Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-03-2016, 09:34 AM   #16111
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinphan View Post
I dont get why no one gives dorkidork shit for replicating aero, who cares it isnt made anymore or is hard to get. The same could be said some about wheels and people lose their minds over it. Why dont you create your own aero? I already can see the line of excuses coming. Original Autocouture? Laughable
He's replicating aero that's extremely difficult to obtain (discontinued, and your chances of finding these used, but in decent shape are slim to none).

It's different from companies who replicate parts/wheels that are readily available.

Giving people a chance to build cars with a specific style in mind. I see nothing wrong with that.

He's not offering a lower cost/lower quality alternative either.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2016, 10:06 AM   #16112
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
SAVE THE FORUMS !

This deserves to be on another page.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 10:13 AM   #16113
kevinphan
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
kevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
He's replicating aero that's extremely difficult to obtain (discontinued, and your chances of finding these used, but in decent shape are slim to none).

It's different from companies who replicate parts/wheels that are readily available.

Giving people a chance to build cars with a specific style in mind. I see nothing wrong with that.

Pretty much the same shit to me just repackaged differently.
kevinphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 10:23 AM   #16114
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Man I can't get enough of this thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-03-2016, 10:28 AM   #16115
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
KOUKI 180sx AERO THREAD III

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post

Yeah, there is an entire billion dollar industry built around restoration and reproduction parts.

You'll be thanking God when guys like Dori around in another 10 years as you be able to find countless parts new or use to fix up your bucket.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 11:31 AM   #16116
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
I dont get why no one gives dorkidork shit for replicating aero, who cares it isnt made anymore or is hard to get. The same could be said some about wheels and people lose their minds over it. Why dont you create your own aero? I already can see the line of excuses coming. Original Autocouture? Laughable
you know, i had a long winded response written for your wonderful input above, but pretty much everyone whos responded to your comment did an amazing job.

i produce a quality product and stand by what i do... and there are a lot of old school folks in the scene (as well as new comers and vendors) that actually appreciate having the chance to own brand new aero parts from days gone by that would otherwise be unobtainable by normal means now. i know that pleasing everyone with my products isnt gonna happen... im just happy to know that the people who have been in the 240sx scene just as long (if not longer) as i have appreciate the work i do... and for me thats going on 15 years now.

RULES lol:

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!

Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 02-03-2016 at 01:05 PM..
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 01:31 PM   #16117
kevinphan
Zilvia Member

kevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud of
That's cool and all but my point still stands. You're a repop dude with no real work ethic besides taking what others have made and are now selling it under your brand. You can twist it every which way you wanna but end of the day you aren't doing anything original. It is not difficult to track down parts on YAJ and then getting molds made. Even if they are long gone and not produced anymore doesn't make it ok or "right" to do. But hey we aren't going to change our own opinions so let the thread continue.
Old 02-03-2016, 01:56 PM   #16118
Jibbberish
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Jibbberish is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
That's cool and all but my point still stands. You're a repop dude with no real work ethic besides taking what others have made and are now selling it under your brand. You can twist it every which way you wanna but end of the day you aren't doing anything original. It is not difficult to track down parts on YAJ and then getting molds made. Even if they are long gone and not produced anymore doesn't make it ok or "right" to do. But hey we aren't going to change our own opinions so let the thread continue.

Like, who the fuck are you?

Last edited by Jibbberish; 02-03-2016 at 02:49 PM..
Jibbberish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 02:30 PM   #16119
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
you couldnt be more wrong about my work ethic boss... not sure where you get this all knowing and holier than thou attitude toward me, but to be blunt, you dont know a fucking thing about me so take your negative little comments and shove them up your ass kid! you contribute nothing to these forums except your snide little remarks and attitude. i went thru a few pages of your posts and man, your treatment of forum members sucks to be honest.

oh and instead of saying quippy little remarks about someone else and their brand (or their cars as youre prone to doing), why dont you get off your butt and do you own thing... just saying.

Old 02-03-2016, 03:07 PM   #16120
kevinphan
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
you couldnt be more wrong about my work ethic boss... not sure where you get this all knowing and holier than thou attitude toward me, but to be blunt, you dont know a fucking thing about me so take your negative little comments and shove them up your ass kid! you contribute nothing to these forums except your snide little remarks and attitude. i went thru a few pages of your posts and man, your treatment of forum members sucks to be honest.

oh and instead of saying quippy little remarks about someone else and their brand (or their cars as youre prone to doing), why dont you get off your butt and do you own thing... just saying.

