Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-07-2009, 11:34 AM   #781
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop

anyone ever seen this?? this is a real MGS tattoo haha

and your traditional foxhound tatts

metal gear rex tatt

of course everone remembers this

these aren't the best of quality just thought i'd show you guys that were really into MGS cause i myself am
s13poop is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2009, 07:26 PM   #782
cserrano86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
cserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I just got a new one last night.
Shop: Incognito Tattoo in Pasadena.
Artist: Adrian Sanchez
1 session. 2 hours...

Decided to edit my post to follow OP rules...
We should keep this thread to posting your OWN tattoos...

Chris Serrano
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
Watch the Mac cracks! Zilvia runs on Mac and oh a few Linux servers.

Last edited by cserrano86; 04-09-2009 at 11:44 PM.. Reason: Follow thread rules
cserrano86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:47 PM   #783
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
i never knew this thread existed .. haha funny.

my arm is a big cluster fuck of unfinished work .. but now .. since im done with debt .. i should be done with both sleeves in a couple months. and then some!

naruto FTMW!!!
Old 04-09-2009, 08:09 PM   #784
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
i dont understand y people would get a tattoo of a video game or a cartoon show. its like what others have said, this thread is turning into shit.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:34 PM   #785
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
vid/cartoon ones are dope as long as they are done correctly. kind of a cult following type thing.

maybe he aspires to be a photographer?

embracing his childhood?
Old 04-09-2009, 09:09 PM   #786
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
nostalgia mostly.

and any tattoo is great as long and YOU enjoy what it is on your body. fuck what other people think.

you dont like the tattoos in this thread? then dont click on it! duh.
Old 05-25-2009, 10:37 PM   #787
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
My friend just opened up a shop in Raleigh, NC about 20 minutes from the airport

He's one of the best artists i've seen. He's got countless amounts of trophies and the other artist is just as good.

Some zilvians should fly in and get tattood. I'll give you a place to crash

He does REAL GOOD deals too...it'd be like getting a tattoo and airfare for free AND you'd probably save a little cash

Old 05-26-2009, 06:24 AM   #788
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa

Had some more work done on it like an hour ago and have 3 sessions left.

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:23 PM   #789
onepuff
Zilvia Member

onepuff is on the path to ruinonepuff is on the path to ruinonepuff is on the path to ruin
Here's my first. Going to get the angel version on the other arm.

onepuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 04:07 AM   #790
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa Troopa View Post

Had some more work done on it like an hour ago and have 3 sessions left.
damn koopa that shit looks sickkk. When i head over to japan this summer, we should meet up cuz i wanna get another piece done using traditional hand needles and picks.
Old 06-26-2009, 09:56 AM   #791
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
Here's my ink and my fiances ink I still have a lot to go I'm working on a full body suit and if you live in OC and want to get some professional work done for cheap hit me up my guy works out in Vegas in a shop but is down in the OC right now and need some customers

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 10:20 AM   #792
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection

I can't remember if I posted this here... The left side is pretty much done.. I have like 3 more sessions left to go...

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 06-26-2009, 10:44 AM   #793
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Art is way fucking sick Koopa
Old 06-26-2009, 03:38 PM   #794
j6250
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
j6250 is making a name for him/her selfj6250 is making a name for him/her selfj6250 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
There are some seriously bad tattoo's in this thread.

we should rename this to shitty tattoo's and shody work.

Just sayin............
Agreed. Dudes arms covered in flowers, japanese tats all over people because they're "MaD tYte"-failtown. But w/e!
Old 06-26-2009, 05:57 PM   #795
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by j6250 View Post
Agreed. Dudes arms covered in flowers, japanese tats all over people because they're "MaD tYte"-failtown. But w/e!
I hope my back piece isn't included in that.

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 08-01-2009, 03:36 PM   #796
ONE80ESSEX
Leaky Injector

ONE80ESSEX will become famous soon enoughONE80ESSEX will become famous soon enoughONE80ESSEX will become famous soon enoughONE80ESSEX will become famous soon enough
ONE80ESSEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 03:51 PM   #797
1Via!
Zilvia Junkie

1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to 1Via!
Start of a mountain landscape scene I got earlier this month in Kawasaki, Japan. Don't have healed pics uploaded yet.

1Via! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:19 AM   #798
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
So I have not been on this part of the forum in a while, and in my absence I won Koopa Troopa's award for gayest tattoo ever!!! Well,that is awesome, I am so glad the know-it-all of everything Japan, tattoos, and zilvia took time out of his busy scheadule to not only nominate me for the gayest tattoo, but actually award me of the honor, I am so glad to know what he really thinks about what I put on MY body.

