Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 06-08-2010, 08:40 PM   #1
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ihatestickers.com is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ihatestickers.com sticker update thread

Decided to make this thread so I can put all of our weekly updates in here! :bigthumb:

From 5/21:

From 5/28:

Enjoy!

ihatestickers.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2010, 08:41 PM   #2
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

Well we totally didn't get new stickers up last friday, so here they are! There are 19 great new stickers here so check them out! Included is JDM Drift Cat, Eat Sleep Honda Motorcycles V1/V2, Eat Sleep Honda V1/V2, Eat Sleep Kawasaki V1/V2, Eat Sleep Yamaha V1/V2, FNH USA Logo, Kawasaki Logo, Michelin Logo, Michelin Man, Mini Logo, Mivec Logo, Neverbeen, and Stance is not a crime. On to the pics!

Old 06-08-2010, 08:41 PM   #3
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
i made my order on 5-30 and still havent recieved anything

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:42 PM   #4
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

Well we totally didn't get new stickers up last friday, so here they are! There are 19 great new stickers here so check them out! Included is JDM Drift Cat, Eat Sleep Honda Motorcycles V1/V2, Eat Sleep Honda V1/V2, Eat Sleep Kawasaki V1/V2, Eat Sleep Yamaha V1/V2, FNH USA Logo, Kawasaki Logo, Michelin Logo, Michelin Man, Mini Logo, Mivec Logo, Neverbeen, and Stance is not a crime. On to the pics!

Old 06-08-2010, 08:46 PM   #5
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LUV MY S13 View Post
i made my order on 5-30 and still havent recieved anything
pm me your order number or email sales_AT_ihatestickers.com and we'll check on it for you. I know we were out of stock on a few colors so we're waiting for a new shipment of vinyl to get here on thursday.

Not going to lie, we've nearly tripled our weekly business in the last month, so we just had 3 new people start working for us yesterday. We're trying to catch back up as we're almost 100 orders behind still!

Old 06-12-2010, 07:59 AM   #6
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

6/11

There are some awesome new designs for this week! We had more but we're saving some for next week! This week we've got Android diecut & printed, two new custom stickers (i heart whatever and i hate whatever), Emerica logo, Grenade Clothing logo & Skeleton logo, Eat Sleep Cone V1/V2, Filthiest, I Love Zipties, Peace Hand V2, Thumbs Up/Down, Proper Diecut & Printed, 1UP Mushroom, BIG Mushroom, Domo Sitting, and I Heart Double D's! On to the pics!

Old 06-23-2010, 05:23 AM   #7
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

Sorry about the delay, but here are the stickers from last Friday! We've got some great new ones: Innes Logo, Fuct, 4 Star, Does Thomas Have to Smack a Bitch, Think outside the box, Stay Classy, Ladies is Pimps Too, I Heart Hippies, VW Handicapped, and KTM Logo! Check out the pics!

Old 07-10-2010, 07:13 AM   #8
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

7/4 Update: Check the Blog Post

This past 4th of July, along with our amazing sale, we have added about 35 new stickers to the site! This brings our total over 500!!! In this update: Black Label Skateboards Logo, Chocolate Skateboards Logo, Creature Logo, Fury Trucks Logo, Facebook You Like This, I Heart BP, Mario BP, Major League Infidel, Praise The Lowered Printed, Motley Crude, Sector 9 Logo, Cougar Hunter, Empire Logo, Rebel Alliance Logo, Star Wars Logo, Es Skateboards Logo, Flame Boy Diecut, First Love, Skate to Live Live to Skate, Molon Labe, Remington Logo, Fantastic, Fabulous, Praise the Lowered V2, Stance is greater than fenders, F Bomb, F Cluster Bomb, Formula Drift Logo, Ladylike, and Sweet and Low. Check out the pics!

Old 07-13-2010, 11:36 AM   #9
implayaz9
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
implayaz9 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
emailed u and pmed
implayaz9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 09:03 AM   #10
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

Finally got a chance to update the stickers on the site. Been so busy catching up on orders from the 4th of July sale. This month has been absolutely crazy! Anyways, here are some new stickers!!! We've got FN FAL profile, RPG Profile, M4 Carbine Enhanced profile, Desert Eagle profile, G36K profile, M249 profile, DSC Off, I heart Fake Wheels, I'm not drunk just avoiding potholes, OEM+, Vans off the wall skateboarding, Air Fresh, Brutal, Fake, You Like This Diecut, Hello Kitty Rollerskater, Old School, Tonka Logo, That's how I roll, Sexy Chick bending over, Sexy Chick Laying Down, Sexy Chick Kneeling, and Sexy Chick Sitting. Onto the pics!

