Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-17-2007, 03:52 PM   #91
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jskateborders View Post
If you guys recall, there was a flood of civic+ditch pictures all over the internet. Fucking awesome. And the explanations... "I was trying to drift and gave it too much gas causing my back end to kick out too hard"
Priceless.

i know what you mean. ran into this one guy. told me he lost control (civic) and slammed into a wall by his school (whole passenger side SMASHED), trying to show off to a bunch of girls walking out of class. said he pulled the ebrake too hard. SWEET. fast and furious awwwww yea.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2007, 03:32 PM   #92
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
bamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Vote here for deleting this thread!!!

1. bamaboy

Quote:
Right now you are my biggest fan. You are to me what a sex tape is to Paris Hilton, not the best publicity in the world, but at least I'm on people's mind and it has something to do with a pussy!!! HAAHAAAAAAA
bamaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 03:49 PM   #93
bam698795
Leaky Injector

bam698795 is on a distinguished road
im going to the entrance/exit the first 10 shows 5mins before they all let out with a lawn chair, something cold to drink, and a video camera to tape them leaving, or attempting to.

ill go see it when it goes to the dollar theater and im bored
bam698795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 04:29 PM   #94
20 til 3
Zilvia Addict

20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaboy View Post
Vote here for deleting this thread!!!

1. bamaboy

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

bamaboy, i believe that was his msn name in tokyo drift

lol, you cant post something like that with that name
20 til 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 05:49 PM   #95
RedStage
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
RedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
ugh.....not another...

Had a good time watching F&F3 with my friends. Laughed my ass off during the movie. Having lived in Japan for ten years, the movie was hilarious.

Ricers were getting mad at me.

RedStage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 08:07 PM   #96
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

bamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 til 3 View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

bamaboy, i believe that was his msn name in tokyo drift

lol, you cant post something like that with that name
you know it really pissed me off when I saw that was his name . I have had this name for over 3 years now because I moved up north and everyone called me bama....so it stuck. Now that his inbred retard ass decided to try drifting his Dukes of Hazard reject piece of shit I have to live with this kind of pigeon holing bullshit.

Yes, it does get under my skin a little bit. LOL

Quote:
Right now you are my biggest fan. You are to me what a sex tape is to Paris Hilton, not the best publicity in the world, but at least I'm on people's mind and it has something to do with a pussy!!! HAAHAAAAAAA
bamaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 02:46 AM   #97
carbonx240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
carbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i liked the movie, thats how i started to know about this bussiness. and i invested and made richer some companies to.i guess it about experiences, if u are an experct about drift, u would say, that turn was s..... etc i think the movie wasnt made to impress everyone if not it would have more drama and romance, etc it was fine, no to simple no to much, besides, how are they gonna make another one, if they make one super movie..theres not perfection. none of us are.we learnt what no to do in that movie vs reaL life, we learnt that if we dont have enoght experience driving, we shouldn't drive to hard, we learnt Japanese city, we saw good cars.rx 7unique too.now there is more s15 conversions and swaps as well.i liked it. ifu did not, it wasn't meant for u, at leats u r honest and now u have something in common with others that didn't either,,, agree=prices(turbos, cf 240sx)went up, and more cops to and stupid crazy drivers=race-steet people killers

Last edited by carbonx240; 12-20-2007 at 11:16 AM..
carbonx240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 05:45 AM   #98
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
^^so, you're trying to say that street racing is bad?........
hahaha
jeeper_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 08:13 AM   #99
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tops* View Post
Their names are Dominic Toretto and Brian O'Conner. Geez...

I don't really care too much about the movie either.