HAHA I had to read through my own posts to see what you were referring to. I don't see any snide remarks to other members unless they were engaged in conversation with me, not gonna sugarcoat for you. I actually gave out advice to those looking for it. I don't ever post so please enlighten me. Oh and I do do my own things, I just dont take someone else's work and call it my own. You guys have won though, i'll keep quiet. No point in arguing over opinions.

Old 02-03-2016, 04:40 PM   #16121
a13x.
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
a13x. is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
That soldier meme lmfao LOL. on point
a13x. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 05:20 PM   #16122
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
*out of nowhere for the 2nd time* I hate ur repro parts because I'm a car hipster
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
who cares, fuck off bruh
I have the strangest feeling of deja vue........ I'm pretty sure we've been here before with the same issues.

Dorki does what he wants, from cool repro parts to goth chickz

dis was my wallpaper for a while, a nice rear shot of that type x action

kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 05:56 PM   #16123
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Old 02-03-2016, 07:47 PM   #16124
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibbberish View Post
Like, who the fuck are you?
Hey that's my friend!

da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 09:05 PM   #16125
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Everyone needs to chill. Kev is cool.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 07:51 AM   #16126
ibet

ibet is an unknown quantity at this point

Last edited by ibet; 02-07-2016 at 07:29 PM..
ibet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 11:57 PM   #16127
juhd
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
juhd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Old 02-05-2016, 08:09 AM   #16128
jollyroger927
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
jollyroger927 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Confused as to why kevinphan is hating so much, his kit is a chaser aero rep.

jollyroger927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 11:22 AM   #16129
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jollyroger927 View Post
Confused as to why kevinphan is hating so much, his kit is a chaser aero rep.

shots fired!

RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 06:44 PM   #16130
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:
100% agree.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 09:20 PM   #16131
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
^ Hot Road vent is just a group A duct isn't it? I thought they were fairly easy to find, but maybe they aren't these days.
Chargespeed!!! I'm hoping since these are older I hope they still are being produced, but at least there is still someone reputable advertising them as their product!

https://www.chargespeedusa.com/unive...t-turbo-type-a
Old 02-06-2016, 06:52 AM   #16132
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by all show no go View Post
Chargespeed!!! I'm hoping since these are older I hope they still are being produced, but at least there is still someone reputable advertising them as their product!
https://www.chargespeedusa.com/unive...t-turbo-type-a

Personally, I like the Turbo a ducts that shine made.. look a tad bigger than the chargespeed, i think they are for a Supra tho would not matter much.

RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 07:09 AM   #16133
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
^ sweet been looking for one of these for a while. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-06-2016, 10:51 AM   #16134
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
Man I miss that car - Cleanest S13 Ive owned. Full OEM Type X parts - Everything.Even Working Auto JDM DCC worked.
I even remember Buying the OEM Lip X from Nissan for $560. Still avail back then.
Old 02-07-2016, 01:45 AM   #16135
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Can't wait for clueless fuckbois to buy the dorkidori reps of the super rare shit and totally ruin it for everyone.
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 02:08 AM   #16136
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Instigators, instigators, instigators...

Old 02-07-2016, 02:17 AM   #16137
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
In no way, shape, or form am I knocking your business but that's exactly what happened with all the rest of the rep kits other companies sold.

Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 04:45 AM   #16138
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Eh, all the stuff I make has a particular following, the majority of the modern day s chassis scene isnt really into what I make (which is fine). I reproduce parts that I grew up with in the early days of the 240sx scene (late 90s/early 2000s) so you probably won't be seeing a ton of my Type R kits around simply due to everyone going with modern day rocket bunny style stuff (blar!!!)

Old 02-07-2016, 06:04 AM   #16139
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Juucso is on a distinguished road
Personally I am not a fan of replica parts and I would not replicate any part of my body kit even tho I have gotten multiple messages about it.

I am a big fan of this
Old 02-07-2016, 07:31 AM   #16140
ZX88
Post Whore!

ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juucso View Post
Personally I am not a fan of replica parts and I would not replicate any part of my body kit even tho I have gotten multiple messages about it.

I am a big fan of this
Im sorry. its too late for you.
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote