Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 05-02-2008, 11:30 PM   #1591
180sx_Drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
lol help me sell my car!

180sx_Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2008, 12:21 AM   #1592
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by sileightyfreak View Post
yeah those pics are wack lol... but it still looks nice my car is in two of them lol
I'll be taking another camera next weekend. Hopefully we have a big turn out like we did this last week.
Old 05-03-2008, 10:05 AM   #1593
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 180sx_Drifter View Post
lol help me sell my car!

I'm telling you man, it's a sign.
Old 05-04-2008, 10:49 PM   #1594
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
bumped into jake today when i was pulled over lol.

i was like "hey, thats jake"

drove by silently lol
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 10:56 PM   #1595
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
woah wait, pulled over? for what ryota?
Old 05-04-2008, 11:00 PM   #1596
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoB13 View Post
woah wait, pulled over? for what ryota?
no front license plate =(

out of all the cars we were with (john, david, justin, me), i get pulled over when we were on our way to go shoot ball lol. wasted 15mins of my time.
Old 05-05-2008, 01:07 AM   #1597
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

i would help you sell the suspension but dam ... your asking too much. if it had agx probably but not for gr-2s man
Old 05-05-2008, 05:28 PM   #1598
MTRPS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
MTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkamikazestormx View Post
bumped into jake today when i was pulled over lol.

i was like "hey, thats jake"

drove by silently lol
that was some bullshit man i was the first car in the convoy and i saw the cop pull behind everyone and then right when we went past western fucken cop lite him up and pulled him over
MTRPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 06:12 PM   #1599
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTRPS13 View Post
that was some bullshit man i was the first car in the convoy and i saw the cop pull behind everyone and then right when we went past western fucken cop lite him up and pulled him over
damn bro use some periods, and commas. i cant read that in one breath

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 06:17 PM   #1600
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sileightyfreak View Post
damn bro use some periods, and commas. i cant read that in one breath
Damn that was some crazy thing to catch. ahahahahah
Old 05-06-2008, 10:30 PM   #1601
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
bump for tomorrow
Old 05-06-2008, 10:45 PM   #1602
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
tomorrow!
hooray
Old 05-07-2008, 11:23 AM   #1603
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
bump for tonight!!! who is going?

Old 05-07-2008, 12:57 PM   #1604
cooldill
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
cooldill is a glorious beacon of lightcooldill is a glorious beacon of lightcooldill is a glorious beacon of lightcooldill is a glorious beacon of lightcooldill is a glorious beacon of lightcooldill is a glorious beacon of lightcooldill is a glorious beacon of lightcooldill is a glorious beacon of lightcooldill is a glorious beacon of lightcooldill is a glorious beacon of lightcooldill is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yo! just moved to the area, and wanna meet some new people. might be checking this out tonight.
cooldill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 01:41 PM   #1605
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldill View Post
yo! just moved to the area, and wanna meet some new people. might be checking this out tonight.
cool jus come threw. hope 2 c u thur

Old 05-07-2008, 03:04 PM   #1606
Teddy
Post Whore!

bump again for tonight!
Old 05-07-2008, 04:01 PM   #1607
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
ill be there ... in my work uniform .. ahaha
Kamburrito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 07:30 PM   #1608
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldill View Post
Awesome. Welcome aboard. You'll have a blast.
Old 05-07-2008, 07:35 PM   #1609
180sx_Drifter
Zilvia Junkie

180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection
i hate school.....not going again. Finals in two weeks so its getting crazy right now. Cya guys soon but hopefully not the same way i saw ryota. lol

Old 05-07-2008, 09:18 PM   #1610
Teddy
Post Whore!

^ you suck....
Old 05-07-2008, 09:49 PM   #1611
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Bump. I'm on my way down there now.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:35 PM   #1612
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
God Damned Police And Their Shiney Lights !
Old 05-07-2008, 11:45 PM   #1613
1five10
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I was going to roll out tonight, too.
1five10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 11:56 PM   #1614
180sx_Drifter
Zilvia Junkie

wow the cops came? they ticket anyone?

Old 05-08-2008, 12:00 AM   #1615
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
damn i just rolled down there for nothing. I was like its early where is everyone at. Have you guys thought about moving it somewhere else?
foreverdark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 12:04 AM   #1616
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180sx_Drifter View Post
wow the cops came? they ticket anyone?
i dont think so .. they came and said everyone gotta leave .. and you cant go to carson .. we were like wtf ? i work in carson, you oink fuck !
Old 05-08-2008, 12:09 AM   #1617
180sx_Drifter
Zilvia Junkie

wow how they gonna tell you not to go to carson? some people live there wdf?

Old 05-08-2008, 12:12 AM   #1618
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

they were probably thinking that we were just gonna shake to the home depot meet
Old 05-08-2008, 12:57 AM   #1619
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
well heres my night summary

went to the 240 meet
got rolled by a cop
got my license written down
moved the meet to in n out
on the way drove past an gtr
gtr flys by me
gtr ends up at the meet
at a stoplight these girls in a wrx wanted to race me
told em my car was slow
they followed me to the meet
got their number

night ended up great

we need to move the meet somewhere else not in torrance and carson

Old 05-08-2008, 10:26 AM   #1620
wylin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
wylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
good to see everyone and nice to see everyone at the after party too