Old 08-01-2010, 02:43 PM   #11
hailandkill
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
hailandkill is on the path to ruinhailandkill is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
ha i've gotten pulled over a few times because i was avoiding potholes and cops thought i was drunk.

i'll have to buy some stickers
hailandkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 03:12 PM   #12
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
then you will get a being too low ticket lol (thats if you buy a low sticker.)
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 12:30 AM   #13
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
yingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 17 reviews

LOL
yingiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 01:05 AM   #14
lexlaxlux
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (32)
lexlaxlux is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
love this site! cant go wrong with a bag full of random stickers!
lexlaxlux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 06:59 PM   #15
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

Put up some new stickers last friday, but just blogging about it now! Don't worry, we've got some more going up this Friday too! We've got a new ihatestickers.com graffiti printed, I heart Biters printed, I Heart Haters Printed, Porsche Shield Printed and Diecut, Porsche Logo, Eat Sleep Mazda, Monticello Motorclub Track Map, NFG!, No Fucks Given, Fucks Not Given Here, Do it, you won't, DGAF (Doesn't Give a Fuck), and a Sexy Chick with M16. On to the pics!

Last edited by ihatestickers.com; 08-17-2010 at 07:59 AM..
Old 08-16-2010, 07:11 PM   #16
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
How much are the stickers going for or what determines the price besides quantity? Thanks
Old 08-16-2010, 07:30 PM   #17
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

They start at $2.00 and the price is based on size. Certain specialty vinyl is extra

Old 08-20-2010, 09:42 PM   #18
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

8/20:

Back on track for some friday updates! Here are some new ones that we added this week In here is: Evo X Silhouette, STi Silhouette, Skyline Silhouette, Viper Silhouette, RX7 Silhouette, Challenger Silhouette, Elise Silhouette, BMW Silhouette, Lamborghini Silhouette, Ferrari F430 Silhouette, Porsche Silhouette, JDM Add Oil, Subaru All Wheel Drive V1/V2, Do Work, You Dislike This Diecut, You Dislike This Printed, Fresh To Death, I Heart Biters Diecut, I Heart Haters V2, WTF Panda, and I Heart Cock. Onto the pics!

Old 08-21-2010, 01:20 AM   #19
negrosx13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
negrosx13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to negrosx13
gonna order crap load tonight
Old 09-13-2010, 11:10 PM   #20
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

From Tuesday 8/31 Sticker Update!

I'm backdating this blog post to 8/31 because that is when the stickers were added to the site. Don't worry, though, we are going to try and come out with some more this friday (9/17) also! In this update: Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Toadstool, Advan Get a Step Ahead, Danger Restricted Area, Condom Man, Mustache Pack, Barber Mustache, Cop Stache, Fu Man Chu Mustache, Handlebar Mustache, Hitler Mustache, Pencil Mustache, Petit Handlebar Mustache, Paint Brush Mustache, Souvarov Mustache, Walrus Mustache, Winfield Mustache, Boosted, Drag Tree, Eat Sleep Drag Race V1/V2, Frame Bangin, Jeep face, Low and Slow, Rubicon, Static Cause Bags Are For Bitches, and Static Coilover. Enjoy!

Old 09-22-2010, 07:55 AM   #21
pincheturbo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (24)
pincheturbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Been emailing since Aug 29th. still no sticker...

NISMO, NRG, JDM turn signals, misc engine parts
pincheturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:47 PM   #22
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

crap man, i'm super sorry I'll get things taken care of tomorrow!

Old 09-29-2010, 10:48 PM   #23
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

Read this on our blog!

With this sticker update, we have hit over 600 products! Nearly all of our products are offered in over 10 different sizes and 75 different colors! We are working hard to become the best site on the internet for edgy sticker designs. Our quality is top notch, and our service is great, despite being behind almost 200 orders. We are so sorry for the delays in processing!

