Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 03-10-2008, 10:59 PM   #151
jkjunior
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
jkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jkjunior
Another pleasant trasnaction. Perfect packing. Fast shipping!! Well Done as always!! AA++ Highly recommended!!
95 S14 Zenki Converted to Kouki SOLD
97 S14 Kouki - Junk Yard
89 S13 Hatch - SOLD
Feedback - http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=130589
jkjunior is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2008, 12:31 PM   #152
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
tony

he is a awsome seller, and great prices. definitely going buy from him again.

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 09:37 PM   #153
180drft

Trader Rating: (0)
180drft is making a name for him/her self180drft is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Great seller, very smooth transaction and awesome price. Will definitely buy from again. Thanks
180drft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 10:08 PM   #154
Otis Performance

Great Seller
Highly recommended!
Old 03-19-2008, 07:25 PM   #155
TriniGT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
TriniGT is making a name for him/her selfTriniGT is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Great Seller very honest and always keeps in touch. A+++++
TriniGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 02:06 AM   #156
nanoer

nanoer is making a name for him/her selfnanoer is making a name for him/her self
great guy. friendly and nice... thanks for the separator plate. Thanks for the help.
nanoer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 12:40 PM   #157
Blitzspec200sx
Leaky Injector

Blitzspec200sx is making a name for him/her selfBlitzspec200sx is making a name for him/her self
Good seller, shipped to Europe within a week. No problems at all!

Thanks!
Blitzspec200sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 08:52 PM   #158
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
lol the injectors I got from tony took only about a day and a half to get to me thats California -> Florida.

thank you!
Old 03-23-2008, 09:25 PM   #159
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Tony is a cool ass dude... Bought a Blitz TT from him.. Easy transaction and Easy to talk too.. Recommended for sure!!!

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 07:48 PM   #160
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
sold tony some Calipers, no complications at all nice guy as well, plan to do buisness with him again selling or buying.
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 10:19 PM   #161
s13 drifta
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (105)
s13 drifta will become famous soon enoughs13 drifta will become famous soon enoughs13 drifta will become famous soon enoughs13 drifta will become famous soon enoughs13 drifta will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 105 reviews
Great person to deal with, no complaints, hooked me up with some nice coils. Will do business with Tony again.
Old 03-26-2008, 10:39 PM   #162
theyellownerd
Zilvia Member

theyellownerd has a spectacular aura abouttheyellownerd has a spectacular aura abouttheyellownerd has a spectacular aura abouttheyellownerd has a spectacular aura abouttheyellownerd has a spectacular aura abouttheyellownerd has a spectacular aura about
bov

great seller... on time and cooperative.. thanks for the help!
theyellownerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 01:07 AM   #163
Oo_Skyline_oO
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
Oo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Oo_Skyline_oO
cool local guy with rare parts, great to kno him
Oo_Skyline_oO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 05:52 PM   #164
BoostnS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (30)
BoostnS13 will become famous soon enoughBoostnS13 will become famous soon enoughBoostnS13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
great seller! Bought my z32 front brake setup and Apex Exhaust good parts. Thanks again
BoostnS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 01:27 AM   #165
nep
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
nep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
nice guy, very happy with my purchase. took the time to answer any of my questions. thanks
nep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 02:36 AM   #166
tanks13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
tanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tanks13 Send a message via Yahoo to tanks13
this guy is the man second time I've bought something off him if it wasn't for him I would have wasted 5xthe money this guy is a good seller 1+rep quality stuff
tanks13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 11:55 PM   #167
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
cool legit guy. knows his stuff very well. great sellerr =]
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 02:48 PM   #168
beastka101
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (31)
beastka101 will become famous soon enoughbeastka101 will become famous soon enoughbeastka101 will become famous soon enoughbeastka101 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Cool guy. Fast shipping.Would surely buy from again.
beastka101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 05:32 PM   #169
ripnbst
Zilvia Addict

ripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her self
Vutony - Bad Experience

This thread will have absolutely none of my opinion in it, simply just copy pasting of communication back and forth and explanation where needed.

So I sent Vutony 30 USD for front side markers, two of them a complete set one right and one left.

Oct. 19, 2007 Payment To Tony Vu Cleared -$30.00 USD

Months later I finally received the side markers except I received 2 left markers and no right marker. I informed Vutony of this and he apologized and said he would send me the right side marker. This is where the correspondence picks up as so much time went by my inbox filled up and I had to delete some stuff.

Originally Posted by ripnbst
Hey did you send out that right side marker yet?

Vutony's Response

yup, last week

can you send that spare one back?

My response to Vutony

Hey man its been two months and I still dont have a right side marker yet. Are you sending them on horseback?

His response
wth, you pmed me bak statin you recieved them

My response

Do you still have the PM in your inbox? if you do please reply to that so I can see it. I did in fact receive side markers from you however they were both left side markers. I need both a right and left. I requested a right side marker in exchange for the return of one of the left side markers you sent me. To this day I still have not received the right side marker.

his Response

i delete it, i get over 30 pms a day, no need to save it

anyhow, send that left one back and ill send the right one to you

sorry for the confusion

My response

If its ok with you I would like to hold on to the extra left side until receipt of the right side marker. I have no need for two lefts so I can assure you I will not be keeping it once I receive the left side one. I kept it to make sure I got the right one and I still haven't got it. Let me know if you have an issue with this, I will pay shipping on the side marker back, just send a return address on your package to me so I know where to send it.

His Response

ummm, i guess i can do that
whats ur addy

My Response

Hey man, I still haven't gotten the replacement right side marker. At this point I don't really want to negotiate or fuck around anymore, my car was recently in an accident so now I have no need for your side markers(which I never got both of). I just want my money refunded to me.

