Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-15-2016, 09:24 AM   #13501
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
^ dont even get me started with the NA V12s
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2016, 11:42 AM   #13502
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Maybe it's the wheels but I've always hated this 326Power S14. I can't put my finger on it but I feel like it's the wheels. Hopefully the wheels.
nah it's just that you're a fucking idiot
Old 11-15-2016, 12:11 PM   #13503
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Thanks for being so blunt. Wanna make out?
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 12:23 PM   #13504
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (43)
hobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Maybe it's the wheels but I've always hated this 326Power S14. I can't put my finger on it but I feel like it's the wheels. Hopefully the wheels.
Probably has something to do with the fact that anything 326Power produces is trashy as fuck.
hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 02:26 PM   #13505
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
326 is cheesy as all fuck. They're the Paul Frank of car parts.

Wanna know DIW? Top Secret shift knobs signed by Smoky for $350. Consult your local FS section.
Old 11-15-2016, 03:18 PM   #13506
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I have Paul Frank Skull Crusher over the ear headphones. I only got them because they weren't beats. I didn't even know who Paul Frank was. As obnoxious as they are, they work really well. So, I feel like I did it wrong, but it was kinda right.
Old 11-15-2016, 06:08 PM   #13507
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
326 is cheesy as all fuck. They're the Paul Frank of car parts.

Wanna know DIW? Top Secret shift knobs signed by Smoky for $350. Consult your local FS section.
Glad I'm not the only one that thinks that. And those shift knobs... some douche on FB is literally going shop to shop bothering dudes for signatures to turn around and sell the product for like 200 times the value. That shit pisses me off.
Old 11-15-2016, 06:26 PM   #13508
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
not a single right thing about that wardrobe 240...
feito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 07:36 PM   #13509
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
"You're doing it wrong" Pt. 2 - Because turrible ideas never die

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsucky View Post
I have Paul Frank Skull Crusher over the ear headphones. I only got them because they weren't beats. I didn't even know who Paul Frank was. As obnoxious as they are, they work really well. So, I feel like I did it wrong, but it was kinda right.

Gotta play them loudly around your neck for maximum gangsta. Then yell at your friends across campus for no obvious reason

At least, if they were beats thats what you'd do
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 07:42 PM   #13510
Dat_SilEighty
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Dat_SilEighty is making a name for him/her selfDat_SilEighty is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbs View Post
Probably has something to do with the fact that anything 326Power produces is trashy as fuck.

very obvious case(s) in point:

Old 11-16-2016, 12:24 AM   #13511
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
this IS rad

Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 12:28 AM   #13512
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
double post
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 12:35 AM   #13513
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
I can appreciate 326.... not everything but alot....

the guy selling signed stuff... is just weird to me.... i never understood why ppl would want signed BEE*R rev limiters or other shit... just seems odd.
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 08:13 AM   #13514
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbs View Post

OT:
Old 11-16-2016, 08:49 AM   #13515
kevinphan
Zilvia Member

kevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
thank you .
kevinphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 09:00 AM   #13516
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik View Post
this IS rad
I don't think so. The paint is definitely cool but the front bumper, the wheels, the mesh, the curvature in everything... I'm not digging it - at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat_SilEighty View Post
very obvious case(s) in point:
The white S13 is pretty cool but because it's more basic. It's very basic InstantGentleman style. The S14 would be prime with a different choice in wheels - or even just color. It looks like the wheels were an afterthought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawgarage View Post
I can appreciate 326.... not everything but alot.... the guy selling signed stuff... is just weird to me.... i never understood why ppl would want signed BEE*R rev limiters or other shit... just seems odd.
I wouldn't buy something I need and have it signed but willingly pay more money to have a signature on it. If it's a poster or something that you display then whatever [not my cup of tea but I guess some people are more fanboy than others] but that's dumb to me.

Quote:
I'm not a VIP fan. To me, that does nothing.
Old 11-16-2016, 09:05 AM   #13517
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
"You're doing it wrong" Pt. 2 - Because turrible ideas never die

Fukboi Vapecrew Scenekid Stickyboxers

Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 09:11 AM   #13518
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
bataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Fukboi Vapecrew Scenekid Stickyboxers
if that didn't have murdered out tails or that nasty wing, all of zilvia would be trying to hump it
bataangpinoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 09:19 AM   #13519
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawgarage View Post

the guy selling signed stuff... is just weird to me.... i never understood why ppl would want signed BEE*R rev limiters or other shit... just seems odd.
Thats like people who wake up super early and wait around at airports for athletes/celebs to come through for their autographs just to flip it on ebay. -_-
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 09:23 AM   #13520
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bataangpinoy View Post
if that didn't have murdered out tails or that nasty wing, all of zilvia would be trying to hump it

I don't doubt that. It's so close to being fucking amazing, but he clearly jumped on every stupid ass lame trend for scene points.

Better front wheel fitment
Type-X or Dmax Tails
Type-X or 326 Wing
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 10:48 AM   #13521
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Juucso is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
I don't doubt that. It's so close to being fucking amazing, but he clearly jumped on every stupid ass lame trend for scene points.

Better front wheel fitment
Type-X or Dmax Tails
Type-X or 326 Wing
I would say tinted Type-X tails and different end plates.
Old 11-16-2016, 01:05 PM   #13522
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Quote:

OT: Donk'40

Still cleaner then 50% of Zilvia cars and 80% of shit I see on my local groups.
Old 11-16-2016, 01:46 PM   #13523
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

agreed lol
Old 11-16-2016, 11:17 PM   #13524
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!

jared420sx is on the path to ruinjared420sx is on the path to ruin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jared420sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 11:20 PM   #13525
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!

lost some good builds these last few weeks

Old 11-19-2016, 06:40 AM   #13526
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Dang, I need to bring you all back to reality. When did 'aftermarket-every-nut-bolt-and-aero-piece' become cool?

You guys are lawst in the sawse. Even Sawse Bawse says you can have too much sawse, and become lawst.

You fuckers are overindulgent to the max. Yeah, that's the konbini chu-his speaking. Eat shit, trendy fucks.

'Member less is more? You 'member?
Old 11-19-2016, 10:19 AM   #13527
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Old 11-19-2016, 04:08 PM   #13528
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Old 11-19-2016, 04:34 PM   #13529
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
that excellent clarkson fro needs to be in the DIR thread

that is all
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 08:44 PM   #13530
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!