In this update we have some great new stickers, many of them designed in-house by our team. These include: Darkstar Logo, RedHat Linux Logo, Suse Linux Logo, Dat Ass Smiley, Goomba Mushroom, Eat Sleep Nissan V1/V2, Eat Sleep VW V1/V2, Rally Mean Pig, HID Plus, ihatestickers.com cyan rectangle, ihatestickers.com magenta rectangle, Bros B4 Hoes, Cougar Bait, DTF, Eat Sleep Fuck V1/V2, Fuckin Skanks, Godzilla V1/V2, Go Fuck Yourself, GTL, I Heart BJ, No Grenades, This Is Not Your Boyfriends Ride, Wanna Smoosh, and Facebooks Square Icon. Pics!

Read this on our blog!

Old 09-29-2010, 10:55 PM   #24
_JDM panda
Leaky Injector

_JDM panda is an unknown quantity at this point
gr8 stickies

this is me right hurr:
http://www.ihatestickers.com/random-c-8/do-work-p-568
http://www.ihatestickers.com/random-...r-diecut-p-463
_JDM panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:21 PM   #25
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

42 New Stickers!

Time for that sticker update that everyone loves!!!! So much updates here and more to look forward to next week with the end of the month coming near! In this update we have: Independent Trucks Color Logo, Domo V2, Oval LOL Sticker, Oval ROFL, Oval OMG, Oval WTF, Pink Domo, Pink Domo Sitting, Pink V2 Domo, TEIN Dampa Chi Doll, Warning Do Not Touch My Acura / Chevrolet / Ford / Hyundai / Jeep / Mitsubishi / Mazda / Nissan / Subaru / Saturn / Volkswagen, Before I Screw You Are You Over 18 Cutie Pie, Du Werke, Got Boobs, Gym Tan Laundry Symbols with and without words, Minty Fresh, Playboy Bunny, Scion Logo, Bags Are For Groceries, Driftin Donuts, Eat Sleep Audi V1/V2, Eat Sleep Scion V1/V2, Got Boost, Got Mud, Got Rocks, Got Tires, I Heart Curves (DSC), and Zombie Response Vehicle.

Enjoy!

Old 10-30-2010, 08:09 PM   #26
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

Another update from your favorite team at ihatestickers.com! This time we have a small 21 new stickers to showcase that were just added to the site! This should make for a nice addition for the SNKY Halloween sale coming tonight! In this update we have: Angry Arab Smiley, Pacman Blinky / Clyde / Inky / Pinky / Blue Ghost, Beer Kool Aid Man in Color and Diecut, Sideways When Wet, Bandai Logo, Konami Logo, Neo Geo Logo, Pacman Diecut, Windows Logo, Cool Face, I'm So Fresh I'm Dead, Drifters Do It Sideways, Daily Driven, Slideways, Speed Happens, and Sunken Battleship! Enjoy!

Old 10-30-2010, 08:10 PM   #27
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

Also Our grab bags are back for ONE DAY ONLY! There are 13 stickers in the grab bag with a range of colors. Remember all grab bags contain the same set of stickers, so if you are ordering multiple grab bags, they will all be the same.

IHS GRAB BAG V [IHS-GBAG5] - $15.00 : ihatestickers.com, Your number one online source for edgy stickers.

Old 11-02-2010, 09:07 PM   #28
uLmighty
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
uLmighty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to uLmighty
i want some stickers!! how do i order from youu?!
Old 11-25-2010, 08:21 PM   #29
ihatestickers.com
Leaky Injector

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

As a gift we have a bunch of new stickers for you! Included in this update: Droid Waving, Custom "Got Whatever?", Don't Fear Torque Steer, Drift Missile, Ecotec Mafia, Euroslut, Four Doors for More Whores, Who is Jim Khana?, Sunday Driver, Your Girl Loves My Stance, Zip Tie Army, Cry Baby Face, Damn it feels good to be a Gangster, Fail Bandaid, Make it happen, No Fat Boys Allowed, Step Your Game Up, and Taste The Rainbow.

Old 12-14-2010, 04:35 PM   #30
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I put in an order during your thanksgiving special and still haven't received them. How long does it usually take to get stuff sent out?
SDS13COUPE is offline   Reply With Quote