Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-19-2009, 01:50 PM   #241
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I don't need that.

Maybe I'll finally be able to dust this bad boy off and finish it up.

I hope so soon. I've been tempted a couple times to sell it just because it seems like an eternity until GT5 comes out.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:18 PM   #242
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
cool i have the same wheel. my friend has a g25 and it's very tempting to get one and make a set up like yours haha.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:35 PM   #243
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Do it. S13 seats are cheap.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:47 PM   #244
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
some guys do PVC PVC is the cheap solution! Check this out! - RSC Forums

if i ever get around to doin one i wanna pick up a cheap bucket seat and throw it behind a projector. Pick up a used/cheap projector on ebay or build one.
YouTube - [rFactor] De Tomaso Pantera on Vanport International Raceway
Old 08-19-2009, 05:41 PM   #245
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I really really hope that is just a dev. iteration and there are more improvements to be made.

The lack of busted headlights, scratches and flickers as the bumper scrapes on the road makes me wonder...
Old 08-19-2009, 08:17 PM   #246
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
shouldnt really matter tho, the mass market is spoiled because games like grid and forza came out wiht damage so GT now has to do damage, otherwise it will get bad reviews if it doesnt have damage.. just hope the damage affects handling but it will probably be dumbed down for people to play it.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:10 PM   #247
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
shouldnt really matter tho, the mass market is spoiled because games like grid and forza came out wiht damage so GT now has to do damage, otherwise it will get bad reviews if it doesnt have damage.. just hope the damage affects handling but it will probably be dumbed down for people to play it.

I think it will matter because the same venues giving the reviews will compare the graphical effects of one game vs. another....and damage details will be in the mix. I don't like the comparisons (Forza vs. GT), but it's bound to be there.

I'm also a visual person and I like to see my slip-ups stand out more during the replays.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:33 PM   #248
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I don't think anyone will be able to touch Grid's awesome damage models .....
Old 08-20-2009, 12:34 PM   #249
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
I don't think anyone will be able to touch Grid's awesome damage models .....
Seriously. The detail to damage in that game is phenomenal.
Old 08-20-2009, 06:22 PM   #250
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
Quote:
Yeah damage is not too important to me, I am more of a physics guy.

Want to talk about dumbed down, check out Forza's redo feature, so that if you crash you can rewind and replay and not crash again. Not that I ever considered Forza a super-sim like GT, even though drifting was fun in Forza, this redo feature takes any sense of simulation completely out of the game now. It is considered to me, arcade now.

Everything is being dumbed down, it is sad. I hope GT5 sticks to it's guns and delivers the hardcore sim we have been waiting for.

I have also heard from alot of others in the industry that NFS:Shift has the best driving physics of any of the big 3. Truth.

I guess we shall see...
DRIFTER-M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:25 PM   #251
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
I need help.. I am trying to download the free content such as D1 ebisu on GT5 TV but when I go to the cart and try checkout I just get a blue screen of the playstation store saying purchase confirmation and it wont let me do anything but exit!

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 02:18 PM   #252
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Woot. I got it first!

GT5 comes out 12/29!

Confirmed: Gran Turismo 5 hits stores on Dec. 29 — Autoblog
Old 09-18-2009, 02:30 PM   #253
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

FUckkkkkkkasdasdfawefaiowef something to look forward for finally
Old 09-18-2009, 02:54 PM   #254
Cheesy Doriftos
Zilvia Member

Cheesy Doriftos is an unknown quantity at this point
Autoblog picks up Amazon's release date - GTP Forums

womp womp
Old 09-18-2009, 03:10 PM   #255
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Quote:

Fuuuuuuuuuckkkk Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fianlly
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 03:18 PM   #256
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesy Doriftos View Post
Is there a fucking echo in here? lol
Old 09-18-2009, 03:25 PM   #257
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Quote:
Is there a fucking echo in here? lol
i guess so....
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 03:31 PM   #258
Cheesy Doriftos
Zilvia Member

i guess some people can't read.

Quote:
I should point out, however, that this date is not accurate, and has been listed at Amazon for quite some time now. I know, Autoblog.com just picked up the story and reported it as "officially confirmed" news, but unfortunately it is not.
Old 09-18-2009, 03:44 PM   #259
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesy Doriftos View Post
i guess some people can't read.
Some people should post what there link is about so people don't have to click on it.

Either way. touche.
Old 09-19-2009, 02:51 AM   #260
apex
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (44)
apex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
only reason why i got a ps3
Old 09-19-2009, 03:00 AM   #261
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
i might actually get a ps3 finally

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 03:41 AM   #262
apex
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (44)
apex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
dude get the new slim ps3
Old 09-19-2009, 11:15 AM   #263
DrftSLowHomIe!!
Zilvia Addict

DrftSLowHomIe!! is an unknown quantity at this point
FUCK of course when the game comes out my PS3 gets the fucking yellow light of death FFFFUUUUUUCK gotta buy a new one crap>.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:53 AM   #264
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Feb 2010 ? O.o

EBGames.com - Buy Gran Turismo 5 - Playstation 3
Old 09-19-2009, 03:13 PM   #265
XperienceM5G
Zilvia Member

XperienceM5G is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to XperienceM5G Send a message via MSN to XperienceM5G
I'll be suprised if it's America bound by 2009.
But we can all hope.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:45 PM   #266
HyperTek
Post Whore!

GT5 pushed back for march 2010 release on japan.
Gran Turismo 5 – Coming March 2010 ยป VirtualR – Sim Racing News

Perhaps they decided to add more stuff. No biggy imo, i can wait, i got other games to play til than.
Old 09-24-2009, 01:05 PM   #267
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

^
Me too. Fine with me.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:07 PM   #268
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
^
Me too. Fine with me.
Word. Don't rush it like they did GT4...

I guess I'll be spending my time with SF4, Tekken 6 and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 until then. When is FFXIII due out?
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:37 PM   #269
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
GT5 pushed back for march 2010 release on japan.
Gran Turismo 5 – Coming March 2010 » VirtualR – Sim Racing News

Perhaps they decided to add more stuff. No biggy imo, i can wait, i got other games to play til than.
Link to article:

Gran Turismo 5 – Coming March 2010
Posted 9 hours, 25 minutes ago in Console

The much anticipated Gran Turismo announcement at the Tokyo Game Show has passed and it didn’t reveal what the community had hoped for. Even though many hints and pieces of info pointed to a late 2009 release of Gran Turismo 5, the title has now been announced for release in March 2010.

This date has been given for the Japanese version only though, European and American GT buyers might have to wait even longer to get their hands on the newest Gran Turismo title. For example, GT5 Prologue had been released four months earlier in Japan than the rest of the world, meaning it could very well be Summer 2010 until GT5 hits the western markets.

Below is a video of the new playable demo version that Tokyo Game Show visitors can try, including the Lamborghini Gallardo LP5640-4.

Update: Info material handed out on the Tokyo Game Show lists Gran Turismo 5 at only 65% complete. Of course it’s not known when this figure was taken but it seems like the developers are still pretty far off from a finished product.

I'm not suprised given the general notoriety of how the delays & poor release projections over the course of 2-3 yrs so far.
Article states that the tentative Mar release date is for Japan only.
North American / Euro markets will get the game later (DISCRIMINATION!!!)
Based on unsubstantiated sources, the game is only 65% done.

Predictions?
I don't buy the Mar '10 release date.
I predict release date in North America will be between Q4 2010 - Q2 2011.

I could care less with the Gt5 delays.
Forza should be out in a month anyhow.
(fingers crossed, although Forza series are usually dead on with releases)
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:44 PM   #270
Cheesy Doriftos
Zilvia Member

from gt planet:

Tokyo Game Show GT5 Confirmations List

-Gran Turismo 5 will release in March 2010 in Japan
-An American and European release date will be announced soon
-Gran Turismo 5 is 65% complete
-There will be over 950 cars
-There will be over 20 locations and 70 tracks
-Vehicular roll over
-GT Mode= World Map, My Garage, Car Dealer, Tuning Shop, Championship Race, and License Test
-Arcade Mode=Single Player, split-screen two player
-Online= Open Lobby, Text/Voice Chat, Private Room, Online Photo Album, Online Replay Album, and you can export replays to YouTube
-GT TV: Improved UI, export of videos to PSP, and progressive downloading
-Physics: new physics, damage, vehicular roll over, movable objects on the track, and the newest hybrid and electric cars
-Animated Pit Crews