Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 08-07-2008, 01:29 AM   #901
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Tonight, around 11:30ish, saw a white s13 'vert on Lincoln in Anaheim/La Palma. Stock with some odd wheels and projector lights... asked if my car was turbo, and asked what he can do to make power on his stock motor...
Damn I want a vert. lol

About 10 minutes later, same street, going over the 57 I think... Red fastback, low, shiny wheels.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2008, 01:33 AM   #902
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
going to go see P- Express down covina blvd, 2 tone coupe pulled on me and a guy in the back seat waved to me....

I dont race, but it sounded decent
Old 08-07-2008, 03:25 AM   #903
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Don't remember sorry , but my homie told me the dude stays in venice. I would've stopped and checked it out like a psycho but I was driving my car with out insurance and theres alot of police in westwood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrms13 View Post
16s? xenon lip?
so-cal drift sticker on the back?
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 02:15 AM   #904
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrms13 View Post
16s? xenon lip?
so-cal drift sticker on the back?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreEzed View Post
Don't remember sorry , but my homie told me the dude stays in venice. I would've stopped and checked it out like a psycho but I was driving my car with out insurance and theres alot of police in westwood.
Haha thats me car! My buddy drove it, they went to dee dee reese that day.
Old 08-08-2008, 10:21 AM   #905
s14_mike
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
s14_mike will become famous soon enoughs14_mike will become famous soon enoughs14_mike will become famous soon enoughs14_mike will become famous soon enoughs14_mike will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
yesterday around 5 o clock pm, saw a super clean red hatch, dumped, kouki tails. Real clean car whoever you are. Saw the car going south bound on fremont in alhambra and i was going north on fremont.
s14_mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 04:13 PM   #906
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Saw Josh, with his tan 2 tone coupe with sportmax low low on the 10 going west twords LA,

Hello!
Old 08-08-2008, 05:48 PM   #907
k240sx1
Zilvia Member

k240sx1 is an unknown quantity at this point
shiny red coupe on hellman/san gabriel blvd in the 7 eleven gas station
k240sx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 09:25 PM   #908
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
black zenki s14 with black meshies 15/16s goin north on Atlantic in alhambra

slow down dude...
Old 08-09-2008, 01:43 PM   #909
cisco240
Zilvia Junkie

cisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud of
Black S14 Kouki w/ bronze wheels on the 605 North during rush hour yesterday.
Red hatch (turbo'd) in Fontana last night, going from Foothill to Cherry south. Car sounded good.
cisco240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 01:11 AM   #910
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
wasnt an S chassis, but today I say a white truck with a KA in the back.
This was on the 5 South.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 01:31 AM   #911
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
Saw a red S13 coupe in Beaumont.

I was on the bike next to you at the stop light right before the 10 entrance, LOL.
r6_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 01:35 AM   #912
sr20alex
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
sr20alex is making a name for him/her selfsr20alex is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
well me and my brother saw 2 s13's and a rx7 gold 240sx with a kit couldnt tell didnt see it, it was sr and another white one with gp sport wing and a roof spoiler? 3 guys and a girl at rosemead and las tunas at chervon gas station, we were in the is350.
sr20alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 02:01 AM   #913
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
s13boy89 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13boy89
damn i have never been spotted and i drive all the time
s13boy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 02:08 AM   #914
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
ive only been spotted once and i drive like 400 miles every 3 days lol
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 02:11 AM   #915
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

never, hey can you spot yourself, 91 hatch black se wheels lowered straight pipe
Old 08-10-2008, 02:32 AM   #916
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkamikazestormx View Post
ive only been spotted once and i drive like 400 miles every 3 days lol
youve been spotted twice in two different cars! ive only been spotted once

