Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 04-15-2009, 03:00 PM   #1051
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
brunswick240 is making a name for him/her selfbrunswick240 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brunswick240
dori come to the meet this weekend.
brunswick240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2009, 05:20 PM   #1052
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Altered_Image
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunswick240 View Post
10am at quaker steak n lube in valleyview right by the theater. if you want to meet up on the way there ill be glad to meet you at a gas station and we can roll there.
I will be there for sure! PM me or email me on where you want to meet up. I am coming from the west side right off 480 and 71.
Altered_Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 06:06 PM   #1053
Banegraphix
Leaky Injector

Banegraphix is an unknown quantity at this point
I was in Dry Ridge Kentucky for easter and after seeing some of the streets there im coming back this summer with my 240 cause where I was staying had some pretty gnarly areas in the middle of no where. My dad and I actually rented a mustang and had a blast but not having any power was pretty shitty. Also hit up a indoor go cart track that you could slide the hell out of in Lawrenceburg indiana.
Banegraphix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:55 PM   #1054
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
dori come to the meet this weekend.
the one in C-bus at the Quaker State and Lube....

i'll see if my buddy is up for the drive in his coupe .... he might puss out tho
Old 04-15-2009, 09:58 PM   #1055
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

brunswick240 is making a name for him/her selfbrunswick240 is making a name for him/her self
haha no the quaker state and lube in valleyview......... aka east of cleveland................
Old 04-15-2009, 11:45 PM   #1056
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Somnambulist
Quote:
haha no the quaker state and lube in valleyview......... aka east of cleveland................
Damn. I was lookin' at my schedule too.
Somnambulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:55 PM   #1057
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
WTF......

so lost now...

Cleveland..... that's like hella FAR...

plus we have Autocross Friday.....

gonna slide my one eye'd mistress around for the world to see....
Old 04-16-2009, 12:51 AM   #1058
Z33dori
Post Whore!

what do you guys thinks

Kouki S14 front
20mm f fenders
30mm rear fenders
kouki spoiler(180sx)
kouki or dmax crystal tails
dmax type 3 aero

purple

or should i just find another hatch shell or something
Old 04-16-2009, 06:02 AM   #1059
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
what do you guys thinks

Kouki S14 front
20mm f fenders
30mm rear fenders
kouki spoiler(180sx)
kouki or dmax crystal tails
dmax type 3 aero

purple

or should i just find another hatch shell or something
I like the idea!
Old 04-16-2009, 07:38 AM   #1060
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Somnambulist
Ew. S14 kouki front ends belong on one car. A S14 kouki.

Mixing and matching front ends looks fucking gay. Especially on a S13 hatch. Total opposites.
Somnambulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 10:25 AM   #1061
Z33dori
Post Whore!

i know they seem to only look good if you go all out...... wide fenders... canards ..... BIG GT WING...... te37s

but this car makes it almost look decent just regular

idk i'm just so torn right now
Old 04-16-2009, 11:01 AM   #1062
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

ewwww. just go with a new shell. pm me, I might be able to work something out with you, i've got an idea if youre interested.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:50 AM   #1063
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
i know they seem to only look good if you go all out...... wide fenders... canards ..... BIG GT WING...... te37s

but this car makes it almost look decent just regular

idk i'm just so torn right now
I'm sorry, but I love that look on the hatchie- very agressive and clean. It has my vote!
Old 04-16-2009, 12:05 PM   #1064
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

maybe as a show car. but would you really drive something like that around every day? thats the best question. esp if someone backed into you in a parking lot.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:16 PM   #1065
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

Check out what I got

sunken OEM battleship! someone sell me 10mm spacers. :/
Old 04-16-2009, 07:27 PM   #1066
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

So I went to this shop called Ray's Automotive in Cleveland. There were like 6 240's there. They are all on OhioDrifting.com and are planning on coming to the meet on Saturday.
Old 04-16-2009, 08:24 PM   #1067
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

Where is this shop?!??!!! I want to visit and have 240 hang outs!!
Old 04-16-2009, 09:05 PM   #1068
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Where is this shop?!??!!! I want to visit and have 240 hang outs!!
It's called Ray's Auto just off of the 14th steet exit on 71 N. It is on Scranton avenue. They are on google and in the phone book. Rico is the owner and my buddy Jeff (owns a Z31, Z32 and Z33) hangs out there. Tons of hella cool cars mostly S13's and S14's and RX7's, couple Porsche 944's. They are hooking me up with doing my swap.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:10 PM   #1069
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

lets have a swap off AI. when are you getting your motor?
Old 04-17-2009, 08:22 AM   #1070
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
lets have a swap off AI. when are you getting your motor?
It will be here in 2 to 3 weeks!

Also, for those of you coming to the meet on Saturday, I will have free AI Graphix stickers, Drift 4 a Cure stickers and all other stickers will be $2.00 each or $3.00 for a pair!

If you all have any requests for other stickers and will be there at the Valley View Quacker Steak and Lube Saturaday morning at 10:00 am, let me know by 3:00 pm today so I will have time to make them for you.

Thanks,

Nate
Old 04-17-2009, 08:50 AM   #1071
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

Awesome. Good stuff. Cant wait.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:57 AM   #1072
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

I threw 3 out of 4 pieces of my aero on the car this morning. So my car will look like poop tomorrow morning with it being two toned silver/white. But some of you all think it looks white anyways!!! I hope to at leaset get it prepped and primed tonight.

See you all tomorrow??? Ok, ok, the North East Ohio guys and gals at least??? Tell your friends!
Old 04-17-2009, 12:00 PM   #1073
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

Hahaha o well. my cars beat up too. anyone have spacers??
Old 04-17-2009, 03:12 PM   #1074
Z33dori
Post Whore!

tomorrow i thought you guys were meeting up today
Old 04-17-2009, 09:18 PM   #1075
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

no lol tomorrow. I'll have a video and pics. no worries
Old 04-19-2009, 10:01 PM   #1076
Ohio_S13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Ohio_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altered_Image View Post
So I went to this shop called Ray's Automotive in Cleveland. There were like 6 240's there. They are all on OhioDrifting.com and are planning on coming to the meet on Saturday.
Hmmm........I never heard of this place. Have you seen their work?
How was the meet this past Saturday?
Ohio_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 11:03 PM   #1077
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

The meet was an awesome turn out. I should have the pics up this weekend. There will be more so MORE of you guys should come! Maybe we'll cruise down to cbus next time and pick up the rest of you slackers on this thread lol.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:42 AM   #1078
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio_S13 View Post
Hmmm........I never heard of this place. Have you seen their work?
How was the meet this past Saturday?
I have seen at least 5 of the 240sx's they have done and several rx-7's. They know what they are doing and they seem to be totally legit! The owner, Rico, runs driftcleveland.com. Good guys and a huge drifter hangout.

As for the meet? It was great! We really had a good time and a good turnout. You all need to come to the next one.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:55 PM   #1079
Pignose S13

Trader Rating: (0)
Pignose S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Pignose S13
Hey whats up everyone, my names Justin from Cincinnati and I drive an 89' 240sx which is bone stock but looking to SR or RB20 anyday now

Last edited by Pignose S13; 04-21-2009 at 09:55 PM.. Reason: More info
Pignose S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:07 PM   #1080
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (22)
Rick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pignose S13 View Post
Hey whats up everyone, my names Justin from Cincinnati and I drive an 89' 240sx which is bone stock but looking to SR or RB20 anyday now

Welcome Justin.. and go with the RB

1997 Nissan 240sx SE(Rb25det+GT35r= 486whp on 93pump):http://zilvia.net/f/premium-member-b...oject-2-a.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Take it literally, kill someone, aim for the face in whatever method you use to do so, and it is the most righteously gratifying feeling ever, almost orgasmic.
Rick-95ZE is offline   Reply With Quote