Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 12-18-2010, 06:38 PM   #31
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ihatestickers.com is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDS13COUPE View Post
I put in an order during your thanksgiving special and still haven't received them. How long does it usually take to get stuff sent out?
Normally it's very quick! However, we did almost 350 orders that weekend, so it totally backed us up. We're trying to get them out as fast as possible. We've been putting updates and stuff on our facebook!

Sorry for the delay!

ihatestickers.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2011, 01:33 PM   #32
nisans13turbo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
nisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nice
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatestickers.com View Post
Normally it's very quick! However, we did almost 350 orders that weekend, so it totally backed us up. We're trying to get them out as fast as possible. We've been putting updates and stuff on our facebook!

Sorry for the delay!
I same too havent received mine, it was ordered a week before christmas and now its Jan. 1 and still havent received my order. I also sent an email and have not received a reply back and that was week and half ago.

whats going on here?

Is there a direct # I can call and actually talk to someone?

Im on the edge for a refund, how can that be done?
Old 01-01-2011, 01:51 PM   #33
nevertheless
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
nevertheless is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I ordered mine on the 13th and it recently just sent out, said they were still catching up from black friday, some free stickers would be sweet!
Old 01-01-2011, 03:43 PM   #34
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisans13turbo View Post
I same too havent received mine, it was ordered a week before christmas and now its Jan. 1 and still havent received my order. I also sent an email and have not received a reply back and that was week and half ago.

whats going on here?

Is there a direct # I can call and actually talk to someone?

Im on the edge for a refund, how can that be done?
Actually, we even just finish some orders from as far back as December 1st. Our black friday was so huge that we pretty much shot ourselves in the foot. It took nearly all month to get through those orders due to the fact that some were almost 80 stickers in all different kids of colors.

We also always answer every email that comes in to us at [email protected] or using the contact page on the site. Either your message never made it to us, or our reply never made it back to you Check your spam box, or try sending us another email and we'll reply as soon as possible. You can also call us directly at 585-298-9462 and talk to one of our team members for an update on your order. We're open from 10-6, Monday - Friday.

Because of the nature of our business and products, 99% of our stickers are made-to-order, and everyone's orders are started immediately based on what is currently available in stock. From there, the oldest order is picked and we cut color by color on that order, but we cut that color for ALL current orders. It seems the be the most fair way to process orders. We receive nearly 800 orders per month now and our staff is only 4-6 people on a day to day basis.

I'm very sorry for the delays as it's something we never expected. We're working real hard on streamlining our system, and getting some more people to help out. Thanks very much for all of your patience, and we definitely appreciate your orders.

Thanks,
Mike
Owner / Brand Management
sales @ ihatestickers.com

Old 01-30-2011, 09:50 AM   #35
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

1/30/2011 Update!

Our apologies for not putting up a sticker update sooner, but we've been so busy catching up from the black friday sale that we finally had time to start making some new stickers. We've got 42 new stickers in this update for you and we'll probably be having another update next week as well! In this update: ASUS Logo, Gran Turismo Logo, Burton Logo, Cool Story Bro with Thumbs Up, Eat Sleep Fresh, I Brake For Pussy, Illest, Love Park, No Homo, Sitting Pretty, Merlottes, Tru Blood, AEM Logo, Blitz Logo, DC Sports Logo, FOX Head Logo, JL Audio Logo, MTX Audio Logo, Pioneer Logo, Polk Audio Logo, Rolls Royce Logo, Seibon Logo, Veilside Logo, 100K Plus, 200K Plus, 300K Plus, 500K Plus, Drifter Groupie, Eat Sleep STi V1/V2, Eat Sleep Subaru V1/V2, Got Meth?, Sortaflush Offset is Something, Silly Ricer You're Doing It Wrong, VW R Emblem, Winter Beater, Warning Do Not Touch My Honda, and Warning Do Not Touch My Volvo. Thanks and stay tuned for more!

