Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-30-2011, 08:17 PM   #9001
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Anybody got a link to a stream?
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2011, 08:35 PM   #9002
innovation
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
innovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
UFC 141: Lesnar vs Overeem Live Stream Online
Is what Im watching it on
innovation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 09:33 PM   #9003
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
gustaff is gonna be great. plus his trainning with phil, he's gonna be scary good.

thank you hendricks! we didnt have to see a boring ass fight.

sac town bitches.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 10:18 PM   #9004
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Game over!

Demolished
Old 12-30-2011, 11:07 PM   #9005
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
reem via when brock tries for a td.

So fucking on point it put the poor bastard into retirement.
Old 12-31-2011, 02:32 AM   #9006
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
tell me brock didnt look shook right when that bell rung.
reem had no respect for that TD or "punching power". walked his ass down.

good shit nate even though i was rooting for cerrone. will always love the way the diaz bros fight.
thanks hendricks for dropping fitch. tired of hearing his name in the top of the WW.

anyone have the dream stream so i can watch fedor pad his record?

Last edited by WERDdabuilder; 12-31-2011 at 03:06 AM..
WERDdabuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 03:06 AM   #9007
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

on the weight-in brock did a wierd WWE shit and then ran away.

hats off to him. came late to the game and battled with the top guys.
Old 12-31-2011, 03:17 AM   #9008
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Wow...Lesnar crumpled like a Hyundai running into an 80s Caddy...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 03:49 AM   #9009
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Dream NYE 2011 : Fedor Emelianenko vs Satoshi Ishii Live Stream Online

Dream stream for anyone.
Old 12-31-2011, 06:25 AM   #9010
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Wow...Lesnar crumpled like a Hyundai running into an 80s Caddy...
If it's a brand new Hyundai and an 80's Caddy I'll sit in the Hyundai. It's a fact that cars now are FAR more safe then they were even 15 years ago. With that being said...

I'm SO glad Lesnar lost. After hearing his comment during the pre-fight hype stuff he pissed me off even more. Not sure if anyone caught that. He said "I never even heard of him. I guess he was a champion of some other company". That kind of attitude is why real fans of this sport don't like him. To blatantly say you basically don't give a shit about the sport enough to know who is in your weight class and you could be fighting at some point is silly.

Glad he got whooped.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:00 AM   #9011
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

hmmm, looks like fedor got some more speed back into his punches.
Old 12-31-2011, 11:17 AM   #9012
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Thats because he fought a dude who had slow ass punches. Ishii didnt have shit for Fedor except for that straight overhand left.

I knew Overeem was gonna get in that ass. Lesnar did the right thing for himself and his family by retiring. IMO that disease of his is never going to fully go away.

Hendricks and Fitch is the epitome of the phrase "styles make fights". Hendricks is going around saying that he did something GSP and Penn couldnt do. Styles make fights man so you cant really say "Oh I did this but so and so couldnt." Hendricks is going to be another Rick Story, count on that.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 11:35 AM   #9013
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
I keep hearing online that Overeem intentionally went for Lesnar's gut because of his disease. I can only assume these people have never watched Overeem fight before.
Old 01-01-2012, 10:36 PM   #9014
energy0uth
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
energy0uth is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Even if he did it on purpose that's a smart move. That sounds like an asshole thing to do, but it's a weakness. When I wrestled in high school one of my opponents twisted his new in the first few minutes. He was limping so I attacked the leg.
energy0uth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 11:38 PM   #9015
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

^^^^What an asshole. lol

Intentionally attacking a fighter's weakness in that fashion is pro wrestling bs. You almost never see that in mma.

Any highlight real you find for Overeem is gonna be FULL of knees and KOs/TKOs from knees. All that muscle is for the purpose of attaching your bellybutton to your spine.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:10 AM   #9016
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

overeem also attacks/looks for the thighs with knee.

i'm curious what will happen if overeem elbows someone's face...
Old 01-02-2012, 01:10 AM   #9017
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

And boom goes the dynamite?
Old 01-02-2012, 01:55 PM   #9018
scott883
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
scott883 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Yeah man with brock talking all that shit oveerm is a legend already holding titles in 3 diff companys and soon to hold the ufc jr will have fun boxing but overrm will knock him out or submit him. Oveerm has come a great distance from his skid of shit and I have to much resepct for that and aslso as for as diaz I love his fighting style it cracks me up but he sure handled cerronie. I agree fitch needed to be knocked out to much hype on him he had his shot. Nam pham... Why the fuck is he in the ufc? He's so fucking bad homeboy layed dick down on him it was just as bad as chael vs anderson haahahahahahahah but good card and I can't wait for oveerm to get the rspect he deserves from all these football watching idiot wanna be street fighters.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
scott883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:21 PM   #9019
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

I tried three times to read that.
Old 01-02-2012, 03:28 PM   #9020
scott883
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
scott883 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Try one more time brah

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
scott883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 04:20 PM   #9021
ReaperBJJ
Leaky Injector

ReaperBJJ is an unknown quantity at this point
That shit made my eyes bleed, "brah."
Old 01-02-2012, 05:26 PM   #9022
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
I tried three times to read that.
I tried once...stopped.
Old 01-02-2012, 08:22 PM   #9023
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

miguel torres is back!
Old 01-03-2012, 07:56 AM   #9024
conrad_s13.5
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
conrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her selfconrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
he get unfired?
Old 01-03-2012, 08:41 AM   #9025
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Dana is a overreactor scumbag. He knows Torres is the only top contender on 135. Mighty mouse is moving 125 and should have lost that dec to Torres. Benavidez is the only top comp that beat him and is moving 125 but, torres has drastically improved since he got new management. Bowles was just a Forrest Griffen/mike brown champion and not a factor anymore.

Plus I heard a surprise van was coming for him.

Last edited by BOROSUN; 01-06-2012 at 11:39 AM..
Old 01-03-2012, 11:37 PM   #9026
Tom25666
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Tom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
overeem will lose to jds. tko. i like alistair and im glad to see him beat lesnar but he is too slow to fuck with junior.
Old 01-04-2012, 12:55 AM   #9027
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Too slow? El oh fucking el.

The ONLY thing Dos Santos has is striking.

Do you think his striking can beat the K1 open weight champ?
Old 01-04-2012, 10:37 AM   #9028
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known
If you have watched Overeem in the last 5 years you would know he fights safe as hell and never over extends. I'm a big fan of JDS an I think he will make it to the end but the Reem is going to be the next champ.
1 88 U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:54 AM   #9029
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

My big question is regardless of who wins the title what's next? I don't really see any contenders at HW. I think Pat Barry is close and Frank Mir is always in the mix but does any one deserve a title shot?
Old 01-04-2012, 12:08 PM   #9030
Highway Riding
Zilvia Addict

Highway Riding is an unknown quantity at this point
The only fight I am interested in is Allistair vs Kongo. When JDS KO's The Reem he then can fight Kongo in a gentlemen's agreed K1 style match inside the UFC's octagon. In a perfect world that is!
Highway Riding is offline   Reply With Quote