Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 04-29-2008, 12:48 AM   #991
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Thats kyle, i dont think hes on zilvia.

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2008, 09:23 AM   #992
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
said he was driving it, not owning it

lol

msgs lgnth
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 10:42 AM   #993
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
CLEAAAAANNN ASSS green s14 zenki.
Had some Vs-xx gold, rain gaurds, roof spoiler, origin kit, dual n1's. Super slammed. skyline headlights.

Parked outside of Sony, in Foster City this morning around 8:30am.

I got out of my car to peep games.

very nice car man. Cleanest zenki I've seen.

+rep when you tell me who's this is.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 04:02 PM   #994
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
thats mine bro...jk

spotted a zenki blue hatch with intercooler advan wheels on the rear with muffer by foothill in oakland around 64th ave.....
Old 04-29-2008, 07:32 PM   #995
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Spotted a white/gray fastback with a silvia frontend getting on bailey rd in concord.

midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 07:38 PM   #996
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
white s13 fastback w/black silvia front and i think brick headlights, dumped and canister exhaust last night on 84 east going onto 880 south. you tailgated me pretty hard before getting in the far right lane to transfer. i was in the red xrunner.

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 08:52 PM   #997
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Clean Purple zenki s14, had amber corner lights, lowered, black rims, and apexi looking exhaust. Asian guy driving it. Spotted you on 880 going north towards oakland.

I was in the champagne coupe in the fast lane. YEE!

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 04-30-2008, 12:05 AM   #998
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
spotted a blue zenki fastback... advan wheels? dumped... bout it.... this was yesterday around 2pm on whipple... right where the target is....

red coupe with a black top parked outside my work as we speak... dumped... A/T... its clean...
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 07:03 PM   #999
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Spotted a white chuki convertible with a FMIC, 5lug s14 se wheels today on el portal dr in san pablo. I was in my friends red EF9 with green wheels.

Old 04-30-2008, 07:05 PM   #1000
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
white fastback on decoto at alvarado niles about 5:30ish
had 80's gradient stripes at the bottom of body. wtf?
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 07:12 PM   #1001
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
^i know which one youre talkin about. asian lady driving it? that car lives on the westside.

I AM LEGIT.
Old 04-30-2008, 07:20 PM   #1002
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
didn't see the driver, but yea wtf hahah
Old 04-30-2008, 07:20 PM   #1003
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

lol. yep, caught my eye a couple o times.

I AM LEGIT.
Old 04-30-2008, 10:10 PM   #1004
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

infamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to infamous240sx
Spotted a 240 with a silver 180sx kouki front and 180sx kouki tails. the paint from the door to the rear bumper was champagne i think. White guy driving it i think, with someone on the passenger side.
infamous240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 10:41 PM   #1005
Naim
Zilvia Member

Naim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfection
A kitted AE86 coupe on Clayton Rd, pretty clean.

EZ MONEY
Naim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 11:11 PM   #1006
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naim View Post
cmon man. we're not spotting other FRs!

I AM LEGIT.
Old 04-30-2008, 11:21 PM   #1007
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
lol fail!
spotted a champagne zenki s14 pass by on railroad in pittsburg an hour ago.

Old 04-30-2008, 11:42 PM   #1008
Naim
Zilvia Member

Naim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiNMAN View Post
cmon man. we're not spotting other FRs!

A black s13 coupe off of Concord Blvd, had exhaust only caught a glimpse of the rear.

EZ MONEY
Naim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 12:42 AM   #1009
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:

A black s13 coupe off of Concord Blvd, had exhaust only caught a glimpse of the rear.
Duals? Was it loud? Might have been my friend tony.

Old 05-01-2008, 12:51 AM   #1010
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by projekt_s13 View Post
Duals? Was it loud? Might have been my friend tony.
tony the tiger? maaann, i miss that guy. i's donts sees hims ons TVs nos mos!!

I AM LEGIT.
Old 05-01-2008, 02:08 AM   #1011
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
spotted a grey fastback earlier turnin left on calaroga in west hayward.... dumped on gold wheels... wangan wing... kouki tails possibly? 180sx style front bumper... kitted out... seen this car couple times b4 ehh cant give more detail then that i cannot recollect.... this was around 9pm....
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 07:30 PM   #1012
blownmotor
Zilvia Junkie

blownmotor is on the path to ruinblownmotor is on the path to ruin
Spotted A Grey Sil eighty on lincoln and 7th in sf Had kouki tail lights, kouki wing, was turbo real loud blitz nur spec exhaust and saw a pfc commander in the interior
blownmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 09:49 PM   #1013
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
green zenki with a n1 style exhasut on 280n around 415pm and a silver moss s14 kouki parked on the side of the road somewhere down from house of pizza
k0uki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 10:51 PM   #1014
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT
Maroon pignose with buddy club spec 2 exhaust i believe, stock height with gold meshies in the rear on morril. I was the red pignose across from you when you were turning.
Old 05-02-2008, 01:38 AM   #1015
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

grey fastback with kouki tails parked with the lights up at dave & busters tonight, right next to my car.
Old 05-02-2008, 05:10 PM   #1016
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

black kouki s14 with blingin black and chrome wheels all nitekidsed out on thornton about 2:20
Old 05-02-2008, 05:32 PM   #1017
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Quote:
Originally Posted by DohcKA View Post
spotted a grey fastback earlier turnin left on calaroga in west hayward.... dumped on gold wheels... wangan wing... kouki tails possibly? 180sx style front bumper... kitted out... seen this car couple times b4 ehh cant give more detail then that i cannot recollect.... this was around 9pm....

probably me. probably....but i dont have a type x bumper...not yet... =)
Old 05-02-2008, 05:36 PM   #1018
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Anybody spot that champagne coupe in San Leandro with a black hood?
In handcuffs earlier around 11am on Davis St? He had like 4 police cars on his ass along with some dogs.

who was that?

Old 05-02-2008, 07:42 PM   #1019
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
Anybody spot that champagne coupe in San Leandro with a black hood?
In handcuffs earlier around 11am on Davis St? He had like 4 police cars on his ass along with some dogs.

who was that?

Sounds like my dear friend Paul

Old 05-03-2008, 12:59 AM   #1020
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
saw what looked like a stock primer grey fastback with a swap, for some reason decided to tailgate me and make cool blow off valve noises.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote