Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2006, 08:59 PM   #1621
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i saw a burgundyish fastback with a koukish front bumper, some bronzish wheels, and a n1ish exhaust on b street in hayward at 2 pm.

then i saw a black/white silvia front fastback on some other road..damn where was that? hayward, union city, newark somewhere.. i think around 4 to 6pm
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2006, 10:13 PM   #1622
-usmd-180sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Always see this white/creamish coupe with Silvia front end on Fair Oaks Ave in Sunnyvale around like 6pm Mon-Fri.

Seems to be working at the taqueria.
Old 04-01-2006, 10:59 PM   #1623
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1sm0r
that was sam (dorifto89) and me.
I figured that was probally you. i was at the pullout checking out the view with my girl and i heard some exhaust's so i turned around and there were both of you. were u driving in front? or in back? because the driver that was in front was taking turns like a SAV. lol

also: saw a red fastback on mt.diablo rolling on steelies. I rev'd up my engine to get ur attention and you cut out going towards bart. local?

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 04-01-2006, 11:52 PM   #1624
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways
were u driving in front? or in back? because the driver that was in front was taking turns like a SAV. lol
I'll leave that up to your imagination.
Old 04-02-2006, 12:04 AM   #1625
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
ben i saw that white s14 again today with the cf hood. he was by the orinda theatres. You didnt happen to see me on the pullout? my red fastback was parked there..

Spotted a black s13 Fast back next to Orinda Village. Was an SE model with some sort of after market exhaust with a silencer.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 04-02-2006, 12:53 AM   #1626
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khmerguy618
that silvia is my friends car (in front of the taqueria)

[email protected]

IF you bought stuff from me write me a review HERE
||VEXMOTORSPORTS || DMAX-USA || RPS CLUTCH || BAB AUTOBODY||
Old 04-02-2006, 12:57 AM   #1627
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
My friend said he spotted a white hatch getting on 92 from De Anza, slammed on weemz.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 04-02-2006, 03:03 AM   #1628
bimmerlover
Zilvia Junkie

bimmerlover is making a name for him/her selfbimmerlover is making a name for him/her self
Saw a black FB with body kit and Buddy Club wheels parked at Kragen in San Mateo.

United Parcel ServiceĀ® Employee 1832572 - Fucking up your packages since 2005
Old 04-02-2006, 03:30 AM   #1629
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ
MLK/Adeline and Alcatraz..
saw, dark blue ? FB with all kinds of shit, couldnt really get a good look cause i had to turn. Gave me a thumbs up, I waved too
I was the Turbo2
Old 04-02-2006, 03:32 AM   #1630
-usmd-180sx
Zilvia Addict

-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by khmerguy618
that silvia is my friends car (in front of the taqueria)
does he work at that taqueria? or eat there religously? haha, does he post on zilvia?

You from the same area? what car you drive?

Edit: Went out to find some food and spotted a red fb on Capitol Expressway around 11ish 11:30ish. It was rollin on black mesh with a silver lip.
Old 04-02-2006, 08:17 AM   #1631
BigVinnie
Zilvia FREAK!

BigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfection
Some weak Honda hatchback tried to pass me up yesterday. So I let him feel my 2.4litre NA wrath (he had no chance to pass me). Passed up a red hatch 240sx right before the 24 split to highway 4. I was going to compUSA concord.

Last edited by BigVinnie; 04-02-2006 at 12:52 PM..
Old 04-02-2006, 06:31 PM   #1632
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
some guy in a red hatch tailgated me on the freeway, then cut me off and had to slow down because there was a car in front of him... his car sounded like total ass because there was no exhaust. Then he tried to look all WANGAN FREEWAY RACER by speeding away while using his hyper blinkers to change lanes... IDIOT

whoever you are, I'm not going to race you on the freeway...

what is the world coming to?
Old 04-02-2006, 10:03 PM   #1633
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Quote:
some guy in a red hatch tailgated me on the freeway, then cut me off and had to slow down because there was a car in front of him... his car sounded like total ass because there was no exhaust. Then he tried to look all WANGAN FREEWAY RACER by speeding away while using his hyper blinkers to change lanes... IDIOT

whoever you are, I'm not going to race you on the freeway...

what is the world coming to?
Haha Well let me say
#1 that was me for sure.
#2 i didnt recognize that was you because you got a new exhaust. Thought it was Sam. with the other black coupe. or another enthusiast.
#3 i was on my way to work at safeway because i was late due to the time change.
#4 i didnt want to race you whatsoever. lols
#5 i have an unbolted muffler , which you know already because of my accident. which is that "ass" sound.

Did you seriously not know that was me? who else would drive a red 240sx with an unbolted muffler, and i'm sure u got a good glimpse of my car as i was in the carpool lane trying to race time.

