Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-12-2015, 05:15 AM   #2821
jaysgottaredtop
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
jaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by harris180 View Post
Blah blah blah, what's wrong with you guys, ughhhhhhhh

R.I.P S-chassis community, you stupid neckbeards, your elitist bullshit, rabble rabble rabble

She's at least 7/10, you douchebags, blah blah blah blah

unfedorabelievable..
Oh look, Harris still doesn't understand that the point of this thread is to post ugly cars.

Truly I am shocked.

Back on topic,

Old 02-12-2015, 05:27 AM   #2822
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
you guys are incredible.. So firstly the girl 'probably faked' working on her car, and her car was shit because it looks like that.. Then i tell you that there are photos of her pulling the engine and actually working on the car, then you guys decide that she's probably 'just saying that' and really she drives it around like that..

As i've said, it seems that any photo of a car that isn't 100% flawless you idiots pick apart, even if presented with evidence to the contrary.. You are right though that the s chassis community is dying, and its because of neckbeards like you with your elitist bullshit, and thats a perfect example..

A girl, fairly attractive, works on her own car, is in the middle of building it, and you fedora wearing douchebags still decide 'hurr durr doing it wrong'..

unfuckenbelievable..
Typical white knight response.
Gtfo. Car looks like shit. So does mine because it is being built. I wouldn't get butthurt if MY car was posted in here right now, let alone someone else's.

Quit crying and go find more "currently" fail cars.
Old 02-12-2015, 05:30 AM   #2823
harris180
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
harris180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
but you literally have no idea how long that bitch was driving her car around like that for.. Also someone assumed that she had didnt actually work on her car, and just dirtied her hands and pants for a photo..

I was proving a point that many many many people in this thread just jump to assumptions about a car, when in actual fact the exact opposite is true.. Such as this example we are talking about..
harris180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 05:43 AM   #2824
Aesthetics45
Leaky Injector

Aesthetics45 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
but you literally have no idea how long that bitch was driving her car around like that for.. Also someone assumed that she had didnt actually work on her car, and just dirtied her hands and pants for a photo..

I was proving a point that many many many people in this thread just jump to assumptions about a car, when in actual fact the exact opposite is true.. Such as this example we are talking about..
Woah dude, its "Dirty Bitch" get it straight.
Aesthetics45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 06:38 AM   #2825
Stiveno
Zilvia Junkie

Stiveno is on a distinguished road
Quote:
but you literally have no idea how long that bitch was driving her car around like that for..
who cares

Quote:
Also someone assumed that she had didnt actually work on her car, and just dirtied her hands and pants for a photo..
probably what happened

Quote:
I didn't see you post that picture of the engine being pulled, either way if she was really working on her car in uggs and sweatpants shes an idiot. Im a full time mechanic, and also work on my shit at home and I don't think ive ever gotten that much grease on my face.

either way who cares if people are making assumptions, if the car is a shit pile, it should be in the shit pile thread.

I don't even think the car is that bad if she doesn't drive it like that, but you are whitekniting way to hard.
Stiveno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 06:51 AM   #2826
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Also, nobody gives a fucking fuck.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 06:59 AM   #2827
danshaz
Zilvia Junkie

danshaz is an unknown quantity at this point
hit pothole
break car in half

danshaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 07:34 AM   #2828
slideslidegnarslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
slideslidegnarslide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Same shit happened to a friend of mine^ shit sucks
slideslidegnarslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 07:43 AM   #2829
harris180
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiveno View Post
who cares

probably what happened

I didn't see you post that picture of the engine being pulled, either way if she was really working on her car in uggs and sweatpants shes an idiot. Im a full time mechanic, and also work on my shit at home and I don't think ive ever gotten that much grease on my face.

either way who cares if people are making assumptions, if the car is a shit pile, it should be in the shit pile thread.

I don't even think the car is that bad if she doesn't drive it like that, but you are whitekniting way to hard.
do you want me to post the photos? As i said earlier, it is quite easily findable, and you morons have no idea about anything, other than making assumptions..

