Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-25-2012, 12:42 AM   #29341
grimm199
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
grimm199 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^Ehh mine are getting yellow again too. Need to get another 3M kit. It really doesn't bother me that much.
grimm199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2012, 12:57 AM   #29342
jesse_s13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
jesse_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffman5982 View Post
Of all the piles of shit cars that you guys nut swing on, you're going to complain about his headlights?

This is exactly why I'm considering getting out of this pathetic scene
Please explain yourself?

This is a Zenki thread not the ricer thread.

I was just informing the bro. I just ordered mine for 13 dollhairs.

The scene is already infested with honda/hipster fucks. Give it a couple years.
Old 08-25-2012, 01:10 AM   #29343
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
You guys better hope you don't lose Hoffman. That'll be another clean Zenki lost, and lord knows there isn't very many clean ones. Most of the ones I see are heaping piles.
Old 08-25-2012, 03:18 AM   #29344
iamtheyi
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
iamtheyi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Of all the piles of shit cars that you guys nut swing on, you're going to complain about his headlights?

Hoffman, every time I see you post it's something negative and instigating. Why don't you just not post? Being a real Debbie Downer man.

I also understand that it is your opinion and you are entitled to it. But it seems you hate everyone on here and the "scene" so it can't be good for your own health to be viewing all this nonsense. For your own sake, just let it be.

p.s. the 3M thing was a clever joke. You got very angry about something insignificant.

iamtheyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:10 AM   #29345
smashed
Zilvia Member

smashed is an unknown quantity at this point

smashed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 07:06 AM   #29346
Sugoi_Style
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Sugoi_Style is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Why are people moving away from S-chassis? Honest question.

IMHO, Honda kids sell FF cruisers to be accepted into FR drift scene by buying a S-chassis. Realize that these S-chassis' are a lot of work to build up, get tired of the commitment, and sell them off as piles. Buys FR-S/BRZ/GT86. Ruins 86 legacy with knock-off wheels and cars that sit too fuckin' low. Give it a couple years. I've never owned a Honda or a FF car, due to the rice I've seen develop over the years.
Old 08-25-2012, 07:11 AM   #29347
zenki 95
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
zenki 95 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashed View Post

WOW WOW WOW. Now that is a monster, any more pics? Daammmmm "superzenki" is what imma call it haha
Old 08-25-2012, 09:45 AM   #29348
s14fbs
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
s14fbs is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14fbs
Quote:

and we are supposed to care ? like anyone cares that u "leave the pathetic scene"

go somewhere else and rant
s14fbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 09:48 AM   #29349
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:

I've seen this scene change a lot in the past 7 years. This site has evolved into Drift fun fan boy Toys R' Us outlet. Granted there are those that have remained true to that sport or their own ways, but this new influx is a giant wave of nutsack riders wanting to be in with what's cool. Hoff, don't get caught up in it man. Sure, having a 240 means you get associated with the douche bags at times, just set yourself apart from them. I personally think that becoming a premie has made my experience here more enjoyable. People just seem like a closer niche of car guys on that side of this forum and far more educated/mature.
Old 08-25-2012, 10:07 AM   #29350
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
^^^This, I stopped giving a fuck what people do to their cars. If they wanna make it look like a pile of herpes...more power to them. The whole "scene" has been going to shit since 05, nothing else you can really do than do your own thing. Only S-chassis guys that I associate myself nowadays are the few that still gives a fuck.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:23 AM   #29351
picsbypenny
Zilvia Member

picsbypenny is an unknown quantity at this point
joined the s14 world...

Something to do while i rebuild my s13
Old 08-25-2012, 10:31 AM   #29352
JKL1031
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
JKL1031 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
hoffmans right all zilvia go for is destroyed fenders/bodywork for wide wheels, and busting the car wide open on the ground. his car is actually alot more respectable than some even tho its so simple. they are some cars that pull off aggressive wheels and a fender roll well, but some people get to dang carried away with it.

No real car enthusiasts here. that is why everyones leaving.