Old 04-02-2006, 10:45 PM   #1634
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
^owned

saw this dousche high school kid in a burgundy stock looking FB...
Old 04-02-2006, 10:53 PM   #1635
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Quote:
#3 i was on my way to work at safeway because i was late due to the time change.
First off, you live right next to safeway... so why would you be on the freeway. you also work a night shift, and I saw you around 11am.

Quote:
#4 i didnt want to race you whatsoever. lols
Oh that must be why you tailgated me, then downshifted to pass me.
Old 04-02-2006, 10:55 PM   #1636
OdessaS13
Zilvia Addict

OdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to OdessaS13
black s14 turning left on sloat in frisco few days ago while it was crucial rain with black multispokes and silver lip with a girl in passanger side, i tried to nod to driver at a red but ended up noddin at the girl, wasnt tryin to hit on her or anythin lol
me=gray fastback

1992 240sx 5 spd. - Sold / 02 Maxima Se
Old 04-02-2006, 10:56 PM   #1637
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

2X OWNED

get a stock exhaust mrang
Old 04-02-2006, 11:01 PM   #1638
OdessaS13
Zilvia Addict

OdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to OdessaS13
stop making anthony come up with excuses hahahaha
guy likes to downshift hence his sn...

1992 240sx 5 spd. - Sold / 02 Maxima Se
Old 04-03-2006, 12:24 PM   #1639
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I just saw a black zenki s14 with one fog light out headed from csm. I believe it was Carlos9984. But I could be wrong.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:15 PM   #1640
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Quote:
First off, you live right next to safeway... so why would you be on the freeway. you also work a night shift, and I saw you around 11am.

Oh that must be why you tailgated me, then downshifted to pass me.
okay for the record. i work 4am-1pm everyday but that day they scheduled me at 10am to work due to low staff.I slept at a friends house in orinda, and i drove to work late because of the time change. I did however catch up to you to see if it was you or sam. If it was Sam i was gonna give a thumbs up and post on sightings. For the record you KNEW that was my car , so why u hating for? got a problem man? just let me know.

Old 04-03-2006, 05:18 PM   #1641
carlos9984
Zilvia Member

carlos9984 is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to carlos9984 Send a message via MSN to carlos9984
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar!
I just saw a black zenki s14 with one fog light out headed from csm. I believe it was Carlos9984. But I could be wrong.

nope.. i dont have fog lights and i wasn't near csm today...

www.carlos9984.tk
Old 04-04-2006, 05:24 AM   #1642
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
saw a white hb &black coupe s13s on skyline. whats the deal with the big ass pot holes on sharppark & skyline blvd, that mutharpacker is multiplying.
Old 04-05-2006, 01:06 AM   #1643
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Saw a burgandy coupe with a drift unit sticker on the rear glass. Heading north on 101

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 04-05-2006, 10:52 AM   #1644
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
i was at pier 39 on saturday, saw a gray s14 kouki with r33 type front bumper and gunmetal typhoons. Nice looking.

Please leave me feedback
Old 04-05-2006, 03:01 PM   #1645
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Saw a red hatchback at Fry's today. Had the typical sleezy eyes, looked like drop on coils, some generic wheels, and a generic exhaust. Centerpiece between the tails was painted black and it had a nismo sticker on it.
Old 04-05-2006, 03:29 PM   #1646
quach
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
quach is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
saw a super clean silvia converted coupe yesterday parked at the Kragen on park blvd oakland. 2 tone teal/grey color, wide fenders, nice wheels, z32 brakes. SUPER nice.
Old 04-06-2006, 02:22 AM   #1647
Buffalo Daughter
Zilvia Addict

Buffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enough
Anyone on 280 in the morning on here? I think it's a blue 180 with and exhaust and a green prolly base s14 w/ exhaust, also seen this clean ass 98 s14 jdm front, sides could make out what rims you were rocking but was heading north on 101 passing hellyer early in the morning round 7ish.
Old 04-07-2006, 07:44 PM   #1648
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
Thursday saw a white s13 coupe with konig rewinds. Got pulled over, hood popped, redtop SR, cop was taking a pic of the engine.

Please leave me feedback
Old 04-08-2006, 12:08 AM   #1649
kazuo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95Blue240sx
Thursday saw a white s13 coupe with konig rewinds. Got pulled over, hood popped, redtop SR, cop was taking a pic of the engine.
Man, fuck this gestapo bullshit... I'm de-streeting my car.

Fuck this.

Not worth it.

Seriously, what the fuck is it about the fuzz that they feel the need to literally harass us and basically dole out "Guilty" verdicts with no proof?

This shit is out of hand.
Old 04-08-2006, 02:06 AM   #1650
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
I saw a white s13 fastback with z32 wheels in the rear and 5 spoke s14 wheels in the front.

Had a black painted hood. Still had popup lights.

This was at my work at Rivermark Plaza in Santa Clara.