Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 09-16-2003, 04:54 PM   #91
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
heh guess daniel is takin over this meet now ehh? anyways im down for #3 cuz its the closest to me
Sil-Abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2003, 05:10 PM   #92
SilviaNinja240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
SilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
the current standings for Page 4 are:

1. +5
2. +0
3. +12
4. +4
5. +2

1. GGP(golden gate park)
2. Speedring
3. Redwood city...(malibu?)
4. Fremont...not sure where though...
5. Coyote Point

for thouse who haven't seen this thread yet we are voting as to were the next meet will be
And the set date is 10/4!!
SilviaNinja240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 05:19 PM   #93
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
=\
dvdevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 05:46 PM   #94
SilviaNinja240
Zilvia FREAK!

SilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enough
why the glum face?
Old 09-16-2003, 07:36 PM   #95
driftcrazy
Zilvia Member

driftcrazy is an unknown quantity at this point
yo tight i will get 10/4 off for sure. lol i hate ma job lol. different story tho. anywayz i vote for GGP. r we gonna have a drive?
driftcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 07:38 PM   #96
SilviaNinja240
Zilvia FREAK!

I think drives are manditory, meets just arn't the same without
em
Old 09-16-2003, 07:53 PM   #97
driftcrazy
Zilvia Member

i agree to that the only problem with me is that ma suspention is all stock so i cant cut speed that i want too, u know it sucks where is
@%@^%$#^$ money when ineed it. i would love to have nice GP sport coilovers. but yea i dont carei will go for a drive either way tho, jus not that fast as yall.what u think about doing the meet at GGP?
Old 09-16-2003, 11:32 PM   #98
DRFT
Post Whore!

DRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her selfDRFT is making a name for him/her self
Will these cruises be uphill or downhill? cause last time my dam car overheatd going uphill!!! well hopefully i solved the problem cause i changed my thermostat, and thermostat housing, flusheed the raidotr, got a new radiator, and new coolant. wheeh not much but yea. i hope that'll do for uphill drives.
Old 09-16-2003, 11:46 PM   #99
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
Quote:
Originally posted by NZO
Yay an excuse to come back home. Daniel get workin on that conversion mang, I wanna see it
Oh yeah thats right...your in Davis..COME BACK. Still need those headlights...waiting on a friend but yeah..its cool...kinda in a rush but not really...as long as i get them. oh and i need the reinforcement too.

Quote:
heh guess daniel is takin over this meet now ehh? anyways im down for #3 cuz its the closest to me
Dam STRAIGHT! haha jk...just organizing it so we get a good turn out. Thats all....

1. +6
2. +0
3. +12
4. +4
5. +2
Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 11:48 PM   #100
iggy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
iggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
errr.. so the meet on saturday the 4th? i guess ill just have to take the day off or leave work early .. what time's the meet anyway?
iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 11:53 PM   #101
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
umm....hows 1:30 for everyone?

I get off at 1
Drift Unit
Old 09-16-2003, 11:55 PM   #102
SilviaNinja240
Zilvia FREAK!

good question, oh yea... so doesn't anyone know good roads in the Redwood city area, don't post it, just say "yes, I do" and then we'll figure it out when we all get there
Old 09-16-2003, 11:56 PM   #103
SilviaNinja240
Zilvia FREAK!

1:30 is fine for me
Old 09-16-2003, 11:59 PM   #104
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

umm I DO! but everyone knows it sooo...yeah....just so we dont give the "good" spots away...

Most likely we will probaly be going to the one we always go to...so if you dont know then too bad! youll find out at the meet!

haha jk....but yeah..
Drift Unit
Old 09-17-2003, 12:57 AM   #105
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Danio is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by TRUENOCOUPE
SHUT UP! I showed you all the good roads then you start telling all your ricer friends to go up there. hahahaha JK.

Call me up when your car is ready...
Hah whatever!

Well my car's pretty much running fine now. Just leaking a bit of oil, and occasionally stalling at idle. *sigh* I miss my S14.

Redwood City's fine with me. (Hopefully I can make it to this one.) Malibu... I dunno. Never drove at Malibu but looks kinda sucky to me. Is this gonna be a big meet or small meet?

Btw I vote for Fremont. :P
Danio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2003, 01:00 AM   #106
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

hmm....im thinking its going to be pretty big..yeah the racing laps at mailbu arent THAT great but I thought it would just be in an area where not too many people will be and a good place to chill.
Drift Unit
Old 09-17-2003, 01:30 AM   #107
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
yeah i'm all about chillin and checkin out cars....and then a fun drift...errrr..i mean drive...afterwards..
Old 09-17-2003, 01:37 AM   #108
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

hmm....looks like its gonna be redwood city malibu (#3)

oct 4th @ 1:30 pm....we'll wait for a few more votes....
Drift Unit
Old 09-17-2003, 01:38 AM   #109
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
werd...i'm in for that like a fat kid loves cake..
Old 09-17-2003, 01:40 AM   #110
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally posted by nokeone
werd...i'm in for that like a fat kid loves cake..

LOL! ahaha Looks like I will have new rims and the 5 lug done by then
Drift Unit
Old 09-17-2003, 01:44 AM   #111
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
Originally posted by ootranceformeroo
LOL! ahaha Looks like I will have new rims and the 5 lug done by then
i should have silvia convert and hippo done by then.....
Old 09-17-2003, 01:46 AM   #112
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally posted by nokeone
i should have silvia convert and hippo done by then.....
Whew Hoo! cant waitt o see it. Ive never met you though or seen your car.
Drift Unit
Old 09-17-2003, 01:48 AM   #113
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
I know THE BEST road that happens to be in redwood city. The only problem is it's not worth driving there unless you wanna go really slow and hang out with motorcycle riders at the destination. We can see some cool bikes on a Saturday. Too much traffic to have any real fun.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2003, 01:50 AM   #114
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
CRAP THIS SUCKS i need a malibu drivers license but im not 18 yet.
Sil-Abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2003, 01:52 AM   #115
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Dont worry, I dont think many will be spending time racing around on go-karts....unless you want to. Just check out cars and stuff..talk about cars......then DRIFT..or drive...just dont go crazy..
Drift Unit
Old 09-17-2003, 01:58 AM   #116
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
Whew Hoo! cant waitt o see it. Ive never met you though or seen your car.
haha..that's true...look forward to meeting you and seeing and sharing rides..
Old 09-17-2003, 01:59 AM   #117
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
Quote:
Originally posted by Sil-Abc
CRAP THIS SUCKS i need a malibu drivers license but im not 18 yet.
Hey dont worry they got 2 seater cars too.. Im sure you dont want to sit shotgun the whole time . Maybe we could sneak you into the driver's seat for a couple laps.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2003, 02:01 AM   #118
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Hey nokeone, I still have that "clunk" noise going on with my car after I tightend that bolt on top with the Tein HE's. Maybe at the meet you can help me out.
Drift Unit
Old 09-17-2003, 02:16 AM   #119
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
Hey nokeone, I still have that "clunk" noise going on with my car after I tightend that bolt on top with the Tein HE's. Maybe at the meet you can help me out.
yeah for sure..i'll check it out and bring my tools with me..

or for that matter if you are even in SC, i'll be happy to check it out at my shop and fix whatever it is for free...
Old 09-17-2003, 02:12 PM   #120
driftcrazy
Zilvia Member

so where is the meet gonna be at for sure? fremont or GGP?