Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 01-12-2009, 01:14 AM   #1801
ronnizle
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
ronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thanks for spotting me shmex, and leaving me the note on my car saying "you've been spotted! Etc etc." Lol I was laughing my ass off. Could've texted me telling me you were there. I was inside the office.
Old 01-12-2009, 01:23 AM   #1802
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
amdnivram is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to amdnivram
hahaha that note idea sounds really cool lol.
amdnivram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 01:31 AM   #1803
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
I used to do that and everyone said they'd flip out thinking it was a ticket or something.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 01:52 AM   #1804
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

hahahaha, yeah i'd think that too.
Old 01-12-2009, 02:12 AM   #1805
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Just now (about 5:30pm), spotted a White S14 Zenki with kouki wing, HKS Hipower exhaust (and sticker, right above it), carbon OEM-style hood, and HIDs. Lowered on coils, looked like Advan SA3R's in red/black. On Huntington from Santa Anita to Atlantic. Sounded like a KA, looked good.

I was with the g/f in her Sentra
Anybody know who this is? Forgot, also had RB Motoring sticker and lic plate frame.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 02:20 AM   #1806
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
hahaha no prob ronnie. i dont have you number in my gfsphone.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:04 PM   #1807
no slide
Zilvia Member

no slide is an unknown quantity at this point
Spotted a silver z32 on the 605s this morning about 10-10:30 am. Had his HIDs on with some sort of aftermarket dual tipped exhaust. anybody on here?
no slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:57 PM   #1808
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

spotted a white s13, coupe with 2 different pairs of rims, i think the rear pair were chrome, and the front aluminum, or the other way around. at the cal state la parking lot, near Salazar hall!
Old 01-12-2009, 05:05 PM   #1809
VROOOM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i saw a white hatch on Del Amo turning left onto Bellflower at about 3:45pm today. it had stocker in the back and 15's or 16's in front was pretty low.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 09:11 PM   #1810
vespaman
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (64)
vespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
today 6.00pm on 110 Harbor and 6th saw a red hatch got some type of bodykit with chuki half amber half clear turn signal light, Wangan wing and gunmetal Gram light 57 max.
vespaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:10 PM   #1811
TacoDelRio

TacoDelRio is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to TacoDelRio
Saw a few 240's today at Autobacs.
(I realize this is nothing new, but what the heck)
TacoDelRio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 09:03 AM   #1812
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

so the rules say not to post locations, but im guessing posting the city isnt bad right since they were parked. In monterey park, i saw 2 parked s13's. One of them is a two tone white s13 with a black Silvia front. I think it also had aftermarked fogs on the bumper along with a wing couldnt tell what kind. The second was also in monterey park, it was a goldish tan s13, has kouki tai lights, pig nose front from what i saw. i was going to try the note thing, but there was a cop following me so i'd rather not lol.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:17 PM   #1813
dolphin
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dolphin
Saw 2 240sx hatchbacks up in gmr, one was greenish color with nismo sticker on it, the other was pink with a black hood I think and a female was driving it with a female passenger, thats pretty cute. Wanted to say wahts up to you guys but im not good at introduecing my self, so i just scope out your cars.

dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 04:41 PM   #1814
iheartmy180sx

iheartmy180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
Saw 2 240sx hatchbacks up in gmr, one was greenish color with nismo sticker on it, the other was pink with a black hood I think and a female was driving it with a female passenger, thats pretty cute. Wanted to say wahts up to you guys but im not good at introduecing my self, so i just scope out your cars.
Yeah that was my pink 240sx. Hehe. 240 love <3
iheartmy180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 06:29 PM   #1815
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Oooooh, dolphin at GMR, being naughty?

Remember, this isn't the FF cars you're used to.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:31 PM   #1816
dolphin
Zilvia Junkie

dolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
Oooooh, dolphin at GMR, being naughty?

Remember, this isn't the FF cars you're used to.

freaken travis, naw man I rolled up there with jack, I've only taken my s13 up to the canyons a few times just cruising through, none of that crazy ass driving, and yeah your right this isn't FF lol so im more catious.