JKL1031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:34 AM   #29353
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
^^^Wrong...we have a lot of car enthusiasts here. The problem is everybody's broke so they cut corners with cheap shit and half assed builds. Then you got the other half that just wants to drive the living shit out of their cars and all their money goes to track fees and tires, they just let their cars go. They justify their cars by using the whole "missile" thing like its fucking okay since they do it in Japan.

It's not a missile when you fucking daily it fuck nut!!!

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:45 AM   #29354
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Honestly, I rather see yellow headlights than knock wheels, sticker bomb'd car, and a roof rack.

I can post up photos my car but I have no point since it still looks like dick (in my eyes) but once I get everything done, this thread will be updated with it.
Old 08-25-2012, 12:38 PM   #29355
stevenrapids
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
stevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
honestly, who gives a shit what people do with their cars, it's their car, not yours! let em piss away money all they want, in the end it will just make your car look better

stevenrapids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:46 PM   #29356
Lukasss
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Lukasss is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
The majority of you guys will live a much happier internet life if you stop worrying about everybody else's shit...
Lukasss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:55 PM   #29357
picsbypenny
Zilvia Member

picsbypenny is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukasss View Post
The majority of you guys will live a much happier internet life if you stop worrying about everybody else's shit...

this is verrrry true^^^
Old 08-25-2012, 02:33 PM   #29358
jdm_greg

jdm_greg is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse_s13 View Post
Please explain yourself?

This is a Zenki thread not the ricer thread.

The scene is already infested with honda/hipster fucks.
Yeah it is!

I own a honda!

jdm_greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 02:46 PM   #29359
mowgli 240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
mowgli 240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Old 08-25-2012, 02:50 PM   #29360
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamtheyi View Post
Hoffman, every time I see you post it's something negative and instigating. Why don't you just not post? Being a real Debbie Downer man.

I also understand that it is your opinion and you are entitled to it. But it seems you hate everyone on here and the "scene" so it can't be good for your own health to be viewing all this nonsense. For your own sake, just let it be.

p.s. the 3M thing was a clever joke. You got very angry about something insignificant.
That's an extreme over exaggeration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugoi_Style View Post
Why are people moving away from S-chassis? Honest question.

IMHO, Honda kids sell FF cruisers to be accepted into FR drift scene by buying a S-chassis. Realize that these S-chassis' are a lot of work to build up, get tired of the commitment, and sell them off as piles. Buys FR-S/BRZ/GT86. Ruins 86 legacy with knock-off wheels and cars that sit too fuckin' low. Give it a couple years. I've never owned a Honda or a FF car, due to the rice I've seen develop over the years.
You answered your own question. Also, the quote below explains it as well. Too many fanboys doing it to be cool instead of doing it because it's fun. You can always tell the two apart because the ones that got in it because it's the cool thing to do atm because, if they actually participate at events, they are significantly worse than everyone else and never improve. They come in with "built" missiles, and I mean they bought a decent shell and built it to be ragged out. The difference with missiles in Japan is that they were once clean cars and get ragged through actually driving. I've met people that make their car look haggard without even driving it. That's not building a car, that's being a fucking tard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
I've seen this scene change a lot in the past 7 years. This site has evolved into Drift fun fan boy Toys R' Us outlet. Granted there are those that have remained true to that sport or their own ways, but this new influx is a giant wave of nutsack riders wanting to be in with what's cool. Hoff, don't get caught up in it man. Sure, having a 240 means you get associated with the douche bags at times, just set yourself apart from them. I personally think that becoming a premie has made my experience here more enjoyable. People just seem like a closer niche of car guys on that side of this forum and far more educated/mature.
I'm glad there are people here that understand where I'm coming from. I've considered becoming premium but I'm a jew. I may reconsider though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
^^^Wrong...we have a lot of car enthusiasts here. The problem is everybody's broke so they cut corners with cheap shit and half assed builds. Then you got the other half that just wants to drive the living shit out of their cars and all their money goes to track fees and tires, they just let their cars go. They justify their cars by using the whole "missile" thing like its fucking okay since they do it in Japan.

