Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 07-28-2008, 04:05 PM   #3061
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
iROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Boosts View Post
^

this nigga is a fag too LOL
only for you

look for me on page 1
iROYAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2008, 04:06 PM   #3062
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by iROYAL View Post
only for you

look for me on page 1
sup busta! i been tryn call yo ass lol, partys be popping nigga holla!
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 04:07 PM   #3063
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
are u going to come this wensday?
Old 07-28-2008, 04:08 PM   #3064
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

iROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfection
Quote:
sup busta! i been tryn call yo ass lol, partys be popping nigga holla!
you only called me once, while I was sleeping cause this saturday was boring

Anyone down to play ball?? I needa get back into shape
Old 07-28-2008, 04:09 PM   #3065
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
are u going to come this wensday?
Probably not I dont have my 240 anymore, my homie just sold his for 1k while I got 2.4k off mine..and his was cleaner LMAO

unless you wanna see my slammed accord..lol
Old 07-28-2008, 04:10 PM   #3066
S13Boosts
Premium Member

S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Quote:
you only called me once, while I was sleeping cause this saturday was boring

Anyone down to play ball?? I needa get back into shape
niggas got me on NOS nigga LOL! hell naw i called like fucking 20 times or something lol was twisted haha
Old 07-28-2008, 04:23 PM   #3067
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
niggas got me on NOS nigga LOL! hell naw i called like fucking 20 times or something lol was twisted haha
20 times my ass

wth nos ...like nos balloons? that's for mexican parties in wilmington, cmon guy!
Old 07-28-2008, 04:28 PM   #3068
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Quote:
20 times my ass

wth nos ...like nos balloons? that's for mexican parties in wilmington, cmon guy!

hahah i did tho, LOL, naw i was up in OC white girls doing that shit & mexican bitches,but shit theres one poppin fri HOLLA
Old 07-28-2008, 04:28 PM   #3069
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
im down to play ball. you should bring your accord. we can all make fun of you

j/k
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 04:30 PM   #3070
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
play ball? what kind of balls are we playing with?
Old 07-28-2008, 04:31 PM   #3071
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
your balls duh
Old 07-28-2008, 04:33 PM   #3072
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Smog station on Anza? haha. My car has been in pieces in the driveway since saturday. Today I was in hawthorne driving my grandpa's lexus. Good thing I didn't have my car! I'm need to finish putting it together now.

Devin, are they still down there? Go there and I'll film from the side and put it on youtube. lol jk
Old 07-28-2008, 04:34 PM   #3073
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
hahah i did tho, LOL, naw i was up in OC white girls doing that shit & mexican bitches,but shit theres one poppin fri HOLLA
so did you get pussy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkamikazestormx View Post
im down to play ball. you should bring your accord. we can all make fun of you

j/k
foreal you down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
play ball? what kind of balls are we playing with?
baketballzzzzz
Old 07-28-2008, 04:35 PM   #3074
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoB13 View Post
Smog station on Anza? haha. My car has been in pieces in the driveway since saturday. Today I was in hawthorne driving my grandpa's lexus. Good thing I didn't have my car! I'm need to finish putting it together now.

Devin, are they still down there? Go there and I'll film from the side and put it on youtube. lol jk
haha dude

why is your car in pieces?
Old 07-28-2008, 04:37 PM   #3075
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Quote:
so did you get pussy?

bitches was touching on me & what not in the car LOL,i think they was tryn fuck or something LOL, they was downing beers like nothing but i was so caught up & tryn get some trees i forgot all about & everything went away hahahha
Old 07-28-2008, 04:40 PM   #3076
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Quote:
so did you get pussy?

foreal you down?
ya. i used to play basketball from elementary to middle of highschool.

i miss playing
Old 07-28-2008, 04:41 PM   #3077
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

45more minutes at work. i wanna get the hell outta here
Old 07-28-2008, 04:43 PM   #3078
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
bitches was touching on me & what not in the car LOL,i think they was tryn fuck or something LOL, they was downing beers like nothing but i was so caught up & tryn get some trees i forgot all about & everything went away hahahha
hahahah

penis

anyone else down to play ball? not today of course but soon
Old 07-28-2008, 05:02 PM   #3079
JDM671
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (37)
JDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDM671
guys offer me for a z32 maf. Im thinking of selling mine. O not thinking "I AM" selling 1. LMK!

Touke <3
JDM671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 05:07 PM   #3080
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
lets get it on with the girl fight!!!!

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 05:10 PM   #3081
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM671 View Post
guys offer me for a z32 maf. Im thinking of selling mine. O not thinking "I AM" selling 1. LMK!
aw... too bad for the ka-t set up

Old 07-28-2008, 05:16 PM   #3082
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

15 more minutes at work!!!
Old 07-28-2008, 05:24 PM   #3083
JDM671
Nissanaholic!

JDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfection
Ima throw this shit if It doesnt sell

Touke <3
Old 07-28-2008, 05:27 PM   #3084
eclipse_dsm
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
eclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
$0.05 Any1???
eclipse_dsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 05:28 PM   #3085
eclipse_dsm
Zilvia Junkie

eclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Giving up on the project already???
Old 07-28-2008, 05:30 PM   #3086
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

ill give u 5 dollars for the maf
Old 07-28-2008, 05:37 PM   #3087
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Ima throw this shit if It doesnt sell
if u throw it then imma get it... ill wait til u cant sell

Old 07-28-2008, 05:40 PM   #3088
JDM671
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipse_dsm View Post
Giving up on the project already???
to broke to do anything....

Touke <3
Old 07-28-2008, 05:41 PM   #3089
eclipse_dsm
Zilvia Junkie

Keep it Jessie. I have a Custom turbo kit I'm planning on selling if your interested.

Megan Turbo Manifold
KKK K26 turbo
S13 SR SMIC
S13 SR BOV

Needed to complete is Custom External WG setup and Injectors since you already have the MAF and SAFC.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:43 PM   #3090
eclipse_dsm
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
to broke to do anything....
Oh ok...