I think FF4 should take place somewhere in Europe using high-class European makes. That way, the world wouldn't be flooded with 10 second Honda's with nawz and Tokyo Drifters. Just do something simple and subtle.
Absolutely. I agree 100%. They are still fun movies if you turn your brain off and just enjoy the fantasy.
Old 12-19-2007, 09:08 AM   #100
jfc3po
Zilvia Junkie

jfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by carbonx240 View Post
i lioked the movie, thats wow i started to know about thiss bussiness. and i invested and made richer some companies to.i guess is about experiences, if u are an experct about drift, u would say, that turn was s..... etc i think the movie wasnt made to impress everyone if not it would have more drama and romance, etc it was fine no to simple no to much, besides how are they gonna make another one if they make one super movie..theres not perfection. nome of us arewe leanrt what no to do in that movie vs reaL life, we learnt that if we dont have enoght experience driving, we shouldn't drive tohard, we learnt Japanese city, we saw good cars.rx 7unique too.now there is more s15 conversions and swaps as well.i liked it. ifu did not, it was meant for u, at leats u r honest and now u have something in common with others that didn't either,,, agree=prices(turbos, cf 240sx)went up, and more cops to and stupid crazy drivers=steet people killers

wait....

what?
Old 12-19-2007, 10:14 AM   #101
WIKID S4TEEN
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
WIKID S4TEEN is making a name for him/her selfWIKID S4TEEN is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfc3po View Post
wait....

what?

Old 12-19-2007, 10:30 AM   #102
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
YO SPILNER.... wanna beer?

Old 12-19-2007, 11:51 AM   #103
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
i lioked the movie, thats wow i started to know about thiss bussiness. and i invested and made richer some companies to.i guess is about experiences, if u are an experct about drift, u would say, that turn was s..... etc i think the movie wasnt made to impress everyone if not it would have more drama and romance, etc it was fine no to simple no to much, besides how are they gonna make another one if they make one super movie..theres not perfection. nome of us arewe leanrt what no to do in that movie vs reaL life, we learnt that if we dont have enoght experience driving, we shouldn't drive tohard, we learnt Japanese city, we saw good cars.rx 7unique too.now there is more s15 conversions and swaps as well.i liked it. ifu did not, it was meant for u, at leats u r honest and now u have something in common with others that didn't either,,, agree=prices(turbos, cf 240sx)went up, and more cops to and stupid crazy drivers=steet people killers
WTF?? this is the dumbest thing I have ever heard !!

Is it me, or does it completely contradict itself??
And the police always have harassed tuners, theres just more "drifters" now, so there are more stories circulating. (like my run in this morning, hood popping and all)

And does,
Quote:
steet people killers
refer to people killing the homeless???
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 12:01 PM   #104
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
Quote:

I totally agree

lol looks like someone use google translator haha

EDIT:
Quote:
stupid crazy drivers=steet people killers

hahahahahhahhaahahahahahahhahahahahaha
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 12:21 PM   #105
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
I'll watch it.

No reason not to.
I tried to watch FF2 and noticed I was digressing into the mindset of a 3 year old.

so I left the theatre.

I attempted to watch FF3 with my gf passing channels on cable it was the most unintelligable, horrid acting I have seen outside of accidently landing on a hispanic day time soap opera.
Old 12-19-2007, 01:15 PM   #106
jackjack
Post Whore!

saw this on imdb.com

Brian is freed from prison (the authorities found out that he let Dominic go at the end of the first film) to help the feds stop a heroin importer known as Braga. With the help of an informant named James Park, Brian - and ultimately Dominic Toretto and Sean Boswell - win a place on the criminal's team, where he - and his flashy Nissan plan to catch the man red-handed.

yikes. flashy nissan? gtr anyone?
Old 12-19-2007, 01:27 PM   #107
JoeC1982
Zilvia Junkie

JoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really nice
They knew he let him go in the second movie, its why they offered to pardon him if he helped them catch the other guy.

My feedback: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=169481
JoeC1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 01:44 PM   #108
RJF
Super Administrator & Bean Counter

RJF has disabled reputation
When's the movie due out?

Everytime one of these movies come out, there's a jump in membership and traffic on Zilvia. Time to plan the next upgrade.
Old 12-19-2007, 02:37 PM   #109
jackjack
Post Whore!

