Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-31-2015, 07:36 AM   #1441
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomChan View Post
$83 18x8 +33 VS-KF

LOL lmk if you wanna trade for my pair of burning black 18x7.5 +45

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2015, 08:02 AM   #1442
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
GTR Garage has always done me right. Just recently is the only real problem I have had with them. I ordered some aero for their January container and they won't respond to my emails. Ticks me off, bc when I was ordering the items they were prompt but as soon as the transaction was paid for the communication eroded.
I'm bumming about this too man, I really want my hood. Didn't expect it to take this long but I guess that's how it goes with large items shipped via sea from Japan. My old Cusco cage took 10 weeks and my TE37s took five months back in the day. It's been three months since I ordered the hood.

GTR Garage's search links are still live, they're just removed from the site. If you Google it you can still find the page. I went ahead and saved all of the links I commonly use for searching in an email so I have them if the page is taken down:

http://www.gtr-garage.com/pages/auct...gory-x-keyword

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1gr8bar10der View Post
So far Streeter has been right on the money. Quick response and smooth communication. Have never been more satisfied with his service.
Can't beat working with Jesse. He's so prompt and his fees are so cheap. Highly recommended.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 08:19 AM   #1443
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dook-E View Post
Here is the list i made a LONG time ago when i was stationed over there. Just copy and paste. Some combos used to work well, while others did not.

Hey thanks for that! I gotta ask, do you know the characters or seach term for Trust/Greddy/GREX? Sometimes listed as "Gureddi" lol.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 08:28 AM   #1444
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealsy90 View Post
hey thanks for that! I gotta ask, do you know the characters or seach term for trust/greddy/grex? Sometimes listed as "gureddi" lol.
トラスト - Trust
プロフェック - Profec
グレッディー - Greddy
グレックス - Grex
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 08:46 AM   #1445
David48
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
David48 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to David48
I usually just stick to proper nouns and chassis codes. For example, if I searched SW20 blitz, I'd still get plenty of listings.
Old 04-08-2015, 09:27 PM   #1446
ShakotanGazelle
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
ShakotanGazelle is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Just scored these, cant beat dealing with Jesse Streeter. A+ service every time!

17/18 set complete
ShakotanGazelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 07:02 PM   #1447
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
^what did it cost all said and done?
Old 04-09-2015, 09:37 PM   #1448
IAmTheS13

Trader Rating: (0)
IAmTheS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
GTR Garage has always done me right. Just recently is the only real problem I have had with them. I ordered some aero for their January container and they won't respond to my emails. Ticks me off, bc when I was ordering the items they were prompt but as soon as the transaction was paid for the communication eroded.
I'm in the same boat. Paid my invoice and haven't heard from them since. Sent them a few emails but haven't heard from them in over a week now.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:11 AM   #1449
Ka24Power
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Ka24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Seem like they are having some growing pains. Kunio was very quick to get back to me when buying my wheels.. Hopefully with all the expansion they are hiring a full time wheel purchaser
Ka24Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 10:17 AM   #1450
silviamang
Zilvia Junkie

silviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her self
I recently tried going through GTR Garage and they referred me to Buyee.
However when I was trying to use Buyee, most car parts are on like a "restricted list" and must be approved for whatever reason.

Either way I got in contact with Mr. Streeter and was super helpful. Very knowledgeable dude and went out of his way to stay in contact with me
silviamang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 12:28 PM   #1451
EJ8 944
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
EJ8 944 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
You can request for Buyee to review the majority of stuff, I bought an air intake duct that was flagged as restricted, clicked to have it reviewed, not even a day later it was approved.
EJ8 944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 10:12 PM   #1452
ShakotanGazelle
Zilvia Junkie

ShakotanGazelle is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
^what did it cost all said and done?
$440 shipped through sea mail, about as much as I paid for my 17x9+10 pair.
ShakotanGazelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 05:05 PM   #1453
jakewolf

jakewolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ8 944 View Post
You can request for Buyee to review the majority of stuff, I bought an air intake duct that was flagged as restricted, clicked to have it reviewed, not even a day later it was approved.
Where does it even say if it is on the restricted list or not? And would you mind explaining a bit more how you had said restricted item reviewed?

Thanks!

