Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-06-2016, 10:32 AM   #16351
adey
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
adey is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehhhregartless View Post
What kit is that?
GT-1 Front and sides,
Spirit Rei Miyabi Fenders??
(Pity about the wheels.)
adey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2016, 07:26 PM   #16352
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik View Post
sneak zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by a13x. View Post
Amazing work gentlemen!
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 07:26 PM   #16353
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 07:38 PM   #16354
juhd
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
juhd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik View Post
sneak zero

any links to more pictures of that coupe?
Old 04-07-2016, 10:40 PM   #16355
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by juhd View Post
Yea what he said...
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 05:31 AM   #16356
Cash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Cash
Quote:
Made me think of that "what are thoooose" video
Cash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 10:10 PM   #16357
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by juhd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAWGarage View Post
Yea what he said...
no i dont have more pics of the coupe.

this is the only other angle and it doesnt show the coupe that well.

Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 01:53 PM   #16358
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 11:09 PM   #16359
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
Old 04-10-2016, 06:41 PM   #16360
juhd
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
juhd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

Old 04-11-2016, 12:54 AM   #16361
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Got the valances and skirts mounted over the weekend... Front bumper will be ready in about a month! I photoshopped it on the car in the side shot just to get excited hahaha

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 01:35 PM   #16362
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
man i wish that valance was coupe friendly :'(
Old 04-11-2016, 02:00 PM   #16363
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
man i wish that valance was coupe friendly :'(
there IS a coupe version of it, but they are so stupidly hard to find its nuts! ive been looking for a year and a half for a set. i know a guy in cali who has a set, but he refuses to let me mold them.

his response when i ask him is "i like the fact that no one has them... if you make them, everyone will be running them"

i just kind of laugh... im like "uh no, a HANDFUL of people will be running them given what i make is old school aero that appeals to a small crowd in the 240sx scene. the majority of folks want new school aero which is fine by me because i make what i like. i also look to preserve aero bits that have disappeared into obscurity due to the internet not being what it was back in the late 90s/early 2000s compared to what it is today in documenting things"

funny thing is, they belonged to a member of Zilvia for a long time. i messaged him and he was like "oh man, i JUST sold them 2 weeks ago otherwise i wouldve gladly sold them to you so you could mold them"... this was a "face/desk" moment!

i WILL eventually get my hands on a set of the coupe valances eventually... its all just a waiting game. im also trying to secure a set of the TypeR Coupe sideskirts too (they look different than the hatch skirts). i had a bid of $300 placed on a set in Japan, but i got outbid at the last minute... i was kind of pissed.

EDIT: heres the coupe skirts and valances...

Old 04-12-2016, 01:18 AM   #16364
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Old 04-12-2016, 08:14 PM   #16365
samuelmetalx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
samuelmetalx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Old 04-12-2016, 08:45 PM   #16366
LKing

LKing is an unknown quantity at this point
^ Stunning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-12-2016, 10:11 PM   #16367
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
jookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
jookybanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 10:21 PM   #16368
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
I think it's time for a better flowing wing to match the aero

Last edited by ehhhregartless; 04-12-2016 at 10:58 PM..
ehhhregartless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 10:24 PM   #16369
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
I think it's time for a better flowing wing to match the aero

[IMG]://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1611/25568198234_7a44c22052_b.jpg[/IMG]
i have a discontinued ORIGINAL and BRAND NEW GP Sports 3 piece hatch wing at home that i will be running eventually...

but i still love my wangan wing to death! my favorite S13 hatch wing ever!

Old 04-13-2016, 08:37 AM   #16370
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
This wing?

Ditch the zero and get with the hero man... (after reproducing it of course)
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 09:50 AM   #16371
vqdreaming
Zilvia Junkie

vqdreaming is an unknown quantity at this point
speaking of wings does anyone know where I can get this, wider than stock type-x wing. Not talking about the custom shaved down parts but the wider than oem but not 326 wide. Used to have one got it from a guy on here that said it was a dmax knock off but I never believed that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SpoilerIdea.jpg (124.4 KB, 71 views)
vqdreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 10:22 AM   #16372
jsu1012
Zilvia FREAK!

jsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by vqdreaming View Post
speaking of wings does anyone know where I can get this, wider than stock type-x wing. Not talking about the custom shaved down parts but the wider than oem but not 326 wide. Used to have one got it from a guy on here that said it was a dmax knock off but I never believed that.
It's a T's project wing. good luck lol, maybe they will respond if you contact them on their site.

more pics : http://www.ts-project.co.jp/sp_180SX_ext.html

@streetstyle_jay
jsu1012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 10:36 AM   #16373
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

im not one for kouki wings at all, but i really like what they did with it!

Old 04-13-2016, 10:40 AM   #16374
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Same here, looks like the perfect baby of an S13 kouki and S14 kouki. Also, good choice with the 3 piece.

I understand Damon's motives for going back to a more OEM feel but I'll definitely miss the aggressive, most tastefully built kouki this side of the Atlantic.

Old 04-13-2016, 12:32 PM   #16375
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_Spool View Post
This wing?

Ditch the zero and get with the hero man... (after reproducing it of course)
yes, that wing.

im having the wangan wing on my car replicated too since its the uber hard to find (and much better looking) short version. most wangan wings tend to stick out WAY too far off the trunk. my wing only comes off roughly 4"-5". i had the same one back in 04-06, regretted ever selling it. coincidentally, i found a guy in cali who was selling a wangan wing and under closer inspection of the pictures, it was my actual wangan wing that i sold back in 2008 (had the same under side damage/scrapes and mounting plugs that i installed). i was trying like hell to buy it back, but the kid sold it out from under me! i was super irritated!

Old 04-13-2016, 10:14 PM   #16376
samuelmetalx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
samuelmetalx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Old 04-13-2016, 11:53 PM   #16377
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Old 04-14-2016, 12:33 AM   #16378
OutlawLui
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
OutlawLui is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Old 04-14-2016, 11:11 AM   #16379
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
Same here, looks like the perfect baby of an S13 kouki and S14 kouki. Also, good choice with the 3 piece.

I understand Damon's motives for going back to a more OEM feel but I'll definitely miss the aggressive, most tastefully built kouki this side of the Atlantic.
Far too kind, thanks haha. The majority of the time I loved it, but there were just certain angles where it didn't feel right to me. Maybe my wheel and tire specs were a bit off to pull it off or something.

Just can't beat OEM sometimes.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 09:50 PM   #16380
Malik
Nissanaholic!