It's not a missile when you fucking daily it fuck nut!!!
Exactly this. We still have people like Toby and Damon that are properly building these cars. What little respect real enthusiasts have for this scene is due to people like them. "Because drift car" is the dumbest fucking thing and I'm tired of hearing it. There are a few cars alone my area of this shit state of FL that are drifted almost every day, yet they're still very clean. When they get banged up, they get fixed. The right way. While a lot of you are saying it doesn't really affect me, I'm tired of having to answer to people being condescending about why I don't drift my car. While I should just be able to ignore them, I'm confronted with the issue pretty much everywhere I go.

Some of you people are tacky and I hate you.
Old 08-25-2012, 03:09 PM   #29361
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Got the car out of the driveway because I was supposed to get a paint estimate today.... That ended up falling through, so here's a picture.

thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 03:16 PM   #29362
DomChan
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
DomChan is making a name for him/her selfDomChan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Too much talk. Not enough Zenki! Although mine is a POS...

DomChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 03:21 PM   #29363
Renelovesnike
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (30)
Renelovesnike is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
^ likeing the Navan and the Shine sides but something about the rear is just too agressive.. idk mayB once painted ill change my mind on likeing it.
Renelovesnike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 03:26 PM   #29364
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renelovesnike View Post
^ likeing the Navan and the Shine sides but something about the rear is just too agressive.. idk mayB once painted ill change my mind on likeing it.
Truth.

Navan Front and Skirts only flow well with Navan Rear Valances and Zenki Rear Bumper. Kouki rears and bumper just don't work.
Old 08-25-2012, 03:31 PM   #29365
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefro526 View Post
Truth.

Navan Front and Skirts only flow well with Navan Rear Valances and Zenki Rear Bumper. Kouki rears and bumper just don't work.
They do, but those are uras rears I think? Not oem though.
Old 08-25-2012, 03:45 PM   #29366
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaguy240 View Post
They do, but those are uras rears I think? Not oem though.
Ah, upon further review, I believe you are correct. They look like exaggerated kouki's.
Old 08-25-2012, 03:51 PM   #29367
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 03:54 PM   #29368
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
All these pictures of NaVaN fronts are making me itch to get one...
Old 08-25-2012, 05:00 PM   #29369
1on1
Post Whore!

1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukasss View Post
I have to agree to a certain extent, here's my story:

I remember A LOT of my friends gave me shit when my car looked like this (GOD THIS IS EMBARRASSING):

Kouki front with zenki hood + 5 colors (drove it like that for a good 6-months)

I did complete it with full kouki front + jdm bumper and primered my car black:

sold my kouki front and drove it like this for a good 6-months:

Once I moved down to San Diego:

I realized after partying (spending money on useless shit), I had to do something to my car (after saving for a month, I got aero, paint, and wheels):

When I got my car painted:

Drove my car from San Diego to San Jose (Yes with just new paint done the day before) and got my battles:

Bonus Photo (I remember nathong giving me shit about my eye-lids, in which I was going to remove anyways):

A month or two has passed by and then I got my ganadors, kouki wing, and kouki tails:

After getting my car up to par, I went to balcony for my first and this is when it started to go downhill Bumper cracked on the way to Willows:

After Balcony + Irwindale event + driving back to bay area:

Current state:

As you can predict what happened with my aero, the middle piece broke and I just said fuck it and ordered me a new bumper. Then, I saw Domchan was selling his aero so I picked it up for spare (his bumper was cracked and I demolished it even more when I ran over a raccoon), so I have a new bumper and skirts to be painted.

Even till this day, I question myself how I drove my s14 with mix-matched colors and front was frankenstein'd together.
Old 08-25-2012, 05:01 PM   #29370
grimm199
Zilvia Junkie

grimm199 is an unknown quantity at this point
^I'm getting the Navan front itch too....
But here's my POS again. Got the front lip mounted up.
Woke up and first thing I did was take the bumper off then got to work.

I still need to sand the middle part down and make it smoother, and then spray some black over it.

You can see where my step dad used some black silicon to try and make it smoother and it turned out crap -__-

grimm199 is offline   Reply With Quote