Also, for those that have used buyee to get wheels could anyone give me a general idea of their shipping costs. I've only used croooober up until this point and they are super straight forward.
jakewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 10:45 AM   #1454
EJ8 944
Zilvia Junkie

EJ8 944 is an unknown quantity at this point
It's hard to explain when I don't have a flagged auction up. But I'll try, when you are signed in and come across a flagged auctions, there will be a red banner right at the center of the screen above the auction header, the verbage says something like "This posting is flagged due to a prohibited word, click here to contact Buyee to review it", or something along the lines of that. You click the hyperlink within the message, and it sends it to Buyee for review, it usually takes a day or so for a response, but each time I've done it, I was then able to bid on it.

Keep in mind, this will really only work for certain things, anything that contains oils, fluids, or anything that they prohibit sending will likely still be denied.
EJ8 944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 05:51 PM   #1455
sil80d
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
sil80d is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Why go through a company. I bid myself.
sil80d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 11:24 PM   #1456
az_240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
az_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to az_240
^because many times they won't ship to an address out of country.
az_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 12:58 PM   #1457
hellaslows13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
hellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Jesse is on holiday.. Im trying to bid on something ending soon. Anyone go through any other proxy service besides jesse? Don't tell me GTRgarage, their bidding service is a joke. They won't help you unless they are making BIG $$$$.
Old 05-01-2015, 02:22 PM   #1458
akai-oni

akai-oni is an unknown quantity at this point
GTR Garage closed their service to the general public some time back. Just private now. There are a bunch of services you can use. Just google Yahoo Auction Japan bidding service. Tons of places do it. The buyee links are at the top of the auctions so I think most just use them.
akai-oni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 03:07 PM   #1459
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
trying to get in on this as local importers are super slow....
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 03:51 PM   #1460
white_is
Leaky Injector

white_is is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.importmonster.com.au

Will ship from Japan to the U.S., you place the bids but have to put money into an account first.

I used them for some small lights over Christmas holidays. Went very smooth. More expensive than Streeter but definitely works in a bind
white_is is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 04:42 PM   #1461
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
yea I have heard of import monster. Haven't gone through them personally. But they are another option. I have just bid on a few items with buyee to try them out. Very small items mind you. Going to see what kind of service they provide for shits and giggles.
Old 05-02-2015, 06:41 PM   #1462
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
+1623123 for Jesse Streeter. He's amazing at what he does and is insanely good about communication. I've ordered everything from wheels to Nujabes CDs from him and I've never been disappointed. I just ordered some S15 visors and a 180sx brochure for less than $50. Funny considering some S15 visors just sold on here for ~$200. Blows my mind...

I'm going to have to wait until Golden Week is over before they ship, though.
Old 05-02-2015, 06:56 PM   #1463
livelovesole
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
livelovesole is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
How exacty do you get in contact with jesse streeter ?
livelovesole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 07:00 PM   #1464
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
google his name and go to his website
yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 07:30 PM   #1465
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yomisiu View Post
google his name and go to his website
How and where do I find Google? Is he cool like Jesse Streeter?
Old 05-03-2015, 09:35 PM   #1466
turbronegro
Zilvia Junkie

turbronegro is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm trying to get some Mercedes parts bought and shipped through yahoo jp. Any help?
turbronegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 09:28 AM   #1467
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
I've used Buyee a couple times now for small things like Bride head pillows and seat cushions that I didn't want to bother Jesse with. Process was pretty straight forward to figure out. It took longer than it would have with Jesse, but still arrived fairly quickly. Seems to be great for smaller items.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 09:33 AM   #1468
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
I just searched Buyee and the first thing to come up are rants about it.

I didn't bother to read them -

I've used Rinkya for some stereo stuff.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 12:37 PM   #1469
hellaslows13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
hellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
I've used Buyee a couple times now for small things like Bride head pillows and seat cushions that I didn't want to bother Jesse with. Process was pretty straight forward to figure out. It took longer than it would have with Jesse, but still arrived fairly quickly. Seems to be great for smaller items.
Did the exact same thing. Used buyee for some stickers and for a bride head pad. Shipping is alot slower than through Jesse though... I only use buyee for the small stuff. At least buyee is pretty easy to use. You pay for the item when you win, and when the receive the item you have to pay for to have the item shipped to you. Buyee is the middle man.
Old 05-05-2015, 10:25 AM   #1470
sil80d
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
sil80d is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I have an exporter that I work with. The Japanese seller ships to their location the he holds items for me and ships in bulk.
I just received these parts.
New in box manual shifter bezel for my gz20 soarer. Very rare

Gz20 kouki grill for a customer

f31 leopard ski rack extremely rare

Gz20 mirror trim for my soarer
sil80d is offline   Reply With Quote