Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-24-2008, 10:54 PM   #181
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by efrain240sx View Post
Thanks Guys. And yes she has a cute face to.

Girl is just hot all around =)

Good job dude your girl is hot. My girl looks like Sylvester Stallone in the new Rambo.
Old 01-26-2008, 06:38 AM   #182
golds1400
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
golds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
lol is this still going on? this isn't golds1400, I'm his friend on right now, (I use his account time from time)

No tat's but I have a shitload of piercings.. 3 on each lobe, non stretched though, left side cartlidge, tragus on both sides, 14g inside my ear, industrial on right side, snake bites ( 2 on lips ) eye brow, and tongue

I'm in real pain when I stick a helmet on..

golds1400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 06:44 AM   #183
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
^Damn.

All i got is the labret, 2 in each lobe (non stretched) and 1 on each cartilege.

Nothing fancy, just basic.
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 08:17 PM   #184
BrokenHeart
Leaky Injector

BrokenHeart is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring View Post
a friend girls tats, pretty cool.

still fresh,

I saw this on hotchickswithdouchebags.com and was all damn that tatoo is ill. Then it clicked lol
BrokenHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 11:12 PM   #185
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
ahahahahahah that's funny. It looks like she's just wearing a bra.

Last edited by blasting_speed; 01-26-2008 at 11:13 PM.. Reason: mispell
blasting_speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 12:15 AM   #186
Carina240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Carina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Butterfly hip tat, i've had since I was 18. (im almost 21 now)
Lip pierced 3 months ago.

Carina

Old 01-27-2008, 05:35 PM   #187
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Helghast
I always loved lip piercing.
I don't know why I never done it.

maybe cause it looks like shit on guys, unless your scene.
I don't like being labeled.

Hold on to your trousers for some hardcore e-humping.
Old 01-27-2008, 06:16 PM   #188
zenki-217
Zilvia Junkie

zenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nice

I have my libra , and both ears stretched and my cock pierced.. I had it done twice but ripped one lol.. More painful then getting it pierced.. I had my ears alot larger but got tired of hunting down plugs every morning.. Im also in the middle of a full red sleeve.. I have my criminal stars on my chest.. I have a tribal dragon on my upper arm thats being removed to make room for other work.. I have a initials of a past friend on my upper opposing arm.. I have a solid red dragon and chinese writing the saying do or die in side it.. Im wanting a bushido warrior to go along with it in red with Pride in it.. also some more to fill up my arm.. Then on to a back piece which will remain unsaid until its done..
zenki-217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 06:25 PM   #189
zenki-217
Zilvia Junkie

zenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carina240sx View Post

Carina

hot hot..
Old 01-28-2008, 01:11 PM   #190
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Damn, i knew she was going to be hot. wooowee!!!
Old 01-28-2008, 01:31 PM   #191
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
LOL down boys, don't scare her off now. be respectful.

you guys act like you've never seen a female before.....
Old 01-28-2008, 01:56 PM   #192
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Cliché tat's suck.

Ugh.

But then again you can tell a lot about a person who has a tat with meaning and another who has a, "butterfly"

lolfaillol.
Old 01-28-2008, 02:57 PM   #193
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
fuck i want somethin else pierced now...i got 6 right now, I need to get a tattoo too but its so hard to figure out what I want....
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 03:06 PM   #194
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

bloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bloodangels13
its tru some ppl have meaning for their tats some dont.... ive been waiting to get my traditional japanese pheniox half sleeve for the last 4 years.....this summer its mine...... all i can say is the her butterfly tat is cute and seems to match her personality... that and she proves hot ppl drive hot cars....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
This post was brought to you by the number: Rum
And by the letter: Go Fuck Yourself
And also by viewers like you.
bloodangels13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 08:40 PM   #195
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
I got a question...what are the biggest plugs you can put in your ear that will still let it close up normally if you take them out...I know they wouldnt be big....like a 6GA maybe?? also if I already have my ears pierced normally can i use those "loops" or half moon shaped things that get progressively bigger to stretch mine or will i have to get them repierced??
Old 01-28-2008, 09:04 PM   #196
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carina240sx View Post

Carina

That shirt is awful by the way.

Take it off.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:07 PM   #197
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

^^ haha clearly the reason why there arent more girls on these forums...girl posts two pics and gets like 35 responses lol....bunch of horn balls sittin hunched of their computers lol
Old 01-28-2008, 09:09 PM   #198
HellonFire
Zilvia Addict

HellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to HellonFire
Haha.. Definitely why there aren't as many girls.

And she's taken btw. But she likes Butterfly's, who is anyone to judge what she puts on her body?

Tyler
HellonFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 09:11 PM   #199
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

As long as she doesn't get a tramp stamp.

Then it's all gravy.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:14 PM   #200
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

ok in response to what i posted a few posts up Id want something about the size this kid has...assuming the actual part that goes through your ear is about the size of the hole in the plug if that makes sense...so would somethin this size still allow your ear to go back to normal after?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenHeart View Post

Old 01-28-2008, 09:16 PM   #201
HellonFire
Zilvia Addict

HellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud of
When you mean after, do you mean immediatly when you take them out, or after as in letting them shrink back.

I had 6g in my ear, and I could take them out and you couldn't tell they were stretched much. Just a little bit more noticable then a regular 22g. Now my ears are closed up.

Tyler
Old 01-28-2008, 09:19 PM   #202
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

no it doesnt have to be like the same day lol....like few weeks/months I just dont wanna be left with scarred ears or like floppy ones hahah...any pics of youre 6ga in??
Old 01-28-2008, 09:24 PM   #203
HellonFire
Zilvia Addict

No, it was forever ago. But you can go pretty high up in guage without having to worry about your ears not returning. The most important thing is to not just pull the plugs and let your ears go back. Gradually go back down, and they will look normal when you are done.

My friend had 00 and returned them to 12g in a matter of months.

I thought you might be asking because you had a job/etc that you needed to have presentable ears during working hours.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:27 PM   #204
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

ok nice....so if i have my ears pierced regual right now can i buy one of those stretcher things and go gradually bigger or do i have to get em re-peirced? my holes are tiny i have like generic diamond studs i put in them so super small guage
Old 01-28-2008, 09:39 PM   #205
HellonFire
Zilvia Addict

You don't have to get re pierced. You have 22G. You can get 18g, or even 16g in now. I personally hate those stretcher things, who wants 3in of extra shit hanging around.

But if you want, get to about 14g or 12g using hoops, then use the stretcher. Just keep pushing it in during the day and eventually you'll be to the size you want.
Old 01-29-2008, 12:08 AM   #206
B Love
Zilvia Addict

B Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ253 View Post
if i get snakebites is it going to leave scars?
im talking about getting them as small gauges as possible
No scars just holes forevers if you leave em in long enough.
B Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 12:17 AM   #207
B Love
Zilvia Addict

B Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post

But then again you can tell a lot about a person who has a tat with meaning and another who has a, "butterfly"

lolfaillol.
Is that a joke. Find a person with full body tatts and ask them if everything has meaning. Who cares as long as they like it whatevers. And I had 2 and a half pluhs riped my ears got em sewn and now im back to 5/8 I have a bunch of friends with like 3 or 4 inch plugs and there is no point. And they wont close back gotta get surgery
B Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 08:31 AM   #208
zenki-217
Zilvia Junkie

I have meaning for all my tats.. They tell my story and opinion to life.. stars and all.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:00 AM   #209
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
I went from standard gun piercing to a 4Ga using only the half hoop (bull horn?). If you're getting the shit from hot topic make sure you get metal, the other shit will get you infected
Old 01-29-2008, 10:09 PM   #210
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Heres a shitty pic I attempted at 5am this morning before work. 4 gauge; unless hot topic sizing does suck ass. Then who knows.