Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 06:45 PM   #1
Smurfey002
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Smurfey002 has a spectacular aura aboutSmurfey002 has a spectacular aura aboutSmurfey002 has a spectacular aura aboutSmurfey002 has a spectacular aura aboutSmurfey002 has a spectacular aura aboutSmurfey002 has a spectacular aura aboutSmurfey002 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Smurfey002
1997 RHD JDM Silvia **Must See**

***Updated price***

1997 RHD Nissan Silvia K’s SR20DET

Air conditioning, ABS, beautiful paint, must see.

83,000KM = 52,000Miles
$18,250 with Volks and Alloy wheels
$16,250 with Alloy wheels

I WILL PAY FOR HALF OF SHIPPING COSTS WITHIN THE 48 STATES.

Ok, here’s the deal. I bought this car 3 years ago (November 2004) from a dealer in Washington State (www.kansaimotorsports.com) who imported the car. I have all the paperwork on the car (from the title to the container shipping papers that are written in Japanese). At the time my folks and I lived in WA. I now live in Alabama. I had the car shipped here but just kept the tag under their name, so I wouldn’t have to deal w/ registering it in Alabama. The car has a Washington State issued US VIN and has been approved by the State Trooper’s org.

I’m selling this car because I just graduated college and am in graduate school now. I don’t have the time to pay the attention to the car that I used to (barely have time to change the oil) or go to shows like I used to. With school bills approaching and my health insurance ending soon, it’s time for this baby to go.

Just a reminder, I only put like 500 miles per year on this car. It stays in a covered, enclosed garage. It passes smog too.

Mods:

Nismo Leather Shift Knob (I have the stock knob)
Apexi GT 3.5” mandrel exhaust
Cusco RUCAs (I have the stock ones)
Volk GT-C 18X9 +24 and 18X8 +32 wheels in gold with Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 (245/35/18 and 235/40/18)
Stage 15X7 lightweight alloy wheels (Two of them have new walmart tires, two have used tires that have <10K left on them)
Pioneer radio (does not work in the US due to frequency differences)
HKS Mushroom intake filter
Optima Red Top Battery (I have the receipt. It has a 6 year warranty on it.)
Italian Leather shift boot and ebrake boot

Alarm:

DEI Viper 791 XV with Remote Start installed
DEI 530T Automatic window control module (can roll windows up/down using remote, one touch up and down using switches inside car, and window pressure safety switch)
DEI 507M Tilt sensor (Detects 1.5 degrees of tilt (someone jacking up the car) as well as horizontal motion. A good add-on due to the expensive wheels.)
Shock Sensor
Hood Sensor (alarm trips if hood is opened while armed)
Trunk Pop

Rare OEM parts:

Tri DIN gauges (all are installed and working via plug, not DIY)
Digital Climate Control
JDM Kouki Aero Kit (The only piece the kit IS missing is the front lip. If you want to know where to buy it, I can help you with that.)
R33 GT-R Premium Leather steering wheel with red stitching (I have the stock one)

Pros:

Low miles
Passes WA smog
RHD bling factor
Immaculate condition inside and out (engine bay too)
The cleanest SR20DET engine bay you’ll ever see
VLSD
ABS
Ice Cold working A/C
Easy to register in your state

Cons:

You will have to go get a new title for your state (I can walk you through it if necessary)
ABS light is on (I’ve been told it’s probably a wheel sensor or diff sensor, I just don’t have the time to check it out.)
Two small clear coat chips in the roof about the size of a quarter
Alarm remote needs to be reprogrammed due to it being away from the car for long periods of time.
It has the stupid Kouki clutch squeak
Clutch throw out bearing rattle? (Some type of rattle that I swore was a valve tick, but it goes away when you put it in gear and rev it a little. I’ve been told it can’t be in the head if it only goes away when in gear. The clutch has been replaced on this car (I have no idea what brand) and my guess it that they messed up the throw out bearing, didn’t replace it, or messed up the springs on the TOB fork.)

Last edited by Smurfey002; 11-25-2007 at 01:01 PM.. Reason: new price
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2007, 06:49 PM   #2
Nismoknightska-t
Premium Member

Location: Azusa, socal baby! why do i live this way?? it must be the money!
Trader Rating: (3)
Nismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Nismoknightska-t
that as to be the cleanest stock looking car I ever seen..

good luck on the sell
Nismokights on http://www.youtube.com/user/NismoKnights
Old 10-16-2007, 06:52 PM   #3
Smurfey002
Zilvia Member

Smurfey002 has a spectacular aura aboutSmurfey002 has a spectacular aura aboutSmurfey002 has a spectacular aura aboutSmurfey002 has a spectacular aura aboutSmurfey002 has a spectacular aura aboutSmurfey002 has a spectacular aura aboutSmurfey002 has a spectacular aura about
Thank you for the compliment.
Old 10-16-2007, 07:04 PM   #4
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Wowow very clean!

glws!!
Old 10-16-2007, 07:36 PM   #5
RYAN_S-14
Zilvia Junkie

RYAN_S-14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to RYAN_S-14
nice car!!! RIP my zenki 14, i miss her
Old 10-16-2007, 07:53 PM   #6
nammy
Leaky Injector

nammy is a well-known jackass
i jus creamed myself...thax alot -_-"
Old 10-16-2007, 08:09 PM   #7
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
wow that is the cleanist S14 kouki I've ever seen.
Old 10-16-2007, 08:11 PM   #8
tysoNgoduMb
Zilvia Junkie

tysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tysoNgoduMb
o.O!! clean ass car.

