Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 05-07-2008, 02:19 PM   #901
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
I'm sure you can show up late, but as Jxn always says....you're cutting into your own track time eventhough he says not to show up late lol
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2008, 02:24 PM   #902
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kafanylovesme View Post
I'm sure you can show up late, but as Jxn always says....you're cutting into your own track time eventhough he says not to show up late lol
yeaaa.. and we all dont like that .

anyway, a friend of mine is gonna be taking pictures throughout the event. if you see a super tall guy with a camera, start showing off :-D

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 03:00 PM   #903
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
omg....tech is SO EARLY!!!! >_<
Your coming Duff? SR POWA!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
OMFG 6:30!??!?!

AHHAHAh Er.. jackson, expect me and ron to be late.. hahahah

i think we'd be able to make it if we hauled ass, but I dont want to drive so fast with a trailer this time.. haha.
WOW SD you dudes are commited.
*Edit*
Old 05-07-2008, 03:00 PM   #904
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Wow. I know we're going lag because of our 20+ car caravan.
Old 05-07-2008, 03:01 PM   #905
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
omg....tech is SO EARLY!!!! >_<
dont complaint to me if you dont get enough track time

Quote:
Exact
Old 05-07-2008, 03:04 PM   #906
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Damn 20 cars?! List?
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 03:08 PM   #907
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Quote:
Damn 20 cars?! List?
I don't know everyone. But it's something like: Me, Josh, Ryota, Bobby, all of Bobby + Ryota's friends, maybe some guys from Oceanside, plus everyone from the Nordhoff spot.

But its only so big because most of them are going to the streets of willow for another event
Old 05-07-2008, 03:09 PM   #908
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Psssh tech should be at 6:00am!
MAD TRACK TIME!!!
Old 05-07-2008, 03:19 PM   #909
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
dont complaint to me if you dont get enough track time
ill be there on time....but im still gonna complain

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 03:20 PM   #910
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

^Awww shizzzz lets hope all goes well.
Hows that motor feel?
Old 05-07-2008, 03:22 PM   #911
Teddy
Post Whore!

Man I just realized that Prom is the same day as the June 626 drift event. Looks like I won't be making it to that one.
Old 05-07-2008, 03:23 PM   #912
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

^when is that date teddy?
Old 05-07-2008, 03:24 PM   #913
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Quote:
Man I just realized that Prom is the same day as the June 626 drift event. Looks like I won't be making it to that one.
really? u are really going to miss out.

we are trying some flashing lights for june.
Old 05-07-2008, 03:26 PM   #914
Teddy
Post Whore!

Motherf*#$!!!

I'm so pissed about this... I'll have to flip a coin or something.
Old 05-07-2008, 03:26 PM   #915
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

^when is this june event?
Old 05-07-2008, 03:27 PM   #916
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
any grip events in june...
Old 05-07-2008, 03:28 PM   #917
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Quote:
damn dude your prom is lateeeee.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 03:29 PM   #918
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:
dang .. thats just asking for trouble with the cops hehe
Old 05-07-2008, 03:38 PM   #919
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
damn dude your prom is lateeeee.

yup June 7th. I learned about it today and cursed on the way into class.
Old 05-07-2008, 03:45 PM   #920
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
Quote:

man why you going to prom you a junior unless you gots a senior date
Old 05-07-2008, 03:46 PM   #921
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Quote:
AWWWWW WHAAAAATTT!!!!!
Thats my B-day(June 7).Also Living Legends ar gonna be @ the Glasshouse that night!

B-day drift
Old 05-07-2008, 03:49 PM   #922
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
OMFG 6:30!??!?!

AHHAHAh Er.. jackson, expect me and ron to be late.. hahahah

i think we'd be able to make it if we hauled ass, but I dont want to drive so fast with a trailer this time.. haha.

all the times i been to a 626 event im usually the first one there...staff is alway late haha
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 04:18 PM   #923
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
you still having the early bird special?
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 04:20 PM   #924
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Is it possible for the spectators to park their car off site of the balcony parking lot.

Just to make sure that there's enough space for the driver's pit area.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 04:22 PM   #925
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

^!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-07-2008, 04:25 PM   #926
azndoc
Post Whore!

azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Yeah since it seems like everyone and their mama is coming to this event.

I mean seriously 31 fucking pages.

Geez.
Old 05-07-2008, 04:26 PM   #927
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

^Uhhh you mean 47.
Old 05-07-2008, 04:34 PM   #928
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshchewuhh View Post
man why you going to prom you a junior unless you gots a senior date
I dont know if Imma go yet. I mean, I want to and I have a girl in mind, but shiet. Drifting is less expensive and more fun. lol

We'll see.
Old 05-07-2008, 04:40 PM   #929
azndoc
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by k's_silvia2.0 View Post
^Uhhh you mean 47.
Mine says 31, but since you want to question me.

I will now be leaving you a neg rep.

Anyone else care to try and correct me also?

Bring it bitches.
Old 05-07-2008, 04:45 PM   #930
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

you guys are funny....