Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-30-2016, 02:10 PM   #16441
a13x.
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
a13x. is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
B Club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU6tOd2nAuY
a13x. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2016, 04:43 PM   #16442
avinash240

Trader Rating: (0)
avinash240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

avinash240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 05:25 PM   #16443
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelmetalx View Post
wowowowowowow
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 12:54 AM   #16444
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
jookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
jookybanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 08:39 AM   #16445
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
^ Do you have any plans for external changes?

Old 05-01-2016, 12:27 PM   #16446
7evil
Zilvia FREAK!

7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough
Old 05-01-2016, 06:38 PM   #16447
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

jookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehhhregartless View Post
^ Do you have any plans for external changes?
probably not... i mean i want a Koguchi Power hood, but its too ballin for my blood, and i daily mine and rains alot here so i don't think i want to run that Koguchi hood all year long
Old 05-01-2016, 07:10 PM   #16448
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jookybanana View Post
probably not... i mean i want a Koguchi Power hood, but its too ballin for my blood, and i daily mine and rains alot here so i don't think i want to run that Koguchi hood all year long
make a rain tray
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 07:22 PM   #16449
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
I thought the same thing but I get where you're coming from. You pretty much nailed OEM+

Old 05-01-2016, 07:52 PM   #16450
jaysgottaredtop
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
jaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

Old 05-02-2016, 07:07 AM   #16451
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
I was actually surprised at how well the rain water was routed with the KP hood. Most of it falls between the front of the engine and the clutch fan. It does make the engine bay really messy though.

Quote:
Wow, that thing looks amazing. Love the white TEs.

Recently simplified my car quite a bit. Back to full OEM aero and lighting, stock hood, and 180SX seats/ no gauges in the dash. Still sorting a few details like height/camber and need to put the front fender liners in. Almost did the cutout and N1 vents but decided against it.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 10:15 AM   #16452
LKing

LKing is an unknown quantity at this point
Its amazing how much the Nissan Emblem on the front of the car can make such a difference on the appearance,
LKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 12:05 PM   #16453
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Hopefully more drifting soon

This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Touge_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 05:58 PM   #16454
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
I was actually surprised at how well the rain water was routed with the KP hood. Most of it falls between the front of the engine and the clutch fan. It does make the engine bay really messy though.

Wow, that thing looks amazing. Love the white TEs.

Recently simplified my car quite a bit. Back to full OEM aero and lighting, stock hood, and 180SX seats/ no gauges in the dash. Still sorting a few details like height/camber and need to put the front fender liners in. Almost did the cutout and N1 vents but decided against it.
if i can find a KP hood for good deal or when the exchange rate gets stronger i may get it one day.
i thought i was the only one that still rock fender liners ahaha... your car looks sick as always, what made you switch to oem? more daily friendly?
Old 05-02-2016, 09:44 PM   #16455
AMIGOSTYLE
Leaky Injector

AMIGOSTYLE is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 05-02-2016, 09:56 PM   #16456
juhd
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
juhd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Old 05-03-2016, 06:17 PM   #16457
MarcoRS13

MarcoRS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehhhregartless View Post
Do you have other photos?
MarcoRS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 06:58 PM   #16458
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Old 05-03-2016, 07:13 PM   #16459
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Old 05-05-2016, 08:51 AM   #16460
wptfilms

wptfilms is an unknown quantity at this point

wptfilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 09:47 AM   #16461
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
^ Just need to space out that rear and add a bit of camber to the front and you'll be golden! Love the wheels/color combo with red. Looks great!

Quote:
if i can find a KP hood for good deal or when the exchange rate gets stronger i may get it one day.
i thought i was the only one that still rock fender liners ahaha... your car looks sick as always, what made you switch to oem? more daily friendly?
I really just got tired of FRP. The fitment, the cracking noises when you look at it funny, the constant concern about it breaking. Hot Road aero fits pretty well, but some things about it just always looked off to me. It was cool and I had always wanted it, but once I had it for a while I realized OEM aero is what I really want on this car if I am going to hold onto it until I am old and (more) gray.

Just can't beat the quality and overall look of OEM. I really like it a lot.

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 05-05-2016, 10:52 AM   #16462
wptfilms

wptfilms is an unknown quantity at this point
^ True. Extended flcas and rucas are definitely in the near future. Got to lower the front too.
wptfilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 11:22 AM   #16463
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Well done WTPFILMS.
Get that wheel fitment right homie!

da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 02:22 PM   #16464
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wptfilms View Post
^ True. Extended flcas and rucas are definitely in the near future. Got to lower the front too.
I knew I could count on you sir! Too good.

Finally drove mine to work today. Maybe it's finally going to stay decently warm outside. I don't trust it, haha.

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 05-05-2016, 04:45 PM   #16465
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post

I really just got tired of FRP. The fitment, the cracking noises when you look at it funny, the constant concern about it breaking. Hot Road aero fits pretty well, but some things about it just always looked off to me. It was cool and I had always wanted it, but once I had it for a while I realized OEM aero is what I really want on this car if I am going to hold onto it until I am old and (more) gray.

Just can't beat the quality and overall look of OEM. I really like it a lot.
yea, my thoughts are nissan got the oem kouki design bang on, so why change it. I was very close to going sexy style or hot road with my 240, but I was thinking of long term and I have to drive it to places that will possibly scrape the lip, so OEM it is.
and not to mention the influence of this kouki thread haha...

Old 05-05-2016, 07:59 PM   #16466
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Hard for me to chose between kouki 180, and kouki fd3s.. both look good with stock aero.
Old 05-06-2016, 08:35 AM   #16467
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Quote:
yea, my thoughts are nissan got the oem kouki design bang on, so why change it. I was very close to going sexy style or hot road with my 240, but I was thinking of long term and I have to drive it to places that will possibly scrape the lip, so OEM it is.
and not to mention the influence of this kouki thread haha...
Makes sense! Your interior is spot on as well. I am hoping to pick up another Bride bucket to throw in there with the stock 180SX seats and call it a day. Looks great!

I would like to try white TEs someday. And you're making me think about throwing the Ganadors back on too, haha.

Stole jooky's wheels:

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 05-06-2016, 08:15 PM   #16468
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

^ that's a mash up everyone would appreciate

Old 05-06-2016, 08:29 PM   #16469
samuelmetalx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
samuelmetalx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Old 05-06-2016, 10:38 PM   #16470
lovdrifting52
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
lovdrifting52 is making a name for him/her selflovdrifting52 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Here's my s13
lovdrifting52 is offline   Reply With Quote