GLWS!!!!

Old 10-16-2007, 08:14 PM   #9
thoughtless
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
thoughtless will become famous soon enoughthoughtless will become famous soon enoughthoughtless will become famous soon enoughthoughtless will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
thats hot.....
Old 10-16-2007, 08:21 PM   #10
zenki_240sx
Zilvia Junkie

zenki_240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to zenki_240sx
so so clean.......
Old 10-16-2007, 10:43 PM   #11
Smurfey002
Zilvia Member

thanks for the bumps everyone.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:27 PM   #12
Unstroked
Leaky Injector

Unstroked has made poor choicesUnstroked has made poor choicesUnstroked has made poor choicesUnstroked has made poor choicesUnstroked has made poor choicesUnstroked has made poor choices
Two things...
1. Why couldn't this car be in California?
2. Why is California such a communist state?

Its not fair that other states just legalize JDM cars...
Old 10-17-2007, 12:16 AM   #13
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
wow that car is so hot........

u lucky bastid
Old 10-17-2007, 12:28 AM   #14
AznDrftr.
BANNED

AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
wow. nice car man. glws.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:11 AM   #15
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
I hate you.

Like, a lot.

Nice car!

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:19 AM   #16
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
oh shit.....!

man o' man... I sooo wish

gl on your sale
Old 10-17-2007, 03:28 AM   #17
PITCH
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
PITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I remember seeing that car at NOPI 2006. UBER OEM GOODNESS. Very clean in person.
Old 10-17-2007, 08:22 AM   #18
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Wow someone buy this car!! BUMP for a clean one at that too!! Wish I graduated from college already to pick this up! GLWS!
Old 10-17-2007, 09:55 AM   #19
Saltman
Zilvia Member

Saltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of light
Bump for the baddest Silvia in Bama. Where in Bama are you located BTW?

Curves are sexy
Old 10-17-2007, 10:33 AM   #20
sk3etxsk3et

sk3etxsk3et is an unknown quantity at this point
@#$%! I love this!
Old 10-17-2007, 11:01 AM   #21
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
omg are u shitting me?????????? i think i hate u too haha .
clean ass car bro. gd luck with the sale !
Old 10-17-2007, 11:03 AM   #22
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
Nice............................
Old 10-17-2007, 12:58 PM   #23
Smurfey002
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltman View Post
Bump for the baddest Silvia in Bama. Where in Bama are you located BTW?

in tuscaloosa. as noted by the humongous stadium in the background of the pics. haha.

all these compliments make me want to keep it. hah.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:32 PM   #24
Saltman
Zilvia Member

Saltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfey002 View Post
in tuscaloosa. as noted by the humongous stadium in the background of the pics. haha.

all these compliments make me want to keep it. hah.
Hahahahaha DERR!!! With a car like that, I didn't even notice the background. You would think that I would've seen the stadium and the Big Azz sign. Nope. Didn't even register. So that means that you def should keep it. If I wasn't trying to buy a house, I'd be at the bank getting a loan right now for your car. Still, I doubt anyone in Bama will get it - unless you sell it to a shop. But don't sell it!

BTW... got any extra student tickets to the UA vs LSU game?

Curves are sexy
Old 10-17-2007, 02:18 PM   #25
Smurfey002
Zilvia Member

hahaha. nah, but if you come by buffalo phils on a saturday i'll show you the car and buy you a beer for a fellow nissan-er.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:25 PM   #26
sleepy_s13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
sleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Wow......Must be nice
Old 10-17-2007, 02:38 PM   #27
mamos18

mamos18 can only hope to improve
Daaaaaaaaammmm

Damm That Has To Be One Of The Sickest Silvia I Have Ever Seen In My Life So Ur Letting It Go For 19000
Old 10-17-2007, 10:27 PM   #28
dxs080jpgex
Zilvia Addict

dxs080jpgex will become famous soon enoughdxs080jpgex will become famous soon enoughdxs080jpgex will become famous soon enoughdxs080jpgex will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to dxs080jpgex
put that shit in a museum
way to nice to be driven man
Old 10-18-2007, 12:46 AM   #29
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
that thing is fuckkisngs CLEAN
WUT?
Old 10-18-2007, 02:35 AM   #30
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

topsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the rough
what they said^^^ CLEAN i need to do a rhd conv
Closed Thread