Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-11-2009, 01:55 AM   #1
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
8 Years Ago...

It was a good morning on September 11, 2001. My alarm clock radio woke me up at 6:30am and my radio station was on and they were talking about some plane that hit one of the World Trade Center towers. I turned on the TV and no later than 5 minutes later, the 2nd plane hit the other tower, like something straight out of a movie. I was in disbelief. Is this really happening? I get ready for school (I was a sophomore in HS) and when I get there, all the TV’s are tuned into the news. A couple minutes later, the first tower comes crashing down. Total and utter disbelief. 30 minutes later, the 2nd tower comes down. Wow. Is this real or am I still in my dream? I shed a couple tears, and I’m not even going to lie about that.

Most people, when they hear of 9/11/01, all they can think about is the WTC towers. what they fail to remember are the 2 other plane crashes, in Pennysylvania and one at The Pentagon. Let’s not forget the lives lost those as well.

I will never forget that day. It’s fresh in my mind as if it happened yesterday. I said a prayer to those people and their families who lost their life that day, to the rescue workers trying to save those people, and even the soldiers who lost their lives in the war that came about after this cowardly act.

September 11, 2001: I Will Never Forget
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2009, 02:04 AM   #2
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
yea man i was 12 in 7th grade..dad wakes me up to get ready for school, i walk in the living room and my mom had tha news on and theres was a building burning, next thing u kno a plane hits tha building next to it..i was trippin out..got ready as fast as i could for school so i can keep watching..news said it was an attack..next thing u kno towers come dwn.. i get to school and 2nd came dwn..i had no idea wat was goin on or wat to expect..i had a friend who lost an uncle there..shit really sucked

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 02:30 AM   #3
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Dang... Can't believe its already been 8 years. Still seems too recent. Wonder what community volunteering services they have going on in my town. Turns out they're making 9/11 an official "Community Service" day.

My YouTube Channel
xpertsnowcarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 02:56 AM   #4
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
fuck i was 11 back then. remember watching the news and having to wake my parents up.... my mother started to cry and i was just generally confused. after what happened was better explained to me i felt sorry for the people.

8 years later i think top my self, sure Bush fucked up on alot of things, but people need to realize why we started the war in the first place and not judge him on that

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
zenki.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:00 AM   #5
Manuelitoohno
Zilvia Member

Manuelitoohno is an unknown quantity at this point
i was 10 back then and me being in the west coast i had no idea what had happened. no one in our elementary school new. it was like nothing happened. i do remember that this chute chubby white girl which was my age at the time her bday was september 11. lol

but yea i got home and saw the news but i was young so i turned on my ps1 and played away
Manuelitoohno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:09 AM   #6
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
I was in the Air Force when it happened. Was in close to a year, in NJ and was actually working as an Air Traffic Controller in the air space just south of NYC.

Today, I was a part of Kadena Air Base's 9/11 Memorial Ceremony. Shit will always get to you when you see the flag at half staff, taps playing and remembering why you are there.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:48 AM   #7
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
<3 to all those that suffer. never forget.
Old 09-11-2009, 07:39 AM   #8
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
as a life long new yorker, this hit me hard. i would visit the towers often to skate a spot right in the loby of the towers. it was a 9 step set i think (its been so long). we would get kicked out most of the time, but being so close to something that big was beautiful. looking up at the towers from ground level really was a sight to see.

god bless the lives that were lost and the men and women who risked everything
Old 09-11-2009, 07:52 AM   #9
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
being in NY about it rough, especially today's weather here. gloomy, rainy, cold. i was in highschool seeing students crying, but i didn't know why. i had an english teacher, that made us draw how we felt, again i had no idea why, but shit it was a free period so i just went with it. i remember my school was like that for the next few days, we didn't learn anything, just talked about how we felt and such.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 07:55 AM   #10
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
it was my first year in college when it happened.. i was taking a bus with my bro that connects to the train that comes from the city and people were just silent..crying and in disbelief..

enkei: yeah its been raining in nyc.. i think last year it was raining too.. do you remember the smell throughout the city after the attacks?
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:06 AM   #11
WanganRunner
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
WanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I was on Semester at Sea, and it was the middle of the night (we were eastbound in the Pacific about 14 hours from Japan). The administrators/crew woke us all up and said "The Pentagon and WTC have been destroyed and the US is under attack. We have no other information."

We had no other details for like 4 hours, so we thought that some other nation (i.e. Russia or China) had actually attacked the United States.

I'm from DC and my family all lives there, so for several hours I thought that the city had been leveled, so I was pretty flipped out.
WanganRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:07 AM   #12
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by aziankingz View Post
it was my first year in college when it happened.. i was taking a bus with my bro that connects to the train that comes from the city and people were just silent..crying and in disbelief..

enkei: yeah its been raining in nyc.. i think last year it was raining too.. do you remember the smell throughout the city after the attacks?
i remember walking around the city weeks after and everything still covered in ash still.... it smelled sooo weird.... everything had a grey tint to it cuz of the ash everywhere... it was so sad....
Old 09-11-2009, 08:07 AM   #13
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
Damn I was 14 a freshman in high school. I was getting dropped off when I heard what happened on the radio I was listening to big boy in the morning that day and once I arrived at school that all everyone talked about I still remember sitting in my 1st period class watch the footage of the crashes. I was just like no way is this shit really happening

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 09:00 AM   #14
cserrano86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
cserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I remember it exactly as the OP described it... Same year in HS and everything.

Chris Serrano
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
Watch the Mac cracks! Zilvia runs on Mac and oh a few Linux servers.
cserrano86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 09:43 AM   #15
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Sophmore in HS, all i remember about that day was, there was no breakfast break, no lunch brake, no one outside playing, every single class just gauking at the T.V. with all the info that was coming.

I remember this specifically because around 3rd period, something in my head snapped, Rose...she's my cuzin from my fathers aunts side...the second that clicked in i rememeber running to the main office, got tackled by security for not stoping and me yelling my cuzin migh be dead, i need to call home...

thankfully, when i called, my father informed me that she was transfered to another airline...

to think you almost lost family was beyond words, but knowing u lost someone after...when they didnt have anything to do with it...that...i dont know how they could feel...

fucking horrible day

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 09:45 AM   #16
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
I was in 5th grade. We were sent home early from school. Of course rumors were going around the school, but they never told anyone what had happened except for the teachers.

RIP
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:04 AM   #17
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
this is one day i will never forget. rip to all the lost ones.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:12 AM   #18
240cracker
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240cracker
i remember hearing the new in class back in like 7th grade.

8 years already!

i wish i would have went to ny before it happened not after =/

RIP
240cracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:18 AM   #19
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
I was on leave, staying at my in-laws in Pa.

My wife and I slept in that morning, no kids yet. I remember her rolling over that morning and giving me hug, squeezing really hard.
"Tell me everything's okay."
"Of course it's okay honey. What are you talking about?"
"I just got this really weird feeling, like something bad happened. Just tell me it's okay. Tell me you're not gonna deploy somewhere or something."
"Babe, what are you talking about? We're not even at war. The spots where we do have people, I won't be going to anyway. Relax."

About 10 mins later, I dropped to my knees in the livingroom, as I had turned on the news just in time to watch the second plane collide into the towers.

I was on the phone with my command off and on for the rest of the day, trying to figure out if I needed to haul tail back to North Carolina and get my gear packed.

Let's just say, I don't just "shrug it off" anymore when my wife tells me she has a bad feeling about things.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:25 AM   #20
cserrano86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
cserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Wow Barry... That's some crazy shit.

Chris Serrano
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
Watch the Mac cracks! Zilvia runs on Mac and oh a few Linux servers.
cserrano86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:29 AM   #21
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Such a crazy event in our history.
I didn't know what to think when I was watching it on the news before school. It freaked me out.

I got to visit NYC after that and see the pit that remained. All the surrounding buildings were still burned. It was unreal.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:31 AM   #22
2_slow_40
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
2_slow_40 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
man, its so crazy. i honestly didnt realize it was 9/11, until i seen this thread, (im sorry).( i honestly think that it was a conspiracy, by our government, but im not going to get into that, but i think its so stupid that they would just kill all of theses inocent people, either way).
i remember, i was in 6th grade, and seen it on the news before school, and my friends mom made him stay home from school, alone, cause she thought that something would happen, at our elementary school, in buena park, of all places.
anyways, im so sorry to all of you that lost someone to '9/11,' i couldnt imagine the feeling of knowing that one of my loved ones was killed, that way, being completely inoccent, it's so disgusting, and im so sorry if any of you had to go through that.
very sad day.
2_slow_40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:39 AM   #23
DrftSLowHomIe!!
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
DrftSLowHomIe!! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
RIP to those lost in this tragic moment in our lives. We will never forget 9/11
Old 09-11-2009, 10:40 AM   #24
nismo 240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
nismo 240sx has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Crazy i was in 8th grade...it feels like it was not that long ago..
nismo 240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:46 AM   #25
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
my dad actually was flying on an american airlines flight that day. luckly his flight left early and he was safe. My mother was on the the GW bridge when the second plan hit. such a scary day.
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:04 AM   #26
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenki.life View Post
8 years later i think top my self, sure Bush fucked up on alot of things, but people need to realize why we started the war in the first place and not judge him on that
Uhhh... he started two "wars"...

