Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 05-13-2009, 07:30 PM   #181
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
soo .. no meet tonight?
Old 05-13-2009, 07:33 PM   #182
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
Meet moved to guppys for my birthday

come by and say hi lol
Old 05-13-2009, 08:11 PM   #183
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
Meet moved to guppys for my birthday

come by and say hi lol

HA ,.. you're funny .

no gas
no money
work
gheyyyy
Old 05-13-2009, 08:56 PM   #184
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamburrito View Post
HA ,.. you're funny .

no gas
no money
work
gheyyyy
tear =[[

we'll miss you kam
Old 05-13-2009, 09:07 PM   #185
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

i know .. im finally able to drive my car .. but i cant go anywhere. . FAIL!
Old 05-15-2009, 12:09 AM   #186
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
days are flying too fast
Old 05-15-2009, 01:19 AM   #187
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
s13boy89 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13boy89
where are the pics from devins birthday
Old 05-15-2009, 06:42 AM   #188
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP-AE86 View Post
days are flying too fast
Shit yeah dude. Its almost June.
Old 05-15-2009, 01:51 PM   #189
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/256737...ing-right.html

TEDDY GOT OWNED lol
Old 05-15-2009, 01:55 PM   #190
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Teddy did get owned. lol

ahahahahahahahahahahahahadlfijgjn'fm'sadsk;lfmbdf4 szd+6x5f4g16sd85f1
Old 05-15-2009, 02:30 PM   #191
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13boy89 View Post
where are the pics from devins birthday
i flame my own photos..
all i've loaded are pics of teddy jerkin cuz he wanted them and a fail photo of brian and his bottom covers down. all other photos are dark or blurry so i didnt load any more

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasting_speed View Post
Shit yeah dude. Its almost June.
yeah. last month in torrance.
excited to go to a cool school.
not cool to leave all of socal behind.
Old 05-15-2009, 02:32 PM   #192
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Old 05-15-2009, 06:46 PM   #193
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Is that Teddy with teal colored pants??? Niiiiiiiice
Old 05-16-2009, 05:23 PM   #194
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

devin, teddy. did you guys happen to come from the same place or something. i saw both of you like minutes from each other. lol.
Old 05-16-2009, 08:01 PM   #195
240trooper
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
240trooper is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trooper Send a message via Yahoo to 240trooper
wow so many more peeps from torrance now with 240's ..crazy.. to bad no more 240sx for meh

2.7L
240trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 01:30 AM   #196
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

i think its like 4 or 5 of us that are in torrance. at least the ones that show up at the meet. everyone else comes from neighboring cities. long beach, carson, etc...

but anyway keep it!

have i seen your car?
Old 05-17-2009, 06:34 PM   #197
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
im bored is anything happening today?
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 08:06 PM   #198
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Hey ryota. Imma need your help a weekday before ZOMG BBQ. Do you think you can help me???
Old 05-17-2009, 08:50 PM   #199
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
depends. with what?
Old 05-17-2009, 10:13 PM   #200
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

I just got a new starter for my SR. I might need help putting it in.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:18 PM   #201
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Crazy jolt!
Old 05-17-2009, 10:27 PM   #202
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

fat earthquake!!!!!!
Old 05-17-2009, 10:34 PM   #203
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

couldnt even call that an earthquake...it was just a jolt. haha.

nothing will compare to my experience in peru.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:35 PM   #204
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

haha , i was like wtf its shaking
Old 05-17-2009, 10:54 PM   #205
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Me chris and my friend nicole where on my garage. Nicole freaked out lol it was soo funny.

It was like wavy and then bang...you know what I mean?
Old 05-17-2009, 10:58 PM   #206
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Me chris and my friend nicole where on my garage. Nicole freaked out lol it was soo funny.

It was like wavy and then bang...you know what I mean?
Old 05-17-2009, 11:10 PM   #207
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I was in my car when it happened and i still felt it.

spotted c. cam driving on anza. =P
Old 05-17-2009, 11:17 PM   #208
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoB13 View Post
I was in my car when it happened and i still felt it.

spotted c. cam driving on anza. =P
he was comming home from my house lol

dave stop by some time and say hi...you have to drive by my house almost to drive home
Old 05-18-2009, 12:06 AM   #209
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

haha. yeah. i was headding home cuz my phone was dead and mom was trying to call me.

i usually never drive that quick...
Old 05-18-2009, 01:50 AM   #210
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

i ran out the house half ass naked when it happened. . HAHAHA !!
and my room mate was taking a shit when it happened .. AHAHAH ! !
he couldnt do anything about it .. i heard him yellin in the bathroom !!
SHIT WAS HILARIOUS !