Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Old 03-24-2008, 11:12 AM   #931
SpeedMonkeyInc
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
SpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
SpeedMonkeyInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2008, 01:20 PM   #932
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
I honestly want to know what's going on in this picture. Like............. why is that dude skipping???
Old 03-24-2008, 02:45 PM   #933
jrbump
Zilvia Addict

jrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond repute
I, I, I, I Love you holmes.

jrbump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 03:57 PM   #934
SpeedMonkeyInc
Zilvia FREAK!

SpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I honestly want to know what's going on in this picture. Like............. why is that dude skipping???

Rossi hi-siding:

Old 03-24-2008, 04:28 PM   #935
imnotmatt1189
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
imnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrbump View Post
I, I, I, I Love you holmes.

.... dude....... wtf.
imnotmatt1189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 05:00 PM   #936
kawika219
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
kawika219 is making a name for him/her selfkawika219 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^ its hector
kawika219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 06:05 PM   #937
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Helghast

FUCKING IMAGE TAGS!
why does it randomly stop working?!
Old 03-24-2008, 07:02 PM   #938
jrbump
Zilvia Addict

jrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond repute
ain't easy :

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie...66605&t=k&z=14
Old 03-24-2008, 08:16 PM   #939
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helghast View Post

FUCKING IMAGE TAGS!
why does it randomly stop working?!
i roofled.

....i roofled. message length.
Old 03-24-2008, 08:25 PM   #940
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
man those mexicans are almost as gay as these guys..
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 08:33 PM   #941
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
lil wayne and his step father baby or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeisNissan View Post
projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 08:40 PM   #942
SpeedMonkeyInc
Zilvia FREAK!

Oh shit is that Bubb Rubb in the back?
Old 03-24-2008, 08:50 PM   #943
sb253
Zilvia Member

sb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to sb253
tha whistles go....

sb253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 11:15 PM   #944
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
eli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrbump View Post

ok, wtf...tell me thats not real...lol...you can zoom in and out all the streets...i am sure there are satalites like that...but you can follow those streets for blocks and blocks...i just quit...and you can zoom into alley ways...insane shit...probably fake though
Old 03-25-2008, 12:31 AM   #945
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeisNissan View Post

do yo own!

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 01:17 AM   #946
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by eli_eli View Post
ok, wtf...tell me thats not real...lol...you can zoom in and out all the streets...i am sure there are satalites like that...but you can follow those streets for blocks and blocks...i just quit...and you can zoom into alley ways...insane shit...probably fake though
those aren't satellite pics. google drove these vans around for days with an array of cameras on top of them, taking pictures of streets.

i've seen some guy peeing on the side of the road too.
there's probably a whole site dedicated to "funny stuff going on when the google van drove by"
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:54 AM   #947
jrbump
Zilvia Addict

^

http://www.google.com/search?q=funny...ient=firefox-a
Old 03-25-2008, 06:31 PM   #948
Slideshow801

Slideshow801 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by eli_eli View Post
i searched my house and they have it when i had my 2 s13s in my garage posing out lol
Slideshow801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 09:22 PM   #949
SpeedMonkeyInc
Zilvia FREAK!

Old 03-26-2008, 12:08 AM   #950
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
SlideWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 07:29 PM   #951
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Break my nose I break your arm.
Old 03-28-2008, 06:57 PM   #952
sylsevilsis
Leaky Injector

sylsevilsis is making a name for him/her selfsylsevilsis is making a name for him/her self
Trip to Miyajima

sylsevilsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 12:01 AM   #953
RiceEata
Zilvia Member

RiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to behold
taco

RiceEata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 12:06 AM   #954
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
i like turbo tacos
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 02:27 AM   #955
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
oh shit
i found my car on google maps while i was at a friend's house...
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...583267668,,0,5
Old 03-30-2008, 03:55 AM   #956
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
SE's in the front and fn01rc's in the rear?
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 10:38 PM   #957
atutt
Zilvia Addict

atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
My new Veilsides
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 11:08 PM   #958
89singlecamnoob
Zilvia Member

89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to 89singlecamnoob Send a message via Yahoo to 89singlecamnoob
stupid rust and janky home-made dash-job

Old 03-31-2008, 12:17 PM   #959
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Old 03-31-2008, 02:17 PM   #960
wannabe_drifter
Zilvia Member

wannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to behold
^^ no fucking way !!! this is awesome !

Just found my new background