Old 03-06-2011, 06:48 AM   #36
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

What's the old saying? In like a lion, out like a lamb? Well we're in to march and ihatestickers is now two years old! We've also got a great sticker update for you guys! Thanks to BIG EVAN, we've got all kinds of new Skate/Snow stickers. In this update we've got 28 new stickers, including: Boobies Because You Can't Motorboat Personality, Fangbanger, I Heart Lesbians, I Support Single Moms, Edelbrock Logo, Crane Cams Logo, GM Performance Parts Logo, Holley Logo, Japan Auto Federation Logo, Eat Sleep Suzuki V1/V2, Stock Sucks, Cliche Skateboards Logo, Electric Logo, Element Logo, Forum Snowboards Logo, Nitro Snowboards Logo, Powell Skateboards Logo, Volcom Logo, Vonzipper Logo, Birdhouse Logo, Forum Snowboards Printed Logo, Santa Cruz Logo, Spitfire Wheels Logo, and Zoo York Logo. Enjoy!

Happy Shopping!

Hex was also so excited about his two year birthday that he wanted to celebrate it with you guys by offering up his big sack! This is our biggest sack ever with the most stickers and the most variety! This sack has 15 different stickers chosen at random by our crazy staff. Only 50 of them are being made!!! Get it while it's hot!

Old 04-28-2011, 09:15 PM   #37
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

Been a while since our last sticker update so here's some new stickers! In this update we have: Spy Logo Specialty, Sector 9 Alternate Logo, GSXR Logo, HJC Logo, ICON Logo, Old School JDM Logo, Bags Are For Groceries V2, Beep If You're Jeep, B Series, JDM Driver Badge, Speedbump Be Patient I'm Lowered Thanks, Slammed Harder Than Your Girlfriend, Yo Douche Printed, POW MIA Sticker, Skeleton Shocker, Gotta Hate, Original Gangster, and POW MIA Diecut Sticker. Stay tuned for our Charlie Sheen and Angry Birds Updates!

Read it on our blog: End of April Sticker Update! | ihatestickers.com blog

Old 07-05-2011, 10:18 AM   #38
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

Been a while since we updated the stickers! Here's another great update from us at ihatestickers! Included in this update is: 4x4 Status, Acura Logo, Acura Symbol Logo, My i-VTEC goes Bwaaaaahhhhh, My VTEC goes Bwaaaaahhhh, Bad Cop No Donut, Custom whatever Likes/Dislikes this, Custom Whatever Is a Crime, Custom Printed Whatever Likes/Dislikes This, Everyday I'm Shufflin, Enjoy Cock, Enjoy Vagina, Eat Sleep Euro, Fail Panda, Facebook Fuck This, Facebook Meh, Warning If Zombies Chase Us I'm Tripping You, Zombie Head, Facebook Meh, Friends don't let friends drive stock, Friends Don't let friends drive Honda, ihatestickers stickerbomb logo, ihatestickers graffiti v3, Moon Eyes Logo, Lowrider, Major League Street Racer, No Cop, Pass Panda, I Survived, I survived the rapture, Pimp Juice, Streetracing is not a crime, Loud Pipes Save Lives, Lift Arrow, Haters Arrow, HellaBroke Ballin Ain't Free, HellaGay Buy Wheels That Fit, HellaStock Resale Is Everything, JDM Grenade, Bandwagon Watching Smiley, Big Retarded Smiley, Emo Smiley, Ghey Smiley, Green Ugh Smiley, Hurrr OMG Smiley, Peanut Butter Jelly Time, Rolleyes Smiley, Shocked Watching Smiley, Squinty Smiley, and Top Hat Smiley. Check out the pics!

Enjoy!

Old 07-05-2011, 10:20 AM   #39
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

Here's a small update for you guys on July 4th! Happy Independence Day! Included in this update is: Sonic The Hedgehog Sticker, Bought Not Built, K Series V1, K Series V2, Chinese Good Luck Cat, Cobra Logo, DC Drip Sticker, Fuck Technology, and Sugar Skill Sticker. Now here's the pics!

Enjoy!