Two separate incidents. People always seem to somehow link 9/11 to Iraq.

But ya, I remember missing class in junior high to watch the towers fall. Sad day.

I will never forget.
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:06 AM   #27
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
I was in highschool...
I think it happened like.. 10 pm local time in Korea..

shocking... my uncle worked near there... so I was worried...
he said he never seen chaos like that...

do you guys remember that DVD? some guy who tried to find truth of 9/11 ???
wonder what really happened
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:13 AM   #28
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
I remember that morning well because I was listening to KCRW and they were talking about a plane hitting the World trade center and I was like huh what. I turned on the news and saw it. I walked around in somewhat of a daze for the next couple of days. Thinking seriously about the fact that the innocence was officially gone. The U.S. had been attacked on its own soil. Everything I had grown up accustomed to and just taken for granted disappeared that morning.

Terrorist actions like that happened in other countries not here. Ya most Americans felt that way. You can't blame us, we had the most advanced defense system in the world and basically we saw no reason for anyone to attack us like this.

It gets me everytime I look at pics of New York and the World Trade is there in the pic, its gets me when I see new pics and the its not. Its hard to watch the video of the towers going done.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:14 AM   #29
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Sleepy240 is an unknown quantity at this point
It was truely a sad day, and frankly it still is just thinking about. To be honest I feel bad for the people who were too young to actually go to NYC and visit the towers. They were an amazing peice of architecture, and stood tall in the skyline. I mean sure there are pictures of the skyline and of the towers but actually seeing them in real life is something to be in awe of. Its absolutely a day I will never forget. And the thing is it doesn't matter who was where, on that day we were all together as one.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:15 AM   #30
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_slow_40 View Post
man, its so crazy. i honestly didnt realize it was 9/11, until i seen this thread, (im sorry).( i honestly think that it was a conspiracy, by our government, but im not going to get into that, but i think its so stupid that they would just kill all of theses inocent people, either way).
i remember, i was in 6th grade, and seen it on the news before school, and my friends mom made him stay home from school, alone, cause she thought that something would happen, at our elementary school, in buena park, of all places.
anyways, im so sorry to all of you that lost someone to '9/11,' i couldnt imagine the feeling of knowing that one of my loved ones was killed, that way, being completely inoccent, it's so disgusting, and im so sorry if any of you had to go through that.
very sad day.
Dude that conspiracy bullshit is just bullshit. All this conspiracy bullshit on the internet is pure conjecture by non scientists and non civil engineers. The man that ran one of the Construction companies that built those towers lived in the same luxury complex my dad lives in. The way those towers came down is because of being hit by a plane full of fuel. Which ignited Super heating the Metal frame and making it go molten. Seriously every fucking idiot that believes the conspiracy theories that I have talked to has no real education in Sciences, Metallurgy, construction, etc... Plus(conspiracy fans) most of them have been stoners or not very bright to begin with.

Oh and your comments and beliefs do a disservice to the memories of the people who died and the real reasons as to why it happened. I suggest you go back to school and get a real lesson in World Politics and the Middle East before allowing yourself to get so misguided by internet bullshit.

Our Government would not sacrifice the lives of 2-3 thousand civilians just to get us into a War in Afghanistan. Yes War in Afghanistan. We were attacked by a group that was based there and supported by their Government.

Your very comment about conspiracy really shows that you know nothing about all the previous signs that this was going to happen that the Clinton administration ignored.

Bush was and is a idiot and Cheney and Rumsfeld are fucked up people, though the did not set this kinda of thing up. If you truly believe that you are even more of a moron than George Bush was.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote