Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 11-06-2007, 11:19 AM   #151
rlpinoy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
rlpinoy has made poor choicesrlpinoy has made poor choicesrlpinoy has made poor choicesrlpinoy has made poor choicesrlpinoy has made poor choicesrlpinoy has made poor choicesrlpinoy has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Ill see cause you know how paranoid i get. lolz but ya ill prolly hit it up when i get my car back.
Old 11-06-2007, 04:44 PM   #152
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Ain't no reason to be paranoid unless you drive all crazy or if you have something visibly illegal on your car

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 06:15 PM   #153
rlpinoy
Zilvia Member

rlpinoy has made poor choicesrlpinoy has made poor choicesrlpinoy has made poor choicesrlpinoy has made poor choicesrlpinoy has made poor choicesrlpinoy has made poor choicesrlpinoy has made poor choices
*cough* front mount *cough* lol hey norm!
Old 11-06-2007, 06:23 PM   #154
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
lol that counts. So far it hasn't stuck out though *keeping fingers crossed

Old 11-06-2007, 07:41 PM   #155
rlpinoy
Zilvia Member

Ya but thats also cause i havent been driving it. Heheh been using my girls car. low key style. Mines in the garage chillin and waiting for my hotpipe to come through in the mail.
Old 11-06-2007, 11:38 PM   #156
The Island
Zilvia Junkie

The Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant future
bump for tomorrow night.
The Island is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 04:10 PM   #157
JdM_JunKiE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (32)
JdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
be there tonight people, i will
Old 11-07-2007, 04:12 PM   #158
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
Oh snap I'll check this out.
I might go to this instead of irvine. sometime
Old 11-07-2007, 05:41 PM   #159
JdM_JunKiE
Zilvia FREAK!

JdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
I might go to this instead of irvine. sometime
yea come along bro with the 12 sec. beast
Old 11-07-2007, 08:40 PM   #160
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Ain't no reason to be paranoid unless you drive all crazy or if you have something visibly illegal on your car
true that.
just drive safe and mind your business and you'll be alright MOST of the time.
s13gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 08:42 PM   #161
s13gold
Post Whore!

s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Island View Post
bump for tomorrow night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JdM_JunKiE View Post
be there tonight people, i will
See u there........
Old 11-07-2007, 09:02 PM   #162
rlpinoy
Zilvia Member

wish i could go.....:'O(
Old 11-07-2007, 09:03 PM   #163
s13gold
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlpinoy View Post
wish i could go.....:'O(
fuck it. i will pick u up if you want.

as long as you still live at the same place.
Old 11-08-2007, 09:06 PM   #164
rlpinoy
Zilvia Member

anyone have a stock ecu or ignitor chip (thx Edsel) for an sr for sale?

Last edited by rlpinoy; 11-09-2007 at 02:34 AM..
rlpinoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 01:04 AM   #165
JdM_JunKiE
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlpinoy View Post
anyone have a stock ecu or ignitor switch for an sr for sale?
ignitor chip not switch and post it up on the WTB section it will help you out more
Old 11-13-2007, 01:18 PM   #166
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
Hey guys, I'm here to make a proposal

if I come down this Wednesday and bring a few more 240 heads, you guys (all of you) have to come down on Thursday night to Pipeline Pizza (right next to autobacs) and support our meet.
btw, bring a 240, and get 10% off your pizza order (or anything else you order, the OC pizza sub on garlic bread is the effin BOMB).

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...pipeline+pizza

so anyone down for some pizza on a thursday night? its really chill, plus you have autobacs next door if you wanna loiter (or actually buy LOL)
Old 11-13-2007, 01:48 PM   #167
rlpinoy
Zilvia Member

ill try and make it if my car is out of the shop in time. i just dont wanna fly solo. anyone else?
Old 11-13-2007, 04:43 PM   #168
s13gold
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrians_s13 View Post
Hey guys, I'm here to make a proposal

if I come down this Wednesday and bring a few more 240 heads, you guys (all of you) have to come down on Thursday night to Pipeline Pizza (right next to autobacs) and support our meet.
btw, bring a 240, and get 10% off your pizza order (or anything else you order, the OC pizza sub on garlic bread is the effin BOMB).

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...pipeline+pizza

so anyone down for some pizza on a thursday night? its really chill, plus you have autobacs next door if you wanna loiter (or actually buy LOL)
yeah i've been there a few times.
its pretty chill.
but yeah we will talk about it when u come through.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:26 PM   #169
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
iROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13gold View Post
yeah i've been there a few times.
its pretty chill.
if you go, Im down to tag-a-long
iROYAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 06:14 PM   #170
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13gold View Post
fuck! I thought I had you guys already

hahaha jk
Old 11-13-2007, 10:24 PM   #171
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

I'll be there this Wed Adrian I'll hit you up before I go. I'll be coming straight from work.

Old 11-13-2007, 11:41 PM   #172
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Quote:
I'll be there this Wed Adrian I'll hit you up before I go. I'll be coming straight from work.
yeah definitely man... hit me up cuz I'll just be kickin it at my girl's house in Downey, if you want, we can roll together or something...

oh shit norm!
http://cgi.ebay.com/NISSAN-1993-180S...QQcmdZViewItem
dooood...
Old 11-14-2007, 12:03 AM   #173
JdM_JunKiE
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrians_s13 View Post
yeah definitely man... hit me up cuz I'll just be kickin it at my girl's house in Downey, if you want, we can roll together or something...

oh shit norm!
http://cgi.ebay.com/NISSAN-1993-180S...QQcmdZViewItem
dooood...
ill roll with you Adrian to Autobacs like old time lol not on our boards though hahahaha
Old 11-14-2007, 04:07 PM   #174
rlpinoy
Zilvia Member

hopefully my car will be done by then and i definately roll with u guys too!
Old 11-15-2007, 01:21 AM   #175
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

cool meet..

heres some of the pix I took... too bad they look like shit in so many ways
its tough being a foto poser

+ rep me for my foto efforts, LOL
Old 11-15-2007, 02:09 AM   #176
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Why you take everyone's car but yours? boooo!
2iv0 sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 02:18 AM   #177
JdM_JunKiE
Zilvia FREAK!

good enough pics for me Adrian hahaha see you 2morow @ autobacs
Old 11-15-2007, 04:11 AM   #178
deucen
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
deucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
thanks for the pics!
deucen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:53 AM   #179
s13gold
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JdM_JunKiE View Post
good enough pics for me Adrian hahaha see you 2morow @ autobacs
taps at 9 guys. then we caravan.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:04 AM   #180
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
iROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
hey cooool..looks like some people (including me) have not washed their car yet..even after the ashes from the fire haha
iROYAL is offline   Reply With Quote