Also i'd rather be a whiteknight than a neckbeard, go find some more peoples cars you can make fun of behind a computer screen.. Proper legends you lads are..
Old 02-12-2015, 07:48 AM   #2830
harris180
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fries View Post
Typical white knight response.
Gtfo. Car looks like shit. So does mine because it is being built. I wouldn't get butthurt if MY car was posted in here right now, let alone someone else's.

Quit crying and go find more "currently" fail cars.
lol how am I white knighting? I've been saying it for fucken like 6 months now.. You dickheads just posting pictures of cars and then tearing shreds into them.. First it was cars that were modified not to your personal taste, now its posting photos of a girl standing next to a car that has been sanded back to metal to be painted, and people talking shit about how she probably doesnt work on her car and just staged the photo..

Seriously, could you guys get any more seperated from reality? Zilvia is dying, and It is purely because of the attitude of elitist neckbeards like you, that feel the need to talk shit about anything and anyone.. 'durr that girl probably doesnt even work on her car, can't believe its sanded back to be painted, clearly doing it wrong'..

The fact that you idiots continue to fail to understand how fucken stupid this is boggles my mind.. I can almost guarentee that you are all the sort of people that talk shit about someone behind their backs, but at face value are all nice and lovely because you can't handle your own hype.. Instead of helping cunts, you talk shit, and this is why Zilvia and the s chassis scene is dying..

25-30 year olds with $2000 cars that think they are better than the current batch of 18 year olds is easily the most laughable thing in the world.. Keep being legends boys.. I'm sure its working well for you in the real world
Old 02-12-2015, 07:51 AM   #2831
harris180
Zilvia Member

OT since people will have a cry

look at this idiots car.. I honestly can't see anything wrong with it, except its missing some panels and whatnot.. gross its all bare metal and shitty looking.. Obviously this is in a workshop as well since this person clearly can't work on their car themself.. What a moron..

more pics

now surely this s14 is worse looking than the girls car that is back to bare metal, at least hers is somewhat complete..

Pot = kettle , kettle = Fries
Old 02-12-2015, 07:53 AM   #2832
tiggertsi
Zilvia Member

tiggertsi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiveno View Post
if the car is a shit pile, it should be in the shit pile thread.
so who determines the car is a shit pile?

honestly the majority of the cars i see posted in the main threads, like zenki's unite or the kouki thread, that the majority membership on here seems to like i wouldn't want to own. i see alot of stuff in those threads that people of my age made fun of when i was younger 15+ years ago and to this day still disdain. hell there's some cars posted in this thread that i see nothing wrong with.

so like i asked who determines the car is a shit pile? what ruling body makes the standards and regulations or specs that we should follow to determine this?
Old 02-12-2015, 07:58 AM   #2833
Stiveno
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggertsi View Post
so who determines the car is a shit pile?

honestly the majority of the cars i see posted in the main threads, like zenki's unite or the kouki thread, that the majority membership on here seems to like i wouldn't want to own. i see alot of stuff in those threads that people of my age made fun of when i was younger 15+ years ago and to this day still disdain. hell there's some cars posted in this thread that i see nothing wrong with.

so like i asked who determines the car is a shit pile? what ruling body makes the standards and regulations or specs that we should follow to determine this?
I never said every car in this thread is shitty. That is subjective, I didnt make this thread so you are asking the wrong dude.
Old 02-12-2015, 08:00 AM   #2834
Stiveno
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
OT since people will have a cry

look at this idiots car.. I honestly can't see anything wrong with it, except its missing some panels and whatnot.. gross its all bare metal and shitty looking.. Obviously this is in a workshop as well since this person clearly can't work on their car themself.. What a moron..

more pics

now surely this s14 is worse looking than the girls car that is back to bare metal, at least hers is somewhat complete..

