Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 05-11-2008, 09:55 AM   #1111
805-240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
626 was so much fun already getting ready for the next one
805-240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2008, 10:22 AM   #1112
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
All this talk and no pics of jack's car? Make with them already.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 10:41 AM   #1113
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
pics pics pics!!!!
Old 05-11-2008, 11:57 AM   #1114
E2EKIELR34
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
E2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Wow that was freakin awesome. Fuck prom, I'm coming to the June event!!!

Advanced group here I come!!!
Deng Teddy you were shreddin it up yesterday. You improved a lot!
Had so much fun yesterday. Thanks 626 for another awesome event!
Old 05-11-2008, 11:59 AM   #1115
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero

Only pic I have is without the bumper but here it is lol

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
AbsoluteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 12:01 PM   #1116
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
wtf jack!
NO BUMPER you faggot!!
run that shit
hahaha
but nah that is awesome.
i love it!!!!
no stickers

DEC!!
oh yeah that G Corp wing is the shit!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 12:02 PM   #1117
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
^I have to concur with the wing comment. Seriously sickness! Jack did run with his bumper but I didn't get any pics of it

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 05-11-2008, 12:39 PM   #1118
swayray
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (23)
swayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Have fun... play safe..... ya... they put me to work here this weekend covering for one of our employees who is out on worker's comp...
Old 05-11-2008, 01:43 PM   #1119
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
the wing is the shit!

when parked next to rons car it makes rons car look like a little kid versions of jacks car. also makes rons car look purple. might be a big friday night meet this week. make it happen jxn!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 02:05 PM   #1120
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
haha. I wish I was there today at HTM. Oh wellz. Got too much homework to doo. College is hard. =/

I wish I had an LSD on the Crown Vic. I'm sure it would have drifted a lot better...LOL
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 02:16 PM   #1121
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

^hahahaha that was sooooo funny! I didn't get any pics of that though

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 05-11-2008, 02:20 PM   #1122
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
haha. I wish I was there today at HTM. Oh wellz. Got too much homework to doo. College is hard. =/

I wish I had an LSD on the Crown Vic. I'm sure it would have drifted a lot better...LOL
karl's got the boost itch!

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 02:51 PM   #1123
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
karl's got the boost itch!
I can haz boost?

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 05-11-2008, 03:21 PM   #1124
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
Sexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sexxxyslide
Thanks you to the 626 staff,,,IT was an awesome event.....Im sorry about hitting chuck car...i really tried stop the car, but it was just too late....and i was too close too....but shit happens.....CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS....(JP, Ramon, and TEDDY!!!) Ernie, you where doing alot better than last time i saw you drive.....keep at it....CHARLIE is always fun to see and hang out with....and mark awesome tandem runs with you man.....see you guys at the next event...!!

Last edited by Sexxxyslide; 05-12-2008 at 12:53 AM.. Reason: i remeber now
Sexxxyslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 03:22 PM   #1125
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Yeah. Boost is soooo awesome. I want to get my KA turbo ed already.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 03:32 PM   #1126
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
Yeah. Boost is soooo awesome. I want to get my KA turbo ed already.
Boost is awesome! Driving jxns car was amazing!!!!! thx jxn!

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 05-11-2008, 04:15 PM   #1127
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexxxyslide View Post
Thanks you to the 626 staff,,,IT was an awesome event.....Im sorry about hitting chuck car...i really tried stop the car, but it was just too late....and i was too close too....but shit happens.....CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS....(JP, Ramon, and some other guy I dont remeber his name) Ernie, you where doing alot better than last time i saw you drive.....keep at it....CHARLIE is always fun to see and hang out with....and mark awesome tandem runs with you man.....see you guys at the next event...!!

itsss ok cyrus, lol i have hella gangster battle scar now! lolol and plus u gave me a hug so it's even...
Old 05-11-2008, 05:25 PM   #1128
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
whens june coming up? i wanna sign up now!
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 06:19 PM   #1129
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
june 7th and 8th. jxn will post up the info soon I believe.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 06:50 PM   #1130
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'll have pictures of Saturday up later tonight. Yet another awsome event brought to you by the 626 crew!
Old 05-11-2008, 06:54 PM   #1131
brokeAs240sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
brokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
That was SOOOO FUN even though I was the slowest of the grip ppl .

At least that let me leave a lil early so I could make it home for Mother's Day stuff.

Thanks to the guys giving me pointers & for not hitting my rear bumper that fell out @ the hairpin after I understeered off the track, then slid across to the other side of the track.

YAY for 626 crew!

I have a couple pics & vids from today that I'll post in a bit.
Old 05-11-2008, 07:13 PM   #1132
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
sat was alot of fun...please tell me someone get video or pics of my taking out the hay bails??? YAY 626 for winning the tandem battle. lol today was shitty the fucking gay ass lazy ass mexicans took the day off so I only had 4 tires to run and i had 6 more waiting to put on. Also I ran out of money so that sucked even more. thanks for coming out everyone as always, good to see more people there.

oh teddy, lol u better watch out i think ur mom likes me hahahaha
Old 05-11-2008, 07:41 PM   #1133
jflor004
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
jflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Props to 626 Crew for the great weekend. would've been better had my car ran cooler but whatever, saw a lot of good drifting out there. Well i'm beat time to knock out, looking forward for the pics
jflor004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 07:55 PM   #1134
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexxxyslide View Post
CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS....(JP, Ramon, and some other guy I dont remeber his name)

*ehem*

Yeah it was fun as hell once again!!! Where are all those sick pics I know you guys took!!!!!! ahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by 626 FC3S View Post
oh teddy, lol u better watch out i think ur mom likes me hahahaha
I'm gonna slap you.... haha
Old 05-11-2008, 07:56 PM   #1135
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
^ what'd you win btw? Just saw the large box.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 05-11-2008, 07:58 PM   #1136
Teddy
Post Whore!

Me? I got a Megan front strut bar and a sticker... woot woot! Thanks Cyrus
Old 05-11-2008, 07:58 PM   #1137
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
strut bar^^.......

*edit...too late...

GO TEDDY!!
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 07:59 PM   #1138
DreamN
Post Whore!

ahh that's what that was. not bad.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 05-11-2008, 08:02 PM   #1139
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
strut bar^^.......

*edit...too late...

GO TEDDY!!

Haha thanks Edgar... I'm looking forward to seeing you at the next one. Me and Ramon are going to tandem at the next one.
Old 05-11-2008, 08:06 PM   #1140
SNC240SX
Zilvia Junkie

SNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfection
Hello everyone, Just got home about an hour ago and am so tired. I had a good time being there even though my neck is on fire from sunburn!

I took around 400 pics that i need to go through they should be ready in a few hours!

Ps Thanks Mark and Jxn for driving hella slow with me home. Thankfully my car didnt explode.
SNC240SX is offline   Reply With Quote