Old 07-15-2011, 07:26 AM   #40
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

A quick little sticker update for you guys. Great to get your through hump day! In this update we've got USDM As Fuck, UKDM As Fuck, DTM As Fuck, PR As Fuck, USDM New Driver Badge, UKDM New Driver Badge, DTM New Driver Badge, PR New Driver Badge, German New Driver Badge, Tow Up Printed, Tow Down Printed, and Fuck Your Prius.

Old 07-15-2011, 08:04 AM   #41
STR8 H8N
BANNED

STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
my stickers took 15 working days

no freebies for the inconvenience? really?
STR8 H8N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 02:26 AM   #42
Rezist89
Leaky Injector

Rezist89 is an unknown quantity at this point
ohh i see goodies
Old 07-20-2011, 09:00 PM   #43
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

Well it's a week later and we've got some more new products for ya! Wednesdays seem to be the trend lately LOL! Anyways in this update we've got: I Heart My DC5, I Heart My DC5 Specialty, I Heart My EG, I Heart My EG Specialty, Hello Titty Printed Sticker, Hello Titty Diecut Sticker, Haters Gonna Hate, I Heart My Nikon, I Heart My Nikon Specialty, Nikon Logo, I Heart My SLR, and the Ultimate Smiley Pack! With these we are now over 900 products! (905 to be exact) Enjoy!

Old 07-20-2011, 10:51 PM   #44
h2v7
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
h2v7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
when you decide to make this one one a t-shirt let me know!!

h2v7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:07 PM   #45
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

From 7/30: Here's another sticker update from us! In this update we have: Bandaids Crossed, Block Skull, Drift King Diecut, Hellastretched, I Heart Big Butts Diecut, I Heart Big Butts Diecut Specialty, Owling, Bee-Otch Sticker, Black Face Smiley, HellaFlush Printed, HellaBroke Printed, HellaFunctional Printed, HellaGay Printed, I Heart Big Butts Printed, and SortaFlush Printed.

Enjoy!

Old 08-31-2011, 02:08 PM   #46
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

Phew! We made it to 5000 fans on Facebook so here's a sticker update! Included in this update is: Cop Smiley, Herrow Smiley, Always Hoon Smiley, Hoonigan, Fresh As Fuck, I Heart House Music, Planking, Rising Sun Shocker, Stranger Danger, Troll Cereal Guy, Twinning, Because Racecar, Because Ricer, E85 Smells Like Home Cooking, I Hate Backseat Drivers, Quit Hatin, and Caution All Wheel Drive. Enjoy!

Old 10-15-2011, 08:52 AM   #47
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

Look a Mid-October Sticker Update!!!! It's been over a month since we put up some new stickers. We won't let this happen again! We're going to try and get new ones out to you every week! In this update we have: ihatestickers.com stencil, ihatestickers loves boobies, bonkers for boobies, boobies like this, come at me bro, slowest, i heart breast cancer awareness, i heart motor boating, noobsauce, save them, you jelly, drop cars not bombs, i daily drive this bitch, i heart by bb6, i heart my dc2, and lifted because fat girls can't jump. Enjoy!

Read this on our blog >>> http://www.ihatestickers.com/blog/20...ticker-update/

Old 10-24-2011, 02:59 PM   #48
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

Big sticker update this week! This was actually up last friday, but we didn't get around to blogging it until today Expect another update from us this friday again! In this update we have: Custom Sign Smiley, Koopa Diecut, All Motor, AWD Do It On All Fours, AWDSOME, Blown, Eat Sleep Acura, Form Over Function, Function Over Form, Hella UN Flush, No Fat Chicks Truck Will Scrape, Stanced, KDM As Fuck, KDM Driver Badge, Hammer Head Forum Icon, Enjoy Life Eat Out More Often, Chill I Got This, Gasman, Charlie Sheen Watching, Teach Me How To Zombie, Too Legit, WWJDFTW, and You Fancy Huh.

