Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-17-2010, 05:28 AM   #1681
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
i dont think you understand exactly how much work goes into a video game of this level.
Just because you spent 1k for a 60.00 game doesn't mean you should expect the world.

get real. dont like it? dont play it and stop bitching
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2010, 05:33 AM   #1682
apex
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (44)
apex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
im not bitchin i love this game so far i wish they had more races then gt4 but it can only get better from here
Old 12-17-2010, 08:40 AM   #1683
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
wagonofdoom on GT5
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 09:53 AM   #1684
ViciousCesar!
Zilvia FREAK!

ViciousCesar! is an unknown quantity at this point
finals week is almost over! i'll be able to play again.
ViciousCesar! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 10:02 AM   #1685
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
how many YEARS will it take to platinum this game.. assuming you don't get frustrated trying for a month just trying to get one of the more easier licenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 10:41 AM   #1686
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i refuse to play until i get my new wheel :/
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 11:12 AM   #1687
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
I want a wheel so badly, but I don't have the 300+ to spend on a decent wheel with:

Wheel (duh)
Pedals (all 3)
and a shifter
Old 12-17-2010, 12:33 PM   #1688
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedm View Post
seriousss?!?! lol just kidding. but really it shouldnt be that hard.

what are your settings at?

it should go as follows : Max downforce front and rear. suspension settings. rough sketch but say 12.6/10.3 spring rate, rear sway bar set to 6, front 4 or so. front camber 2.7. uhhh. transmission gear ratio almost full if you will. it shouldnt be too big of a difference, can be more or less.

finally its all down to the driving. draft and brake later than them to pass them. use them as a rail to turn. rarely press the brakes. if needed tap it.

let off or ease at the gas during the turns, then once first, BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK. you should be golden. ok

Ok I made some suspension adjustments and FINALY beat that shit. Thanks for the set up!
gearhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 01:41 PM   #1689
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
So im like messing around with all stars... Dont know what car to get.. I have about 700k but ive been confused on how to determine the cars with RM capabilities.
Old 12-17-2010, 03:16 PM   #1690
Magical Trevor
Zilvia Addict

Magical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Magical Trevor
From what I can tell, the C6 Z06 and the C6 ZR1 can get the RM. I've tried it with the Viper ACR and a R35 and a Ford GT and those didn't work.
Magical Trevor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 03:40 PM   #1691
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
"zilvia.net anti drift" room is up
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 03:44 PM   #1692
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
Ok so... so far weve got.

S15 RM
ZR1 RM
Zo6 RM
Old 12-17-2010, 03:57 PM   #1693
Weedm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Weedm is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostSlideWayz View Post
So im like messing around with all stars... Dont know what car to get.. I have about 700k but ive been confused on how to determine the cars with RM capabilities.

the best and cheapest way to do it from what I know is to get the ZR1 RM and fully mod it with race tires. you can beat gt all stars with it but its a bit difficult. or you can use the ZR1 RM to beat the like the wind challenge to get the minolta which is a better and faster car overall. either way, get a zr1 RM
Old 12-17-2010, 05:14 PM   #1694
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

I was almost considering getting the 07 ISF concept looks like it would handle on a dime. i was gonna turn my auto save off if thats still possible. and try diff cars untill i find the one i like.
Old 12-17-2010, 05:28 PM   #1695
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
has it bugged anyone that you dont upgrade brakes in the game?
Old 12-17-2010, 05:34 PM   #1696
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
seriousss?!?! lol just kidding. but really it shouldnt be that hard.

what are your settings at?

it should go as follows : Max downforce front and rear. suspension settings. rough sketch but say 12.6/10.3 spring rate, rear sway bar set to 6, front 4 or so. front camber 2.7. uhhh. transmission gear ratio almost full if you will. it shouldnt be too big of a difference, can be more or less.

finally its all down to the driving. draft and brake later than them to pass them. use them as a rail to turn. rarely press the brakes. if needed tap it.

let off or ease at the gas during the turns, then once first, BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK. you should be golden. ok
Dude I am a fucking idiot, my zr1 was on sport tires THE WHOLE TIME!

I put race tires on it and won it first try lol.
Old 12-17-2010, 05:35 PM   #1697
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP-AE86 View Post
Yeah thats one of the first things that i noticed when i was first upgrading my car. it sucks.
Old 12-17-2010, 05:52 PM   #1698
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah thats one of the first things that i noticed when i was first upgrading my car. it sucks.
I don't know wtf is wrong with you guy's GT5 game, but my game let me adjust braking strength and balance without even buying any parts.