But on a more serious note, if you think anyone has a dumb, stupid, ghetto, gay, or ugly tattoo, and you are thinking of getting one, let it be a lesson for you to seriously think about what you are going to get. So it is my least favorite tattoo now, but oh well I was 18 and even though I do not like it as much now, it will always remind me of the time in my life I got it. For me tattoos are for me, they all symbolize something to me. They all represent things I have liked , loved, lived, or people, or sayings, stuff I like. So fifty years from now when someone sees my "gay" love tattoo on my ribs, and I say well, I was 18 and at that time it ment alot to mean I will remember being 18. So like so many people have said before, tattoos are for you, if you like it good, even if it is played out or whatever.

So since then I went to Incognito Tattoo in Pasadena, Ca to finish up my half sleave (well it is almost half I stopped at the elbow due to the constant dryness and wrinkles, plus I want to be able to hide it with a button up shirt if I have to for jobs and stuff like that)
So like so many others I did not know what colors I wanted to use, so I gave the artist, who was Jason Schroder , some idea of what I wanted, but he did not suggest some of the color choices I liked( like white) and I decided to just let him have full control of what colors to use.

I have had it finished for a few months now,and it was finished with two sessions, one of 3 hours and the last one was 2 and 1/2.

Here it is...

The last two were just to show the colors, like the use of yellow/goldish with the use of the orange.

I like it. I am happy with the work and will definately go back to incognito. I highly recomend them, especially if you want any type of birds, or Japanese style, go see Jason at Incognito in Pasadena. His birds are amazing, I never even thought about gettin something like that done, but his stuff looks like it is straight of a national geographic.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:34 AM   #799
325irollin
Zilvia Member

325irollin is an unknown quantity at this point
I want a tattoo. Some piercings are cool but I would never get one. They seem juvenile to me and good jobs wouldn't let you have them in anyways.
325irollin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:37 AM   #800
cserrano86
Zilvia Addict

cserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
I like it. I am happy with the work and will definately go back to incognito. I highly recomend them, especially if you want any type of birds, or Japanese style, go see Jason at Incognito in Pasadena. His birds are amazing, I never even thought about gettin something like that done, but his stuff looks like it is straight of a national geographic.
Jason has a sick portfolio. The shop itself is great and well worth the money...

Chris Serrano
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
Watch the Mac cracks! Zilvia runs on Mac and oh a few Linux servers.
cserrano86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:06 PM   #801
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
^ cosign on that jason is my current artist incognito

i've got all my work done at that shop its the closest to my work and the service is amazing

outline and bandage shading was done by adam forman who used to work at incognito but now works high voltage tatoo (LA ink) took about 2hrs

jason Schroder did all the greys and fill ins took about 1 and a half hrs pic is flipped so don't get confused lol tatt is located on my right ribcage

i'm gonna get schedule another appointment to finally color it in hopefully another 1 and half hr session and i'll be done

hopefully it'll look like this when its done

Last edited by s13poop; 08-05-2009 at 12:34 PM..
Old 08-05-2009, 02:29 PM   #802
FRpilot
Post Whore!

FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
vid/cartoon ones are dope as long as they are done correctly. kind of a cult following type thing.

that doesn't look right.

should be a terminator model 800/850 endo-skeleton underneath that torn flesh.

if you rip peter parker's chest apart like that, i bet you wouldn't find his costume underneath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:52 PM   #803
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
i think that spiderman shit looks cool, and its not that if you rip off peter parkers skin off you will have the costume under it, but that the guy with the tatt probably feels that he is really spider man or wishes he was or really likes him. i thought it was cool, and original. more origninal then most of the biomech stuff i see, but there is som e biomech stuff that is mind blowing.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:29 PM   #804
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325irollin View Post
I want a tattoo. Some piercings are cool but I would never get one. They seem juvenile to me and good jobs wouldn't let you have them in anyways.
Name me a facial piercing, ill tell you how to hide it.

Also, portland, or. If you need tattoos pm me! Ill be settled in and tattooing as well as filling up appointments on september 20th!
Old 08-05-2009, 10:25 PM   #805
artdrifter
Zilvia Member

artdrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Some of these are so legit
artdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:30 AM   #806
92civicboost

92civicboost is an unknown quantity at this point
Some recent stuff i did or started.. Nothing too fancy but figured i would still share..

My girls newest ink

92civicboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:52 AM   #807
orange13donkey
Leaky Injector

orange13donkey is an unknown quantity at this point
A few of mine...

orange13donkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 08:50 PM   #808
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop View Post

That seems crazy.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:48 PM   #809
91drftr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
this thread is bad ass......anyways i thought ide share what i got

well i started with my ears just regular piercing then i moved to gauging them and im at double zero gauge with flared plugs. as for tats well here r the pics this is it for now but not done yet i will be turning this into a full sleeve

sorry for the not so good pics but these r the only ones i have

ignore the backround lol
91drftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 10:33 PM   #810
s13poop
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
That seems crazy.
haha exactly why i got it