Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-03-2010, 10:01 AM   #1261
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViciousCesar! View Post
if you win gold you get all three.
Really ? Maybe i just wasnt paying attention cuz i thought i was able to keep getting more money from doing silver and bonze after gold. maybe not.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2010, 11:15 AM   #1262
Darkvillin
Leaky Injector

Darkvillin is an unknown quantity at this point
this is a great thread so far. the game does need work, but overall, it is a lot better than forza in my opinion. to each his own. if we ever have a zilvia meet, hit me up! (slideordies14 is my ps3 name)
Old 12-03-2010, 11:31 AM   #1263
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
I fucking hate Bspec.
that is all.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:42 AM   #1264
Wongger
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Wongger is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammed180 View Post
I fucking hate Bspec.
that is all.
I do my homework or watch the office lol
Wongger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:46 AM   #1265
Weedm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Weedm is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViciousCesar! View Post
yeah, that was me! lol. were you in a yellow RX7 (fd)?
no that was some other guy.

im in a gran turismo edition 350z white with white bbs mesh wheels, race modded white s15 with yellow mesh wheels, or sometimes i drift my gtr which is white with cf hood and bronze TE37's.

im sure ill see you around again. your name sticks out. then again mine does too.

"nice drift weeneee!" lol
Old 12-03-2010, 11:47 AM   #1266
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongger View Post
I do my homework or watch the office lol
At first I thought it was kinda cool. But then the AI of the "driver" went full retard, and decided to spin everywhere. Like on straights with a slight bend even.

So stupid.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:49 AM   #1267
Wongger
Zilvia Member

Wongger is an unknown quantity at this point
^ you cant let that bar that says cold ---------------- hot get into the hot. When its in hot the driver gets more aggressive, speeds, and spins out alot more.
Wongger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:53 AM   #1268
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongger View Post
^ you cant let that bar that says cold ---------------- hot get into the hot. When its in hot the driver gets more aggressive, speeds, and spins out alot more.
I realize that. I've let him go cold, and he's still doing it. I've even retired the driver, and made another one with a "cooler" temperment and same shit.

It's driving me nuts, and really ruining GT5 for me.

On the other hand, I fucking love 1080p gaming. So awesome
Old 12-03-2010, 12:03 PM   #1269
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
you have to tune your car to the driver. eventually he will get better, even when full hot on the entire race pace up or overtake my driver never spins anymore.

drivers also fatigue when hot.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:10 PM   #1270
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammed180 View Post
I realize that. I've let him go cold, and he's still doing it. I've even retired the driver, and made another one with a "cooler" temperment and same shit.

It's driving me nuts, and really ruining GT5 for me.

On the other hand, I fucking love 1080p gaming. So awesome
it really depends how you manage your pace. even he is in "hot" status he can still drive.

if you kept on putting him on "pace up" he will surely lose control any moment in the race.

so more likely depends on the "director"
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:46 PM   #1271
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

I don't need to make believers out of you. But trust me, it's not the director.

I maintain/pace down more often than pace up/overtake and he still spins.
And I just did the sport truck challenge, and now he's slamming on the brakes on the daytona, just as I use the overtake command on the entry of every bank. So much so that I'm losing a position on every corner. I don't understand it
Old 12-03-2010, 01:22 PM   #1272
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
The b spec driver just sucks, you gotta just put him in a much faster car.

Also tune the car to understeer a shit load to keep him from spinning.
gearhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 01:22 PM   #1273
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
I suck at that tsukuba circuit .. i got 53.350

since i sucked at tsukuba i wanted to practice on tokyo r246 got about 1:44.587 i think.. no aids .. and NO course map.. Its easy to get a low time if you have the course map on the screen. I figure its more of a challenge and more fun to have no map on.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:44 PM   #1274
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
with just better tires.
my driver so good. i just leave him and he wins.

its like gt5 for the lazy.
Old 12-03-2010, 03:32 PM   #1275
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Anyone plays without the map? It's more realistic that way.
Old 12-03-2010, 06:02 PM   #1276
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Yeah ive seen lots of people use the map and then when they turn it off there times suddenly add up and they suddenly suck.. map course off and compare your times before and after the map is off.. see what happens.
Old 12-03-2010, 06:19 PM   #1277
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
with just better tires.
my driver so good. i just leave him and he wins.

its like gt5 for the lazy.
i agree to this guy
Old 12-03-2010, 06:25 PM   #1278
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
I'm level 5 b-spec now, I think I'll wait until they implement the fast forward feature before I continue... Takes too long
Old 12-03-2010, 07:30 PM   #1279
Kouki_monstr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Kouki_monstr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Removing the map wouldn't effect my times to some of the famous tracks since I know them so well aleady

97 Kouki- Third times a charm Instagram@Koukimonstrr
Kouki_monstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 07:34 PM   #1280
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Seems like there are not many races in this game..? Im mostly through am and pro and I dont have very many cars. Are there like 30 more races in the other areas? I remember gt4 having like 300 different races.

Maybe the games too spread out and I cant figure it out, i dono.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:41 PM   #1281
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
I am level 7 bspec and i think i noticed my driver get better.

Online is mad fun.. seems like you play offline just to build up money and your car, then take it online where shit matters.

Had a blast drifting on tsukuba online last night with the controller.

How do you make a custom playlist with your own music?
Old 12-03-2010, 08:30 PM   #1282
b-s14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
b-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to b-s14
did anybody pre-order the game at best buy?

suppose to get the code or whatever for the GT-R vehicle.

but the associate never gave me the box from the pre-order.
b-s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 12:44 AM   #1283
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
Well, it's inevitable. GT5 is going to come out within the next year and the suspense is killing me like a fat kid waiting for his cake.
I just re-read the first post in this thread. I laughed
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 02:46 AM   #1284
rob22
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (50)
rob22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
im starting to drag race alot lol
havent came across a gtr faster than mine yet ;]
Old 12-04-2010, 10:22 AM   #1285
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Damn Flashman how are you 60% completed with the game progress lol..you must play all day because you also own 100 cars and your bspec driver is level 10..
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 12:10 PM   #1286
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Logitech lost their deal with PD, so they went with Thrustmaster.. the new official wheel

No H shifter? i read it will be available separately. Might be pretty good though, belt driven force feedback like the G25/g27. But the pedal setup is pretty pimp though. 1080 degrees rotation... seems like they just want to cash in on using the key word 1080 lmao
Old 12-04-2010, 12:49 PM   #1287
Freddy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Freddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
waiting for a price....
Freddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 12:58 PM   #1288
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

G25/27 are gears , ithink.
Old 12-04-2010, 01:10 PM   #1289
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Sounds a B-Grade pron flick.
Old 12-04-2010, 04:05 PM   #1290
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

lvl 13 on my b spec i think. my driver is pretty good.

should now add what times everybody play here?

i play between 7pm till 12pm.

at least we can make a drift meet or something