and im know damn well everyone loves watching him fight.

Last edited by WERDdabuilder; 08-04-2010 at 04:17 PM..
WERDdabuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 10:39 AM   #7526
Tom25666
Zilvia Addict

all i'm saying is that they did a full investigation on greasegate, and all they did was make the rule where you can't have your whole corner in the cage with you between rounds. i.e. gsp did nothing wrong. do you honestly think he needed any unfair advantage to beat a guy he had already beat once and was beating again?
Old 08-04-2010, 10:53 AM   #7527
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

In terms of MMA the athletic commission needs re-structure its current technique of running things. 2009/2010 is full of stupid ass judge decisions.
Old 08-04-2010, 02:55 PM   #7528
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

WAR ROGER HUERTA

http://www.break.com/usercontent/201...-fight-1894739
Old 08-04-2010, 03:16 PM   #7529
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

did Roger he winning?

因果関係の流れ
Old 08-04-2010, 04:22 PM   #7530
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!