Pot = kettle , kettle = Fries
still isnt on the road, and he didnt post a picture that looked like he purposely covered himself in grease, either way who cares.
Old 02-12-2015, 08:04 AM   #2835
jaysgottaredtop
Zilvia Addict

jaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enough
Have the Zilvia moderators been hibernating lately?

Can we please get some ban hammers in here for all these whining babies?

Yet again, back on topic:

"Dropping more than jaws"

Ummmmmm... classes? I'm guessing classes.
Old 02-12-2015, 08:08 AM   #2836
harris180
Zilvia Member

we've already discussed I'm not getting banned.. Im within the rules, im posting pictures, and im discussing relevant topics.. Seems like you're the one complaining..
Old 02-12-2015, 08:11 AM   #2837
jaysgottaredtop
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
im posting pictures
Said Harris, while not posting pictures.

And back on topic for the 4th time on this page:

Old 02-12-2015, 08:14 AM   #2838
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Sileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Maybe this thread name should get changed to

"You're doing it wrong" Pt. 2 - Because turrible ideas never die/Car's that look like shit at the time photo's are taken"

Problem solved.....
1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Don't Buy Engines from JDM-Online http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/207457-jdm-online.html
Don't Buy XS-Power or SSAC Shit
Sileighty_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 08:21 AM   #2839
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Or Harris180 coming to save all the poorly modified cars thread.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 08:38 AM   #2840
GunmetalSR
Zilvia Member

GunmetalSR is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysgottaredtop View Post
Have the Zilvia moderators been hibernating lately?

Can we please get some ban hammers in here for all these whining babies?

Yet again, back on topic:

"Dropping more than jaws"

Ummmmmm... classes? I'm guessing classes.
Thought steelies were baller now-a-days
GunmetalSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 12:30 PM   #2841
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
They gotta be widened and little. LOL.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, because topic

Old 02-12-2015, 12:35 PM   #2842
sil80takashi
Zilvia Junkie

sil80takashi is making a name for him/her selfsil80takashi is making a name for him/her self
It's funny seeing people being trolled and taking his comments seriously
and even the troll doesn't even know that he is trolling

Just ignore his ass and hope he doesn't come back if the mods aren't going to ban him

Don't feed the troll man lol

sil80takashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 12:54 PM   #2843
sil80takashi
Zilvia Junkie

sil80takashi is making a name for him/her selfsil80takashi is making a name for him/her self

Wait for it

Poor Kouki

Old 02-12-2015, 01:06 PM   #2844
No 240.. No id
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (35)
No 240.. No id is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Old 02-12-2015, 01:10 PM   #2845
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
That car still looks decent. sure the rear bumper is molded in, but it isnt anywhere near as bad as the cars in this thread.

im talking about the white kouki. not the multi colored thing above my post
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 01:29 PM   #2846
sil80takashi
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
That car still looks decent. sure the rear bumper is molded in, but it isnt anywhere near as bad as the cars in this thread.

im talking about the white kouki. not the multi colored thing above my post
I guess you missed the fact that the side skirts are also molded to the front fenders and the rear quarter

ride height is also barf tastic

If that's your style, I'm not arguing, but just not my taste
Old 02-12-2015, 01:29 PM   #2847
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sil80takashi View Post

Poor Kouki

Much disappoint
Old 02-12-2015, 01:31 PM   #2848
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sil80takashi View Post
I guess you missed the fact that the side skirts are also molded to the front fenders and the rear quarter

ride height is also barf tastic

If that's your style, I'm not arguing, but just not my taste
im just saying it looks 10 times nicer then 90% of the cars in this thread
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 01:40 PM   #2849
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Shout out to the pimp my ride dude.
I wonder where that car is, if it even exists still.
Old 02-12-2015, 01:57 PM   #2850
bmaddock
Zilvia Junkie

bmaddock is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
Shout out to the pimp my ride dude.
I wonder where that car is, if it even exists still.
I did a quick Google search and found this thread on NICO

Apparently original owner (onosqv) sold it back in 2008 after returning it close to stock...