I had read that ppl were saying there was no brake adjustment in the game, but I got mine about 2 week after everybody else here, so I assumed they had just fixed it in a patch and I never had to worry about it.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 06:17 PM   #1699
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
I don't know wtf is wrong with you guy's GT5 game, but my game let me adjust braking strength and balance without even buying any parts.

I had read that ppl were saying there was no brake adjustment in the game, but I got mine about 2 week after everybody else here, so I assumed they had just fixed it in a patch and I never had to worry about it.
Well yeah you can adjust the balancing. But you cant buy after market brakes.. The more Engine upgrades you do the more brake upgrades you need to do. It would just be nice if they had like drilled or carbon brake upgrades or even like a big brake upgrade kit.
Old 12-17-2010, 06:24 PM   #1700
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Oh. I think thats gone for good, dude. It's been a long time since I played a GT game that had that option. Neither GT PSP or Prologue had that and I didn't miss it either. I've long grown to find the current method sufficient.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 06:27 PM   #1701
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Ok guys.. dont know if this will help anyone.. but heres the list of cars that have RM capabilities.

Acura NSX '91
Chevrolet Camaro SS '10
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) '06
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09
Dodge Challenger R/T '70
Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '97
Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC5) '04
Lexus IS F '07
Lotus Elise 111R '04
Lotus Elise '96
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05
Nissan SILVIA spec-R AERO (S15) '02
Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI spec C Type RA '05
Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) '95
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00
Volkswagen Golf IV GTI '01

*EDIT* just got the ISF with RM and DAM this thing is quick when you get the tune down.. and 8 gears ?! right now im still trying to mess with the tune. I managed to maintain 3rd place pretty easily but 1st and 2nd just vanished.
Old 12-17-2010, 06:55 PM   #1702
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
sounds like the NSX is my next choice.

unless its not a premium...
Old 12-17-2010, 07:05 PM   #1703
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
sounds like the NSX is my next choice.

unless its not a premium...
NSX is premium ... yeah the NSX or ISF were my 2 choices. I still can afford the NSX too lol.. I bought the ISF for 70 k.. spent 166 on RM then a few things in the tunning place and still have about 400k left.

Also, this thread needs some pics.

Im happy with my ISF.. Still thinkin about the NSX though.
Old 12-17-2010, 07:20 PM   #1704
chiboy002
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
chiboy002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
i dont think you understand exactly how much work goes into a video game of this level.
Just because you spent 1k for a 60.00 game doesn't mean you should expect the world.

get real. dont like it? dont play it and stop bitching
+1

Go take 3 years of your life and make me a fucking game, after i play it i'll give you feedback of it being shit.

From what i've seen and demo'd this game is good, and going to get better
NO GAME IS PERFECT ON RELEASE DATE
Old 12-17-2010, 07:25 PM   #1705
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiboy002 View Post
+1

Go take 3 years of your life and make me a fucking game, after i play it i'll give you feedback of it being shit.

From what i've seen and demo'd this game is good, and going to get better
NO GAME IS PERFECT ON RELEASE DATE
Not to mention i heard this game is actually not supposed to be out yet.. The creaters arent even finished with it so they still have more things that will be done through updates.

All in all.. GT have been great to us.. At the time when gt1 came out it had the best graphics any game could offer and with so many cars.. Its really the perfect game/simulator.
Old 12-17-2010, 07:45 PM   #1706
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Yo has anyone beat the historic car race in expert yet?
Old 12-17-2010, 08:21 PM   #1707
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Yeah NSX RM is kinda slow.. i wasted my money i know that forsure.. Its only got close to 400 hp and cant keep up at all. I feel like i wasted my money.
Old 12-17-2010, 08:39 PM   #1708
Weedm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Weedm is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead55 View Post
Yo has anyone beat the historic car race in expert yet?
still trying to figure out how. my old 76 or whatever it is lime green lambo is too slow against the other cars, and I dont wanna buy a 20 mil lambo or whatever to beat it.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:06 PM   #1709
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
still trying to figure out how. my old 76 or whatever it is lime green lambo is too slow against the other cars, and I dont wanna buy a 20 mil lambo or whatever to beat it.
Seriously. Every series I win i have my fingers crossed that the prize car is a miura. Btw the miura is one of the most beautiful cars ever made.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:31 PM   #1710
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Also, this thread needs some pics.
Agreed!