Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Wheel / Tire

Old 06-09-2010, 06:14 PM   #31
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdvr-s13 View Post
Just want to confirm you have stock on the 2 of the 4 lug spacer kits with all of the plates. (i want to adjust up to +30 on all 4 corners)

When you confirm this I will be placing an order. Thank you.
yes they are in stock now
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPDRFT View Post
Got mine yesterday. TOTALLY AWESOME!!! Thanks, Dan!
thanks for your business and the feedback!
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2010, 12:35 PM   #32
kyles1988
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
kyles1988 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
PM'd on adding some stuff to my order.
kyles1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:07 PM   #33
s14_rob
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
s14_rob is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
you guys have 15mm slip ons?
Old 06-28-2010, 05:52 PM   #34
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Sure we sell slip on stacks that equal 15mm.
7+5+3=15
5+5+5=15

Its also possible to remove the studs from the 15mm bolt on
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 07-09-2010, 05:55 PM   #35
Kwonza Says
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
Kwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Wondering if you still have the 5x114.3 spacer 30mm in stock. if so I"ll be going down to the shop to pick these up when he picks up his coils. Let me know thank you.
Old 07-12-2010, 05:34 PM   #36
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

5 lug 30mm full set 12mmx1.25 is out of stock as of today but they are coming in the same time as coilovers, so call to check and see if the parts have cleared customs friday and we'll let you know if they are ready to pick up.
Old 07-13-2010, 05:06 PM   #37
galaxy convoy

Trader Rating: (2)
galaxy convoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
What is the correct bore size for RX7 FC3S? im confuse is it 66.2 or 67.1?
galaxy convoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 01:14 AM   #38
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

There is a local customer here with Fc rocking the 66.2 5L 1.50 thread
All models in stock now.
Old 08-09-2010, 12:25 AM   #39
Batmobile

Trader Rating: (1)
Batmobile is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
awww nice, I want some of the spacers
Batmobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 01:43 PM   #40
McCully01

McCully01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you have the fender roller in stock?
McCully01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 05:42 PM   #41
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

yes its in stock
Old 10-01-2010, 11:57 AM   #42
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Wow this thread is a ghosttown, haha.

Just ordered some 15mm bolt on spacers and valve stem caps.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 01:48 PM   #43
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

thanks for your biz!
Old 10-22-2010, 07:07 PM   #44
Jimbo_Moone
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Jimbo_Moone is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
ordering some spacers in a few days
Jimbo_Moone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 10:29 AM   #45
driftpolice
BANNED

Trader Rating: (10)
driftpolice is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
can i get 25 mm without studs? I already have nismo extended studs.
driftpolice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 06:31 PM   #46
My240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (19)
My240sx is making a name for him/her selfMy240sx is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
do you have the fender roller in stock at your store.. looking to pick one up next week possibly.
My240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 03:48 PM   #47
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftpolice View Post
can i get 25 mm without studs? I already have nismo extended studs.
you can stack 15 and two 5's and take the studs out of the 15 to achieve that
Quote:
Originally Posted by My240sx View Post
do you have the fender roller in stock at your store.. looking to pick one up next week possibly.
yes sir in stock now
Old 11-19-2010, 09:14 AM   #48
Nizmo_max
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
Nizmo_max is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
just wondering 5 lug full 30mm set for 12mmx1.25 instock?
Old 11-20-2010, 04:25 PM   #49
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

yes sir in stock now
Old 11-23-2010, 08:55 AM   #50
Nizmo_max
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
Nizmo_max is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
^^^ thanks for the response i just ordered a full set!!! Hope it gets here effieciently fast!! haha btw what about your s14 coilovers are they instock? thanks in advance
Old 11-29-2010, 01:15 PM   #51
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Yes they are in stock now, thanks for your business!
Old 12-31-2010, 02:29 AM   #52
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
yingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
about to get the fender roller...totally forgot that i needed it.
yingiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 05:28 PM   #53
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

fender roller and 5x1.25 15mm is out of stock till mid february
Old 01-07-2011, 08:44 PM   #54
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
yingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
DAMN IT aint that a bitch !
yingiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:31 AM   #55
Sway

Sway is an unknown quantity at this point
5/114.3
12x1.5

These in stock yet? Should I pre-order this now to guarantee a set for this month shipment?

Thanks!
Sway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:57 PM   #56
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
oh snap I need a fender roller, let me know when they are back in stock
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:28 PM   #57
harangatang
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
harangatang can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I need a replacement wheel for my roller. Have the wheels in stock?

harangatang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:21 PM   #58
the555car
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
the555car is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Got my fender roller today, thanks! Looks great and I can't wait to test it out.

Great service from Dan, I look forward to ordering from PBM again!!

cheers
-Evan
the555car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 12:44 PM   #59
besTint
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (81)
besTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
Send a message via AIM to besTint
can you run a credit card over the phone? i keep getting errors on paypal and it wont let me pay any other way.

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow.

Return to Parts Shop MAX USA

At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to Parts Shop MAX USA and try another option.
Old 05-21-2011, 02:39 PM   #60
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Paypal does not have 100% uptime on the interface to our site, Sorry!

Fender rollers are in stock mid june and replacement wheels are in stock now