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 12:54 PM   #917
drfturkey
Zilvia Member

drfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nice
i spotted a white s-13 vert with black rims with pollished lip in fontana driving passed me by a bolling alley at like 11:20 or so...
Old 08-10-2008, 01:43 PM   #918
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
I saw a whole lot full of 240s at balcony yesterday
Old 08-10-2008, 02:16 PM   #919
hippo_chips
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
hippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nice
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Saw a handful of 240s parked in front of some restaurant on Fair Oaks in pasadena. On the same street about 2 days ago, I finally saw the new GT-R just parked by the curb. Probably across from the same restaurant. Didnt get to take pics of it, but of course, it was beautiful.
hippo_chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 08:38 PM   #920
Ratchet
Leaky Injector

Ratchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to Ratchet
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
Today, about 6:10pm, West Covina, on Azusa Blvd by the new Autobacs, saw a yellow 350Z, low, black wheels, aero, driven by a hot ass chick.

My pants got tight as she passed.
theres an Autobacs in WestCo ?!?!?!?!?

i saw an S13 coupe last week on the 605 north passing Irwindale . i waved and you took off

saw a red hatch last night in Anaheim on Lincoln and Euclid at the light . waved at you too
Old 08-10-2008, 09:12 PM   #921
sleepy_s13
Zilvia Junkie

sleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring View Post
Saw Josh, with his tan 2 tone coupe with sportmax low low on the 10 going west twords LA,

Hello!

Whats up Robby. Nice wheel fitment on the BMW.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:33 PM   #922
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
saw a bluish gray two tone coupe turning right onto Palo Verde from Carson. it was stock but looked really clean.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 12:36 AM   #923
tani160
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
tani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
On saturday, I spotted a red S13 coupe on the 60W. It was around Montebello at 8:00am. Slammed, black trunk, battle damaged rear passenger fender, and Silvia face.

On the same day, at about the same area but at 1:00, I saw a Ford GT40 (or mabye it was one of the new incarnations of it, the Ford GTs) heading west on the 60. The first thing that caught my eye (as it flashed by) was the iconic paint of the GT40 race cars: baby blue with reddish-orange striping. it also had "5" on the doors and i think the hood (i dont remember)

Tonight, Sunday, I spotted a green S13 hatch at about 7:45-8:00 pm by the Starbucks, Walmart, In-N-Out in Chino. It was kitted and had kouki tail lights. It was also driven by a long haired burnette. I couldnt tell if she was cute because I only caught a glimpse of her and she had turned her face away at the wrong moment.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:36 AM   #924
illxs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
illxs14 is making a name for him/her selfillxs14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to illxs14
spotted a white s13 earlier today on firestone by the 605 lowered on old school meshies, and so-cal drift.com sticker in the back gave each other the thumbs up clean man
Old 08-11-2008, 01:56 AM   #925
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
I was going up Atlantic today in long beach.

Saw a black s14.
roof spoiler
gold mesh wheels.
dropped.

all i could really see because the car in the other lane blocked me and you turned when i almost caught up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 02:15 AM   #926
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

i saw a white hatch with a sparco seat today in anaheim on dale and lincoln i was in my blach hatch i miss shifted on accident
Old 08-11-2008, 02:16 AM   #927
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tani160 View Post
On saturday, I spotted a red S13 coupe on the 60W. It was around Montebello at 8:00am. Slammed, black trunk, battle damaged rear passenger fender, and Silvia face.
You've spotted me again! aha
Old 08-11-2008, 10:13 AM   #928
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
I spotted Duffman in his Duff mobile going west on Philidelphia Chino.
I was in a black Altima on 20’s(not my car).
Old 08-11-2008, 12:00 PM   #929
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

i saw s14 hatch black, with new gloss red paint, broken flip up (right) and nice brick head lights, CF coupe trunk, droped with stock susp. height, had a big rip on the vert cover. going east on the west 605 @ around 2600 hrs. pm
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 12:24 PM   #930
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy_s13 View Post
Whats up Robby. Nice wheel fitment on the BMW.

=D Thanks!