His Response
dooode i sent it that week, iono why is so difficult to your address

sorry about the accident.

His Response
you take it out on me cause of your accident

i shipped them you didn't ask for insurance
you have both markers and one missing one

My Response
No I am not blaming my accident on you. I don't know how you even came to that conclusion. I do have two markers but they are both for the left side, I have absolutely no use for two left side markers since my car has only a left and right side (one of each) It has been easily 6 months since this deal first started and I still don't have what I paid for which is a pair (one left and one right) of side markers. Insurance is so that if they get here and they are broken I have recourse. They never got here! I would you to produce a receipt for me that is dated from the post office saying that you sent them here. Look man I don't want to cause problems with any of the business you do through Zilvia and I know you do plenty. I just want my money back. if this isn't resolved by mid week I will make this transaction public and let it be known to the community that this obscenity of a transaction is still going on.

his Response
like i said send it back and ill refund the money

funny how you said you don't need the markers and more and posted that you need some in the wtb section

but whatever

addy is

tony vu
Insert Addy here

send them back then ill give u a refund

My response

My post says I need a fender, nothing about side markers.

Sorry for the long post but I just want people to know what all went down. I know people have had successful transactions plenty with him in the past, I just wanted to share my experience. to this day I still have two left side markers and im out 30 bucks.
Old 04-09-2008, 06:04 AM   #170
IHasLongTorso
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
IHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
I feel like you have two sidemarkers in exchange for 30 bucks so your out of nothing and need to relax. I'm sure there is some missing here. He's a good guy and I have personaly done business with him and have sent many people to him and he has always been a good seller. I'm not saying your in the wrong but I'm sure there is someparts left out of the conversation and I'm sure something just happened by accident. Are you sure he didn't send it? How do you know it didn't get lost in shipping. That does happen and that is why you get insurance as well as incase its broken.
Bad experience? Yes. Because of tony??? I'd say probably not. Again though I'm not blaming you.
I blame the government. Lol
I'm just saying I would have waited untill the transaction was complete.
Then post a review on the seller.
Have a good one.
By the way, What fender do you need?
IHasLongTorso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 03:09 PM   #171
Kougeki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Kougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kougeki Send a message via MSN to Kougeki Send a message via Yahoo to Kougeki
Thank you for the parts sir.
Great seller, nice guy.
Recommended.

Gamertag:XxChumbawumbaxX
Kougeki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 12:32 AM   #172
vutony
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (145)
vutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 145 reviews
Quote:
tony vu
Insert Addy here

send them back then ill give u a refund
Yes, i did send it out to him again with the second marker. I probally got lost since he didnt pm me back a month or so later after I shipped it. I sent it first class mail and buyer didnt ask for insurance or trackng number. During this time, I asked him to ship back the two markers I sent. Upon receiving, I will issue a refund. I have yet to receive anything.

This thread is useless. Why did you post it when you didnt send the markers back.

Why would I want to ruin my reputation for a messily $30?

Last edited by vutony; 06-21-2008 at 04:39 PM..
vutony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 01:11 AM   #173
240cracker
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240cracker
im with ya vutony don't trip.

any regular on this forum knows your legit.
i might need some wiring done ill hit u up if i cant manage myself.
240cracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 11:09 AM   #174
ripnbst
Zilvia Addict

ripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240cracker View Post
im with ya vutony don't trip.

any regular on this forum knows your legit.
i might need some wiring done ill hit u up if i cant manage myself.
I know that he does tons of business on the forum succesfully. Shit I bought an alternator off someone who bought it of him with good results. I know lots of happy customers. Im not really even pissed about it cuz yeah, 30$. I was just posting my experience as objectively as I could to let people know what went down. I might even buy something from him again I would just make absolutely sure I got shipping ins. and tracking # since obviously somewhere between his location and mine there is difficulty since he supposedly sent me replacements parts or something and I never got them. Not to mention when I did get the first package it was like a month or so after he shipped them. Maybe that one got lost too only someone caught it and put it where it belonged.
Old 04-13-2008, 11:47 AM   #175
jkjunior
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
jkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jkjunior
Always a easy pleasant transaction. AAA+++ Man
95 S14 Zenki Converted to Kouki SOLD
97 S14 Kouki - Junk Yard
89 S13 Hatch - SOLD
Feedback - http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=130589
jkjunior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:05 PM   #176
sil80dreamer
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
sil80dreamer is just really nicesil80dreamer is just really nicesil80dreamer is just really nicesil80dreamer is just really nicesil80dreamer is just really nicesil80dreamer is just really nicesil80dreamer is just really nicesil80dreamer is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Cool guy. Fast shipping.Would definitely buy from again. Excellent parts in good condition.
Old 05-10-2008, 02:52 PM   #177
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
yet another transaction complete =D, good guy as well, helped me out on my car as well

-Paul
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 08:20 PM   #178
Shnuzz

Trader Rating: (1)
Shnuzz is making a name for him/her selfShnuzz is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Paypal was sent Thursday night, received what I need today! Quick shipping, just like I needed! Great seller. Would recommend to anyone, A+++
Shnuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 12:57 PM   #179
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
This would be the first time I bought something from vutony. As expected the shipping was faster than I expected. A++ for him.
w0nderbr3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 12:40 PM   #180
s14kouki_
Leaky Injector

s14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud ofs14kouki_ has much to be proud of
DAMN VUTONY is a GOOD GUY!! i showed up and EVERYTHING was there as said and HE HOOKED ME UP!! thanks VUTONY!!
s14kouki_ is offline   Reply With Quote