Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-23-2009, 01:55 PM   #91
kenshinS14sks
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
kenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Even though I never bought anything off you Logan, I've seen you put your heart behind your work even through Zilvia. I'd sign that rec sheet even just as a consumer experiencing your customer service first hand. and im pretty sure you'll get plenty of annoying messages even afterwards so . . . let me be the first to start

check your pm
Old 01-23-2009, 03:21 PM   #92
JIC-Magic

Trader Rating: (0)
JIC-Magic is on the path to ruinJIC-Magic is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Best of Luck to you Logan you always sold the legit shit.
You even sold me my Nardi/Works Bell hotness that upped the gangsterness of my 14 and lowered its bucketness.
You will be missed.

From all of us at JIC Magic.

-Steven-
JIC-Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 03:35 PM   #93
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
You know Logan you are one of those guys that a company cannot AFFORD to let go. Although I have never dealt with you personally I see what you do here and your reputation is widely known. Aspec is stupid for not doing whatever it took to keep you there. The name "Logan" and the name "aspec" are synonymous with eachother. Aspec will never be the same without you on their staff.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 04:13 PM   #94
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
jookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
good luck Logan,
i know lots of people, including myself will miss doing business with you
and big Thanks! for all the great hook up of quality parts
jookybanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 04:28 PM   #95
Logan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Logan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Logan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2iv0 sx View Post
Na na na na, hey hey hey, Good byeee

haha
Hey wait a minute

Isn't that what they shouted at the Inauguration when Bush Jr. was getting helicoptered away as Obama took office?

LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshinS14sks View Post
Even though I never bought anything off you Logan, I've seen you put your heart behind your work even through Zilvia. I'd sign that rec sheet even just as a consumer experiencing your customer service first hand. and im pretty sure you'll get plenty of annoying messages even afterwards so . . . let me be the first to start

check your pm
Haha people already beat you to the punch, trust me haha jk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIC-Magic View Post
Best of Luck to you Logan you always sold the legit shit.
You even sold me my Nardi/Works Bell hotness that upped the gangsterness of my 14 and lowered its bucketness.
You will be missed.

From all of us at JIC Magic.

-Steven-
Haha likewise Steven, I'm glad to see that a company like JIC is still doing well and winning races and providing a high quality legit product (AND with USA support!)

Thank you and JIC for all your support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
You know Logan you are one of those guys that a company cannot AFFORD to let go. Although I have never dealt with you personally I see what you do here and your reputation is widely known. Aspec is stupid for not doing whatever it took to keep you there. The name "Logan" and the name "aspec" are synonymous with eachother. Aspec will never be the same without you on their staff.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do.
Haha

It's not like that, let me clarify

This was a personal decision to move on, it was time for a change of pace for me

I am leaving A Spec on the best of terms, so please do not think negatively about A Spec

A Spec did nothing wrong, and have been a great company to me and I owe everything I know now to them

Quote:
Originally Posted by jookybanana View Post
good luck Logan,
i know lots of people, including myself will miss doing business with you
and big Thanks! for all the great hook up of quality parts
JOOKYBANANA!

One of my early customers, beginning customers, middle customers, later customers, etc etc! LOL

You are in the multiple wheel buyers club haha and since day one you've always had a CLEAN S13 (I'm sure many agree)

Thank you for doing it RIGHT!
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 12:41 AM   #96
IES13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
IES13 is making a name for him/her selfIES13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Thanks Logan for always hooking me and my bro with crazy dope stupid deals. =) Wish you the best in whatever you do - hit me up when you are ever around Asia.

- Garpot
Old 01-26-2009, 03:22 PM   #97
1Via!
Zilvia Junkie

1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to 1Via!
Thanks for the TEs and all of the other doodads I purchased from Aspec over the past couple of years.

Best of luck with whatever you're moving on to!
1Via! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 04:19 PM   #98
VAs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
VAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
thanks again Logan for the luminous yellow 57d's.

good luck on what ever you are pursuing now
VAs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 04:21 PM   #99
Logan
Zilvia Junkie

--------------------------------------
UPDATE 2.4.09:

Sorry to revive an older thread

But just to let everyone know

I'm over at Work Wheels USA now in sales

However, this is NOT a shameless plug and I still welcome everyone to shoot me PM's with their wheel questions or anything else that I might be able to help with

I will NOT play favorites, and if you ask me about SSR, Volks, whatever, I will help you on that wheel and not try to sell you. A lot of my friends work at these distributors and I am keeping their best interests in mind too

My current email address is logan *at* workwheelsusa.com and you can also contact me via AIM on "workwheelslogan"

With that being said, this doesn't mean you should load up your "can I get sponsorship" gun

But definitely PM me on here or contact me at the listings above and hopefully I can continue to help the Zilvia community

Thanks guys for all the support!
Old 02-04-2009, 04:22 PM   #100
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Give me free stuff.
Old 02-04-2009, 04:26 PM   #101
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
UPDATE 2.4.09:

Sorry to revive an older thread

But just to let everyone know

I'm over at Work Wheels USA now in sales

However, this is NOT a shameless plug and I still welcome everyone to shoot me PM's with their wheel questions or anything else that I might be able to help with

I will NOT play favorites, and if you ask me about SSR, Volks, whatever, I will help you on that wheel and not try to sell you. A lot of my friends work at these distributors and I am keeping their best interests in mind too

My current email address is logan *at* workwheelsusa.com and you can also contact me via AIM on "workwheelslogan"

With that being said, this doesn't mean you should load up your "can I get sponsorship" gun

But definitely PM me on here or contact me at the listings above and hopefully I can continue to help the Zilvia community

Thanks guys for all the support!
Movin' up the corporate ladder . . . ?
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 04:28 PM   #102
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Nice!

I thought you were dead n gone form the industry.. won the lotto and shook!

Good stuff man.
2iv0 sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 04:53 PM   #103
Logan
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
Movin' up the corporate ladder . . . ?
I don't have to wear a suit and tie tho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Give me free stuff.
Haha I can give you free advice

LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2iv0 sx View Post
Nice!

I thought you were dead n gone form the industry.. won the lotto and shook!

Good stuff man.
It's like a gang man

Once you are jumped in, it's hard to leave

LOL

Haha nah, its cool to work in an industry you are passionate about too, helps to keep you motivated and interested I think
Old 02-04-2009, 05:29 PM   #104
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
I knew you were moving up somewhere bigtime when I read this. The legend cannot leave the game.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:12 PM   #105
Logan
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
I knew you were moving up somewhere bigtime when I read this. The legend cannot leave the game.
Haha I dunno if I'd go that far

I still gots a long way to go!

Oh also any of your NORCAL guys, I'll be up there this weekend at the Work USA tent at the Wekfest this Sunday 2/8/09 in Japantown!

Come by and say what's up!

Last edited by Logan; 02-04-2009 at 06:37 PM..
Old 02-04-2009, 06:44 PM   #106
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
Haha I dunno if I'd go that far

I still gots a long way to go!

Oh also any of your NORCAL guys, I'll be up there this weekend at the Work USA tent at the Wekfest this Sunday 2/8/09 in Japantown!

Come by and say what's up!
Oh snap.

Now I have to go.

haha.
Old 02-04-2009, 07:01 PM   #107
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
hahahahaha you will be selling wheels tell the day you die lol

good luck with your new job tho
Old 02-04-2009, 07:45 PM   #108
implayaz9
Zilvia FREAK!

implayaz9 is a well-known jackass
logan i pmed u.
implayaz9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:46 PM   #109
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Wo

Even better!

Good job on getting the job!

har har
Ninjabread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:00 PM   #110
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Haha nice! Can you get my car in your next catalog? =P

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:01 PM   #111
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Congrats Logan, Work Wheels are great.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 05:47 AM   #112
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Hmm...my plane lands at 10 in the morning...i might head back to the city and go to wekfest...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 12:11 PM   #113
Logan
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Hmm...my plane lands at 10 in the morning...i might head back to the city and go to wekfest...
Yeah I haven't gone to a show in Japantown before, so should be interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtdiggler666 View Post
hahahahaha you will be selling wheels tell the day you die lol

good luck with your new job tho
Haha tell me about it

I ain't complaining tho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
Haha nice! Can you get my car in your next catalog? =P
Haha sorry Norm they don't need any DISCONTINUED wheel pics on cars LOL

Just kidding keep up the good work (no pun intended hehe)
Old 02-05-2009, 02:19 PM   #114
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Bring me something back from Fatlace! ♥

edit: Hoooo snaps! this is wierd. Seeing Logan's username and A Spec Products username.. >_<

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 03:41 PM   #115
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Sounds like this sunday will be fun at Jtown.

So who is "AspecProducts" now?
Old 02-05-2009, 03:48 PM   #116
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
tuan?

i gotta get used to this
Old 02-05-2009, 06:06 PM   #117
Logan
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Sounds like this sunday will be fun at Jtown.

So who is "AspecProducts" now?
Yep Tuan is handling the A Spec account on Zilvia now
Old 02-06-2009, 07:53 AM   #118
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
So do we contact Logan for Work Wheels still or do we contact Tuan?
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:11 AM   #119
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
haha good question.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:39 AM   #120
Logan
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
Haha sorry guys Work Wheels USA is the importer for wheels, so unfortunately I cannot sell to the public

Tuan @ A Spec would be able to help you, along with any other of the Work Wheels Authorized Dealers

If you need help with fitment though, or have any general questions you can always PM me