Read this on our Blog >>> Sticker Update – 10/24 | ihatestickers.com blog

Old 10-31-2011, 01:05 PM   #49
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

Well a big Happy Halloween to all of you! Here's a great sticker update for y'all with 21 new stickers in it. In this update we have: Zombie Smiley, Ninja Turtle Raphael Smiley, Ninja Turtle Michelangelo Smiley, Ninja Turtle Leonardo Smiley, Ninja Turtle Donatello Smiley, Subaru 2.5RS, It's Gon' Scrape, Lower Class, Optimus Prime, Mother Lover, Gators Gon' Gait, Silliest, Sticker Whore, The Pleaser, The Teaser, The Spocker, The Rocker, The Showstopper, The Fister, The Minivan, and the complete Shockers Pack! Enjoy!

Check this update out on our blog >>> Halloween Sticker Update

Old 11-25-2011, 10:30 PM   #50
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

Hope everyone is getting ready for Turkey Day! We are thankful to be able to provide you guys with the awesomest stickers ever. Here's some more!!! Included in this update is: Custom I Heart My Crossed Out Girlfriend, Snetteron Motor Circuit, Donnington Race Park, When In Doubt Go Lower, Yea I Drive Like An Asshole, Yea I Park Like An Asshole, So Fly Like A G6, Txt Vag, Fallout 3 Boy, Pedrobear, Zombie Pedo Bear, and Occupy ihatestickers.

Enjoy!

Black Friday sticker update! Enjoy these 12 new stickers for black friday! Remember our sale goes for the rest of the weekend! In this update we have: Zombie Mario, Nyan Cat, English Motherfucker Do You Speak It?, Don't Occupy Wallstreet Occupy A Job, Treat Your Girl Right, Eat Your Girl Right, Dumped Diecut, Dumped Printed, U Mad Bro, Winter Mode, ihatestickers Loves My Stickers, and 100% Love Stickers Occupy ihatestickers.

Enjoy!

Old 11-25-2011, 11:09 PM   #51
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Do you have any "Sweet and Low" stickers?

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 01:02 AM   #52
akaina240
Zilvia Junkie

akaina240 is an unknown quantity at this point
do u do customizable stickers?

Im looking for Heavenskrow Investments
akaina240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:09 PM   #53
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

We're back! Been super busy keeping up with orders!

OMG It's been months since we posted up some new stickers!!! Well we got our sh!t together and here you go! In this update we have Touge or Die, I'll Allow it, Long Cats, Swagger Jacker, Myol Bunny, I Heart Haters V3, Private Property, How's My Drifting, Trucked, Custom Sheriff's Love, IHS Hex Pattern, IHS Splatter Rectangle, FML Band-Aid, Gotta Want It, Low Key, Vagatarian, Caution Car Makes Wide Turns, Chopper In Da Car, Boost Turtle, Fail Wheel Drive, Functional Arrows, Lowered Truck Silhouette, Layin' Frame, Moped, Nissan Fairlady Z, 8th Gen Civic Silhouette, Under Construction, and Z Ya Later. Enjoy Bitches!

Enjoy!

Old 06-08-2012, 09:18 AM   #54
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

New Stickers Jun 8

Got another sticker update for you guys! In this update we've got: Because Fuck You, FAP FAP FAP Meme, Mau5 Head, Milf Hunter, Vampire Panda, Yuk Face, Camber Much? Drift 4 Life, Drift Bracket, JDM 4 Life, JDM Drift, JDM Shift, JDM Way of Life, Live Fast Drive Faster, Peace VW Logo, Run JDM, Run Your Car Not Your Mouth, Stickers Make Your Car Go Faster, Stickers Make My Car Look Sexy, and Two Doors For Classy Whores. Enjoy!

Check out the blog post here: New Stickers Jun 8 | ihatestickers.com blog

Old 10-04-2012, 06:29 PM   #55
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

Hey All! It's been so long since we've had a sticker update! We've been so busy with custom work and getting our StickerBombWrap products launched. Anyways, we've got a great update for you all here! In this update we have the Yakima Logo, Wilwood, TRD Devil, Toaster, Soundstream logo, Si You Later, Power, LOL At Your Stance, Fox Racing Shox, Cool Stance Bro, Buddy Club Logo, BB Logo, Gangnam Style, Hello Kitty Gas Mask, Killin It, Legit, Mustache Rides, Peace Grenade, Ray Ban, FNCY, Drop Panties Not Bombs, DC Comics, Johnny Chimpo, SuperDub Smiley, Picasso Smiley, Happy Azn Smiley, and Fire Mad Smiley.

Enjoy!

New Stickers 9/30 | ihatestickers.com blog

Old 10-04-2012, 07:33 PM   #56
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

Another update?! Wow we must be nuts! Anyways October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so we did another 10 Boobies related stickers!! In this update we have: Wheelies For Boobies, Post-Tits, I Heart Tits, I Heart Boobies, Help Save The Boobies, Tits or GTFO, Show Me Your Boobs, Fuck Cancer, Cancer Sucks, Boobies Make Me Smile, and ihatestickers.com pink ribbon. Enjoy!!

Stay tuned for a great offer for the month of October!

Boobies Update!!!! Thursday 10/4 | ihatestickers.com blog

Old 10-18-2012, 01:46 PM   #57
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

New Stickers Oct 18th

Well it’s Thursday, not Friday, but I’ve got 32 new stickers that I just can’t wait to show everyone!! We added some great new designs and some versions of a couple stickers we already had! In this update, we’ve got Custom Keep Calm and Whatever, Hello Kitty AK47 Diecut & Printed, This Guy/Girl Hates Stickers, ERMAHGERD!, Keep Calm and Carry On, Pedobear Badge, DJ-Style Star, Pedobear Drooling, Pedobear Drool Watching, Pedobear Yesss, Mazda Devil, and a whole mess of new Warning Do Not Touch My Car stickers! Enjoy!!!

Read about it on our blog: New Stickers Thursday Oct 18 | ihatestickers.com blog

Old 10-25-2012, 05:23 PM   #58
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

Got another new sticker update for you all! We’re hard at work at making sure we’ve got all kinds of new stickers for you! Check out this latest update including: DAAAHHHH Smiley, Green Smirk Smiley, Joker Smiley, Kermit Smiley, Shocked Big Mouth Smiley, Unamused Top Hat Smiley, ATAT Walker, Boba Fett, Bill Murray, Me Gusta, Military Skull, Need Head, Audi Circle, Audi Rings, Audi Poop, Audi VW Rings, Dope Audi VW, Warning Watch for Flying Tools, Warning Choking Hazard Printed, and Sub I Cru. Enjoy!!!

Check it out on our blog: New Stickers Oct 25 | ihatestickers.com blog

OR GO SHOP!!!! ihatestickers.com, Your number one online source for edgy stickers.

Old 11-05-2012, 08:29 AM   #59
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

New Stickers Mon Nov 5th

First update in November!!! Welcome to November, we're starting to get some snow here in the northeast... Ugh!

Anyways, here's the good news, we've got 26 new stickers for you guys to check out!!

In this update we've got: Hello Kitty Face, Unamused Crab, Dope, Fucking Baller, Fresh As Fuck V2, HateR, I Heart Porn, I Heart Sushi, No Zombies Just Stickers, SoFresh, Knife Party Logo, Blow Me, JDM Baby On Board, Keep Calm and Boost On, Me Boosta, Plus 5 HP, Real Men Use Three Pedals, I'm Only Speeding Cause I Have To Poop, VW Rabbit, Driftin Donuts, Hello Kitty New Driver, Jugs.

Read More on Our Blog >>> New Stickers!! Mon Nov 5th | ihatestickers.com blog

Old 11-20-2012, 10:27 AM   #60
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

A new sticker update just in time for Thanksgiving!!! We are thankful for all you great customers and here's a new update for you to check out!! In this update, we have: Lowered Congress Printed, Lowered Congress Phone Wrap, Drive Like You Stole It, Real Women Use Three Pedals, Badtz Maru, Camel Tow, Leslie Chow Face, Liberty or Death V1/V2, Live Free or Die, Never Forget Twinkies, and Mini Droid. Enjoy!!

Check it out on our blog >>> New Stickers Tuesday Nov 20th