^they're shooting for june 09
Old 12-19-2007, 02:54 PM   #110
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jskateborders
sweet. So time to hold on to my extra s13 till june 09. 10 grand here I come...
jskateborders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 06:17 PM   #111
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjack View Post

yikes. flashy nissan? gtr anyone?

That's what I read last night, he's suppose to have a skyline. Dom is suppose to have a Buick GNX and/or some other car.. I forgot what it was called though.. I read it last night at the grocery store.
ONYX S-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 09:06 PM   #112
carbonx240
Zilvia Member

carbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura about
actually i am learning English. i am Mexican, i am from Mazatlan, so i dont write slang. i might speak a little bit slang, but i speak as formal as i can, thats howi am gonna get a better job. and modified even more my 240....just hope the movie focus more in street races, thats more exciting and thats what really happen daily...more real
Old 12-19-2007, 09:20 PM   #113
carbonx240
Zilvia Member

only danger. i wish cops could close some street some days and just race, for however wants to.. is really exciting, but the days some guy die because some one was raicing is the one who pay. with his/her life... i love street races but i would be cool race like ff2 at the begin of the movie, but more secure. car races started in Mazatlan on streets and totally ilegal, there was a brand new mustang thats flipped up and the car was totally smashed, the guy didnt even pay the second payment, but he had to pay the car, and did n o have insurance.. after races were ilegally in Mazatlan the got a lot of atention and money contribution, so the city legalized those, now there is a racetrack in Mzt.certain % of the money if for poor people etc

Last edited by carbonx240; 12-21-2007 at 01:35 AM..
Old 12-20-2007, 12:47 AM   #114
breakindrifts
Zilvia FREAK!

breakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nice
^ Now everyone can see first hand the type of people these movies attract...carbonx240 ..LOL
Old 12-20-2007, 01:57 AM   #115
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
only danger. i wish cops could close some street some days and just race, for however wants to.. is really exciting, but the ones that dye because some one was raicing is the one who pay. with is/her life...
so, you like street racing or not?......make up your mind, please......
hahaha
jeeper_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 02:04 AM   #116
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeper_x View Post
so, you like street racing or not?......make up your mind, please......
i think the message are being that if the local authorities would sanction races on certain streets on certain days it would be the bombdizzle. but illegal street races are not. kinda like, you get that rush that you're speeding your ass off down an actual street watching shops whizz by and all that jazz

sort of like the sactioned shit they have going on in jamaica, every sunday there is a road you only go down one way and its accepted.
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 02:54 AM   #117
EJ253
Zilvia FREAK!

EJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to EJ253 Send a message via MSN to EJ253
the f&f movies are fun fantasy movies
but they arent ment to be taken seriously

thats where things go wrong.
i mean, do you not enjoy james bond movies?
then you have no imagination

i mean, yeah, it sucks when i see riced out civics and stuff, and you know its all because of those movies. i dunno where im going with this so i should just get some sleep

DriftUtah | UtahNissans | MySpace | I <3 Drifting. Keep it Real.
Secret Society
EJ253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 10:39 AM   #118
jackjack
Post Whore!

Old 12-20-2007, 10:56 AM   #119
carbonx240
Zilvia Member

yes, i like street races, i just dont practice those=no driver license...i like any type of raec(nascar,drags),whatever it works but i rather prefer street res style(even in a racetrack...yeah people om MZT are humble=dont look to attractive compare ff actors, but thet are fighters, after a few coronas, they make fights,,

Last edited by carbonx240; 12-21-2007 at 01:36 AM..
Old 12-20-2007, 11:17 AM   #120
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Your english is getting better, but you still contradict yourself.

And we do have racetracks here in the states. And they look a thousand times better than that!!
lol

edit.....
PS, those cars are HORRIBLE !!!!!! Looks like a crappy NOPI event.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote