Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 10:23 AM   #1231
4bangers
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG MiKE86 View Post
Could You PM me a Price on Coilovers for S13 w/Z32 Rear uprights please Thanks!
PMB has lower bracket for z32 upright already? nicceeee this is what I'm looking for also. Dan would you please confirm this.

Also, in case if PMB don't have lower bracket for z32 upright, can I buy stance z32 lower bracket and screw it on PMB coil? is the diameter b/t PBM and Stance the same? thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2008, 11:25 AM   #1232
BiG MiKE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
BiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BiG MiKE86
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4bangers View Post
PMB has lower bracket for z32 upright already? nicceeee this is what I'm looking for also. Dan would you please confirm this.

Also, in case if PMB don't have lower bracket for z32 upright, can I buy stance z32 lower bracket and screw it on PMB coil? is the diameter b/t PBM and Stance the same? thanks
Im not sure if they do/dont - it is a popular swap tho - hopefully they have it
Old 02-22-2008, 11:55 AM   #1233
throwedtexan

Trader Rating: (0)
throwedtexan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
coilovers

got my coilovers yesterday n installed they feel great looking forward to getting more products from you thanks dans the man
Old 02-22-2008, 02:15 PM   #1234
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by theslows13 View Post
Dan is the ish guys! coils, subframe spacers, and rucas... all freakin beefy and sexy... and customer service was outstanding! buy from these guys without a second thought. great stuff and great service

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG MiKE86 View Post
Could You PM me a Price on Coilovers for S13 w/Z32 Rear uprights please Thanks!
Theres no extra charge if you give me time to ocean freight it here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by didderson View Post
Hey dan awesome updates on the cobra style downpipe. I'm so glad that you made it because I was going to get the circuit sports one, but your pipe is in my opinion, a better product. With the seperate chambers for wastegate, flex pipe, and all 3 inch the whole way, it's all I could ask for.
Too bad I need wheels before I can spring for more PBM goodies, but keep up the good work man, this company is already d0pe!
It will be a while till the mass produced version of the cobra is ready so feel free to splurge on other stuff in the mean time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdarkrune View Post
how do the s13 sr radiators fit with FAL-220 duel 12'' fans?
I have not personally tested it with those, but the factory shroud works so there should be the same compatability with your fans as other radiators.
Quote:
Not in stock right now but I can order it. I have no idea what diameter or thread pitch stance is...I dont even know our damper thread pitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by throwedtexan View Post
got my coilovers yesterday n installed they feel great looking forward to getting more products from you thanks dans the man
All the way from Japan and installed in 1 week thats pretty cool!
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Old 02-22-2008, 11:25 PM   #1235
4bangers
Zilvia Junkie

4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices
so you have z32 lower bracket now? how much is it?
Old 02-23-2008, 03:24 PM   #1236
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^^^^^^^^^Not in stock right now but I can order it. Theres no extra charge (if ordered as part of a set of coilovers) & you give me time to ocean freight it here.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 02-23-2008, 04:08 PM   #1237
shoryuuu
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
shoryuuu is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i need a set of subframe spacers. pm me the price shipped and where to send the payment
Old 02-23-2008, 09:03 PM   #1238
burgerwitfry
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
burgerwitfry is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
quick question, who here has the S14 RUCA powered by max, i heard it needs spacer because it might rub with the coilovers, is this true and for what coilovers?
Old 02-23-2008, 11:03 PM   #1239
4bangers
Zilvia Junkie

^^ good question, because I'm also thinking of getting S14 RUCA, any comment?

Dan, I already have a S14 PBM coilover but now I'm switching to z32 spindle so I'd like to buy the z32 rear lower bracket alone w/o the coil. So how much is it to ocean shipped to 98008? and how long does it take? thanks Dan.
Old 02-25-2008, 01:38 AM   #1240
mothon
Zilvia Addict

mothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond repute
I need the price of a fender roller shipped to 73099.
Old 02-25-2008, 08:12 PM   #1241
4bangers
Zilvia Junkie

where's dan when you need him most :-(
Old 02-25-2008, 08:38 PM   #1242
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoryuuu View Post
i need a set of subframe spacers. pm me the price shipped and where to send the payment
done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgerwitfry View Post
quick question, who here has the S14 RUCA powered by max, i heard it needs spacer because it might rub with the coilovers, is this true and for what coilovers?
its true for 17x9.5+15~17 in the front
Quote:
^^ good question, because I'm also thinking of getting S14 RUCA, any comment?

Dan, I already have a S14 PBM coilover but now I'm switching to z32 spindle so I'd like to buy the z32 rear lower bracket alone w/o the coil. So how much is it to ocean shipped to 98008? and how long does it take? thanks Dan.
I have asked and am awaiting the price for the lower mounts only.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mothon View Post
I need the price of a fender roller shipped to 73099.
$220 shipped.
Quote:
where's dan when you need him most :-(
Drifting of course!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2r5B0tAS1g[/ame]
Old 02-25-2008, 09:23 PM   #1243
4bangers
Zilvia Junkie

please let me know asap thanks dan
Old 02-25-2008, 09:35 PM   #1244
4bangers
Zilvia Junkie

sorry to post so much but I just want to make sure, so the z32 rear lower bracket is available separately and can be put on S14?

how come this option is not available on poweredbymax.net?
Old 02-26-2008, 08:11 PM   #1245
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Yes Z32 rear lower mounts are available seperately upon special order. 15 days lead time to produce them. $175 shipped via air from the factory, $120 shipped once we have them in stock from our next ocean freight, and $0 extra to build them into a coilover purchase from our next shipment. They can be put on S chassis coilovers. Its not online because we dont make MAX Z32 coilovers...yet.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:24 PM   #1246
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

WARNING - Dont let improperly threaded adjusters ruin your multilink parts, your car, or your health. - DANGER!

