Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 11:41 AM   #1
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
S14 seats good condition. And some apexi N1 coilovers

Good conditions. No stains no burns. Ive sold three different sets before and know I can get up to 200. But not looking to sit on the sale. Looking for quick cash price is $150 firm plus your stock s13 seats. Must be good condition. If your seats are exeptionaly clean I might sell a little cheaper.

Next for sale is a set of apexi n1 damper coils. 8k front and 6k rear. A little bouncy. Idk if they are blown or not? Not going to lie and say they are perfect. Price is $300obo plus stock suspension so I can drive my car haha. I thought I had pictures on my photobucket by I can't find them. If there are interest I will rasie my car up and take off the wheels for some pix. Curretky on my car and can ride with cash in hand. Adjustable front camber plates also.

Both items are looking for quick sales. Local only because I will need trades plus cash so my car is drivable. Pm me or if your serious call me at 909-276-1926. Pretty reasonable on my prices but huge lowballlers will be ignored. Text work too. But again. If your serious you call. Not text

Thanks. I'll raise up my car right now and try and get some pictures of the coils
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2011, 01:11 PM   #2
future
Post Whore!

future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Coils sold. Just seats left. Thanks zilvia
Old 09-01-2011, 09:52 AM   #3
future
Post Whore!

Ump seats available. There is two otter sets right now selling for 200. These are 150 firm. Save 50 buckS
Old 09-02-2011, 12:47 AM   #4
jeremyuhh
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (51)
jeremyuhh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 51 reviews
where you located?
Old 09-02-2011, 07:45 PM   #5
future
Post Whore!

Just pmed you ^^^^^
Old 09-03-2011, 12:21 AM   #6
1eightyblur
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
1eightyblur is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Seats still available??

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk
Old 09-03-2011, 12:23 AM   #7
future
Post Whore!

Yes sir! Send me a text and come pick them up (: bring some stock seats for me
Old 09-03-2011, 10:49 PM   #8
future
Post Whore!

Seats gone. Thanks zilvia
Closed Thread