Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > Engine Tech

Engine Tech Technical discussion related to all relevant engines such as KA, SR, RB, CA, 2JZ , L24/26/28, VG, VQ, and LSx series.

Old 06-26-2023, 05:56 AM   #1
elepaqxon

Trader Rating: (0)
elepaqxon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
exhaust for Ka24de

Looking for a new catback exhaust system because the s13 I just bought about 3+ weeks ago haves an annoying ass exhaust system. Just starting up the car is loud as hell and idling at 700-800. Gets even more loud when you're barely going anywhere. I personally like the dual tip style. I looked at the brmexhaust and isis mbse type-e but I can't really tell how loud the really are from video clips. My ka24de is all stock besides aem intake. Anyone have any recommendations?
elepaqxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2023, 09:30 AM   #2
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
HKS Sport, it's only single tip but still the same oval muffler subtle style and surprisingly quiet on a KA despite being a 75mm exhaust with no center resonator.

Back in the day the RS*R ExMag and Apexi World Sport were good choices but the RS*R is no longer available and the Apexi is quite a bit more expensive (though maybe similar to a fully optioned out BRM). Or if you really want to spend money, a Fujitsubo Legalis R is the highest possible quality, from the manufacturer of the Nismo exhausts, an absolutely beautiful piece.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote