Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Old 04-18-2008, 11:31 AM   #1021
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
most likely fake, but still funny

coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2008, 06:24 PM   #1022
sk8ter1103
Leaky Injector

sk8ter1103 is making a name for him/her selfsk8ter1103 is making a name for him/her selfsk8ter1103 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to sk8ter1103
^^ LMMMMFFFFFAOOO...

from my balcony

sk8ter1103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 12:51 PM   #1023
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews

sitting around waiting for class to start and happened across this little doozy, but it's not what you think it is lol, just an unfortunate angle for those 2 =)
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 03:59 PM   #1024
WilloW
Zilvia FREAK!

WilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WilloW Send a message via Yahoo to WilloW
Found this on another forum.
Old 04-19-2008, 06:21 PM   #1025
2ilvia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
having fun with something i found in my basement, it took 10 min for it to die after i soaked it with starting fluid for a whole minute

Old 04-19-2008, 10:15 PM   #1026
chibo
Zilvia FREAK!

chibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to chibo
Saw this today, unfortunately had no tripod.

1989 S13 | 1996 S14 | 2001 E46 | 2009 ZX6R
chibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 10:54 PM   #1027
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
holy hell that is a ZR-1. Didnt even know it was out!

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 10:59 PM   #1028
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Habit View Post

Zimbabwe motherfuckers.
thats some hardcore shit
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 11:00 PM   #1029
chibo
Zilvia FREAK!

chibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeisNissan View Post
holy hell that is a ZR-1. Didnt even know it was out!

Old 04-19-2008, 11:08 PM   #1030
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
dude the guy is the man for having that beast.

因果関係の流れ
Old 04-19-2008, 11:31 PM   #1031
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by chibo View Post
i dont think they are... i think they are slated for this year though
Old 04-19-2008, 11:47 PM   #1032
chibo
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylindrftr View Post
i dont think they are... i think they are slated for this year though
I know they're not out yet. This is the same car that has been popping up lately, if you notice the Michigan manufacturer plates on it.

Old 04-20-2008, 12:07 PM   #1033
joefresh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
joefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
turned into a closed parking lot on accident last weekend in pasadena. nobody to unlock the gate or let us out. so i let myself out lol

joefresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:56 PM   #1034
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i did that once

had to use floormats though. ahaha
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 01:50 PM   #1035
joefresh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
joefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
haha yea i was gonna use a book in my car. but its my AWS structural steel and code book. im sure you know how much that shit cost. luckily there was a 40yard dumpster in the same parking lot full of drywall and wood board
joefresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 05:39 PM   #1036
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Old 04-23-2008, 11:27 PM   #1037
WilloW
Zilvia FREAK!

WilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WilloW Send a message via Yahoo to WilloW
Old 04-24-2008, 01:09 PM   #1038
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

lol I was at the Chinese cemetery in east l.a. paying respect to elders when i saw this tombstone, just an odd name for someone to have...and to have died on feb 13th lol and no this isn't being racist, i am half chinese, half jewish.
Old 04-25-2008, 03:33 PM   #1039
jrbump
Zilvia Addict

jrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond repute
jrbump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 04:38 PM   #1040
DanS14RB
Zilvia Member

DanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfectionDanS14RB is close to perfection
Is that N1 style?

I need to get an exhaust like that!
DanS14RB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 04:39 PM   #1041
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
lol i've seen a few crxs and older civics with exhaust like that. what were they thinking?
Old 04-25-2008, 06:25 PM   #1042
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
It has the super JDM drift angle to it.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 05:12 PM   #1043
2ilvia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

yosh!
Old 04-26-2008, 10:16 PM   #1044
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ilvia View Post

yosh!
i dont get it =(
Old 04-26-2008, 11:32 PM   #1045
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Baka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfection
Smile

Weeeee!

Last edited by Baka Sama; 04-27-2008 at 12:37 AM..
Baka Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:34 PM   #1046
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylindrftr View Post
i dont get it =(
so if hilarry gets popped, they will say "who's the assassin?" and the girl will say "me! me!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka Sama View Post
Weeeee!
FAIL
You must log in to see this page.

Last edited by Andrew Bohan; 04-27-2008 at 12:18 AM..
Old 04-27-2008, 12:16 AM   #1047
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Baka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfection
[quote=Andrew Bohan;1998596]so if hilarry gets popped, they will say "who's the assassin?" and the girl will say "me! me!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka Sama View Post
Weeeee!
FAIL
Hahaha I ment to edit my post but it just got really busy here at work. Ill edit it in a few minutes

Edit- Fixed

Last edited by Baka Sama; 04-27-2008 at 12:36 AM..
Baka Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 02:26 PM   #1048
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
so if hilarry gets popped, they will say "who's the assassin?" and the girl will say "me! me!"

FAIL
lol okay....
Old 04-28-2008, 09:22 PM   #1049
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

因果関係の流れ
Old 04-29-2008, 01:54 AM   #1050
civilized_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

civilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to civilized_drifter
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeisNissan View Post
wtf is that real?