A customer called us today and said that his RUCA snapped so we asked him to send pictures so we could determine what happened. He said it happened on the freeway when he ran something over. He almost smashed into a guard rail! He sent this picture. I marked it with comments and arrows to warn everyone not to make the same mistake:

Here is the RUCA taken apart to show the different thread lengths in each side / part of the adjuster. The pillow ball has 50mm of threads and the adjuster has 35mm of threads.

Here is what it looks like when the large adjuster is threaded into the arm 14 turns and the pillow ball is threaded into the adjuster the same 14 turns. It is important to thread them equally upon install before you adjust the overall length required for your desired alignment. Note that an equal number of turns leaves an unequal number of exposed threads.

Finally we see why the pillow ball threads are longer than the adjuster - all three parts can overlap inside the arm for strength.

Its a pretty obvious concept to use a reasonable number of turns in each component during assembly and install, but its not fool proof. The RUCA ships with the arms and adjusters packed seperately. Therefore it is up to you or your automotive / alignment shop to put it together with a safe number of threads connecting all sides of all components. We will include this warning in all adjustable multilink parts from now on.

Improper adjustment is not warrantied, but because I understand we need to warn customers and their shops I replaced the damaged RUCA completely free of charge, and will include a warning in all future shipments.

Parts Shop MAX is here because we love the sport, and want to contribute and see that it grows. We certainly dont want to see our customers break their parts, cars, and themselves in the process. We're not perfect, and neither are enthusiasts & service shops but we'll do our part to constantly improve. So do your part and double check that your adjustmnets are safe (no matter what brand you have) and if there is any questions you have when installing a part dont hesitate to give us a call.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:15 PM   #1247
4bangers
Zilvia Junkie

I'm not trying to be a pain in the b*** but how come it's so expensive for the just z32 lower bracket? usually like stance or other coil, it's only 70 for a shipped z32 bracket. Just want to know the reason why. Thanks Dan.
Old 02-26-2008, 11:05 PM   #1248
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
any wrod on the S13 hicas bars
Old 02-26-2008, 11:28 PM   #1249
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
I'm not trying to be a pain in the b*** but how come it's so expensive for the just z32 lower bracket? usually like stance or other coil, it's only 70 for a shipped z32 bracket. Just want to know the reason why. Thanks Dan.
Because they are not a mass produced, off the shelf item, it needs to get made to order and then shipped halfway around the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
any wrod on the S13 hicas bars
I didn't order them air freight, didnt think its worth it, we'll get some later via ocean.
Old 02-27-2008, 12:47 AM   #1250
BlckBeautyVTEC
Zilvia Addict

BlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to BlckBeautyVTEC
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgerwitfry View Post
yes happened to me on my set up 17x9.5 +15 on MAX coilovers i put a 5mm and no problem im sure even a 3mm spacer would work too
Old 02-27-2008, 11:20 AM   #1251
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgerwitfry

Dan,

Im confused this is a ruca how does this rub the front coilover? im very confused on where the rubbing is occuring

parking lot pimpin...

Seller Feedback here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=pbcstylez
Old 02-27-2008, 11:27 AM   #1252
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
pls quote me for s14 ruca, rear toe shipped to 94089 business addy

parking lot pimpin...

Seller Feedback here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=pbcstylez
Old 02-27-2008, 11:31 AM   #1253
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
Because they are not a mass produced, off the shelf item, it needs to get made to order and then shipped halfway around the world.

I didn't order them air freight, didnt think its worth it, we'll get some later via ocean.
k , just lmk when they come in.
Old 02-27-2008, 12:47 PM   #1254
BlckBeautyVTEC
Zilvia Addict

BlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to BlckBeautyVTEC
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbcstylez View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgerwitfry

Dan,

Im confused this is a ruca how does this rub the front coilover? im very confused on where the rubbing is occuring
i have no rubbing in the rear due to RUCA, it shouldnt be rubbing on anything. i have 17x9.5 +15 on rear with MAX coilovers, RUCA, and toe rods. no rubbing ever
Old 02-27-2008, 01:19 PM   #1255
mothon
Zilvia Addict

mothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond repute
Do you have fender rollers instock and ready to ship?
Old 02-27-2008, 02:08 PM   #1256
4bangers
Zilvia Junkie

you only need RUCA on the rear right? the front already have camber plate and we can use stock RUCA right? please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks
Old 02-27-2008, 02:23 PM   #1257
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hitman
17x9.5 plus 15, youll need a 5 mill for most coilovers front.
Old 02-27-2008, 03:00 PM   #1258
SleepyS-14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
SleepyS-14 is a jewel in the roughSleepyS-14 is a jewel in the roughSleepyS-14 is a jewel in the roughSleepyS-14 is a jewel in the roughSleepyS-14 is a jewel in the roughSleepyS-14 is a jewel in the roughSleepyS-14 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Interested in a fender roller, Toe arms to 54915.
Old 02-27-2008, 04:23 PM   #1259
240sxvaj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
240sxvaj is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
i want the Oil Catch Tank

how much can you do for pick up or shipped to 92220?

email me

[email protected]
Old 02-27-2008, 04:58 PM   #1260
slappythehomelessclown
Zilvia Junkie

slappythehomelessclown has made poor choicesslappythehomelessclown has made poor choicesslappythehomelessclown has made poor choicesslappythehomelessclown has made poor choicesslappythehomelessclown has made poor choicesslappythehomelessclown has made poor choicesslappythehomelessclown has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to slappythehomelessclown
PM'd about S13 oil pan protect.
Closed Thread