Old 01-13-2009, 08:58 PM   #1817
monkz2332
Banned from the Marketplace

monkz2332 is making a name for him/her selfmonkz2332 is making a name for him/her selfmonkz2332 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via MSN to monkz2332 Send a message via Yahoo to monkz2332
saw a white s14 zenkie on sepulveda near vermont..it was really slammed i felt like my car was too high after i saw ur car
now i really want coilovers lol
monkz2332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:33 PM   #1818
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Today 5:00-5:30 pm on ramp to 91 east off of Wilmington in Compton.
Spotted a clean ass white s14 zenki. It had no wing, dark tint, exhaust, dumped, z33 wheels up front w/ black face chrome lip rear wheels, and h.i.d.'s. I was next to you as we were waiting for the green light to get on the freeway. I was in the lifted black tahoe. NICE CAR!

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 01:25 AM   #1819
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkz2332 View Post
saw a white s14 zenkie on sepulveda near vermont..it was really slammed i felt like my car was too high after i saw ur car
now i really want coilovers lol

coulda been me. I got the g35 18's in the front and some black 5 spokes with polish lip in the rear
Old 01-14-2009, 01:26 AM   #1820
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
Quote:
Originally Posted by cxlo8331 View Post
Today 5:00-5:30 pm on ramp to 91 east off of Wilmington in Compton.
Spotted a clean ass white s14 zenki. It had no wing, dark tint, exhaust, dumped, z33 wheels up front w/ black face chrome lip rear wheels, and h.i.d.'s. I was next to you as we were waiting for the green light to get on the freeway. I was in the lifted black tahoe. NICE CAR!
thanks Its being sold soon = (
Old 01-14-2009, 03:01 AM   #1821
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Spotted a Green S14 zenki all stock near Sawtelle and Olympic. I thought maybe the guy would be on here cuz i saw a Cusco sticker lol.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:48 AM   #1822
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
about a week ago, i saw some dude at mt. high in a green s14 zenki loading up his snowboard. i was in my dads astro van and i took your parking spot!

car was pretty low too.. but appearance wise, it looked pretty stock besides the drop.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:52 AM   #1823
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I saw Evan's car in a parking lot. Made me sad ;_;

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 11:56 AM   #1824
TacoDelRio

Quote:
freaken travis, naw man I rolled up there with jack, I've only taken my s13 up to the canyons a few times just cruising through, none of that crazy ass driving, and yeah your right this isn't FF lol so im more catious.
I'm surprised I don't see any of y'all up there. I'm on those roads in an S13 2-4 times a week.
Old 01-14-2009, 12:31 PM   #1825
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
1 week ago I saw the cleanest black vert ever. I doubt the girls on here, but both me and my fiance(she dreams of owning a vert)both came and had to clean up @ in n out. Hahaha. This was at the in n out on venice/national area.
Old 01-14-2009, 02:49 PM   #1826
no slide
Zilvia Member

no slide is an unknown quantity at this point
2 sjghtings yesterday. One burgundy s14 zenki behind me getting on the 605 from firestone slammed on some rims. He got on the 5 while I continued on the 605. Gave me a thumbs up and I threw up a peace sign but I doubt he saw it. Then I saw a s13 coupe converted with a loud exhaust and a bun h of stickers on it on the 210 east
no slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 02:50 PM   #1827
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Anybody know who this is? Forgot, also had RB Motoring sticker and lic plate frame.
He's one of the fob crew that used to go drifting with us in the early days of the meet.

Can't remember his name offhand though.
Old 01-14-2009, 02:50 PM   #1828
dolphin
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDelRio View Post
I'm surprised I don't see any of y'all up there. I'm on those roads in an S13 2-4 times a week.
That was my first time going up to gmr, and I didn't bring my car, I was passenger, Ill probably see you soon up there.

Old 01-14-2009, 03:50 PM   #1829
TacoDelRio

Quote:
That was my first time going up to gmr, and I didn't bring my car, I was passenger, Ill probably see you soon up there.
Righto. Probably will with this cruddy weather (good for driving).

Just got back from a morning run up there.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:30 PM   #1830
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

Saw a s13, black with red stripes down the middle of the car, along with red rims and a wing. Seen in Monterey park near Monterrey pass rd. Saw another s13 primer black with black rims, saw it in Monterey park, on Garvey driving past Garfield st.