Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-05-2009, 01:16 PM   #781
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews

custom DD style 3inch exhaust

K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2009, 01:22 PM   #782
aa87
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
aa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aa87
Quote:
Originally Posted by svensko View Post
This is seriously what's wrong with the 240 community. Yes, I realize it's bosozoku but it's still incredibly stupid. You guys wonder why people think 240 owners are ricers then you do crap like this to your cars.

I realize it's your car and what not, but what you do to make it look incredibly stupid reflects upon all of us. You're just making the rest of the world think we're just as tasteless as you are.
Who cares its called doing what you want. While you may get orgasmic tingles the closer to stock your car is, others like it outrageous, post your muff or shutup, because 10 bucks says its either n1 or stock style.

Blast pipes! Dirty dirty blast pipes!

Old 01-05-2009, 01:26 PM   #783
svensko
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
svensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to svensko
asdfasdfasdf

Last edited by svensko; 12-23-2009 at 10:48 PM..
svensko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:35 PM   #784
aa87
Zilvia FREAK!

aa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to aa87
Quote:
My car is in fact completely stock at the moment. I also owe $0 in debt, don't live off of Ramen, and don't drink shitty beer.

Also, you don't see these retarded trends from Supra owners, RX-7 owners, 350Z owners, S2000 owners, etc. etc. This is just 17 year olds trying to be JAY DE EM AS FUGG YO.
No shit, your trying to compare a car with a value of 1000 bucks to say something that has a kbb of 15,000-20,000.

As for me, i also owe no debt, i eat filet mignon and drink blue moon intravaneously. Boso, not boso, jay dee em, dtm, i dunno, sorry were not 45 and don't appreciate the value of a stock kouki.

Back on topic.

I tried to make my own dual tips once.
That was when throwing shiny option stickers on your car was the fire.

And as for your ninja edit with the honda stuff.

No they are doing stupid stuff like this...

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread...2397000&page=9
Old 01-05-2009, 01:39 PM   #785
svensko
Zilvia Junkie

svensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymore
asdfasdfasdf

Last edited by svensko; 12-23-2009 at 10:50 PM..
Old 01-05-2009, 01:55 PM   #786
NeedCAforS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
NeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NeedCAforS13
Fujitsubo 2.75inch

NeedCAforS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 02:30 PM   #787
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
I own a lexus sc400 with the largest most aggressive aero you can buy for the car. I also have converted my dual exhuast top a single 5" diameter 7" long tipped can so it stick out past my aero. I have crooked sparkly stickers and soon to be white sprkly wheels.

I am 26

Oh look its not just 17 year old nissan drivers haveing character either
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 02:32 PM   #788
svensko
Zilvia Junkie

asdfasdfasdf

Last edited by svensko; 12-23-2009 at 10:50 PM..
Old 01-05-2009, 02:38 PM   #789
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Also, you don't see these retarded trends from Supra owners, RX-7 owners, 350Z owners, S2000 owners, etc. etc.
Personally I don't see many tastefully modded cars from them either, exterior-wise. Mostly just ugly sunken overpriced aftermarket wheels, wheel gap everywhere, tacky aero or lips, and heaps of unpainted carbon fiber. As a very broad generalization, it seems that people with cheaper cars and less money make better use of it. And by the way, the short-lived "boso" boom on here died out last spring when squidd or whoever influential decided not to do his car like that anymore and everyone followed. You topped a picture from months ago only to whine about it.

And don't you use Yuta's name in vain my good sir.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 03:58 PM   #790
weshole
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
weshole is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Apexi N1. (older style).

Old 01-05-2009, 05:32 PM   #791
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Svensko go have your applesauce intravenously at your old folks home and stop bitching about other peoples exhaust.

I'm sure there's a geriatrics stock S14 appreciation club somewhere you can go join.

Old man Dexter Video by BRIKOLO - MySpace Video In case you didn't catch the applesauce reference.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 09:58 PM   #792
BillWatcher
Zilvia Junkie

BillWatcher is making a name for him/her selfBillWatcher is making a name for him/her self
lol Exhaust make you this mad?? Well 17 years old is close I am 26 and have a BA in Information Technology.

Yes I am a ricer, but I do not give the 240 community a bad name, not even the import community. YOU my friend are the embarrassment, why? Because you are a D-Bag. You are the guy that is a A-hole to people for no reason and talks trash. Me on the other hand will respect anyone that mods there car because its a passion/hobby. I will not be an ass and treat you any different if you drive a altezza/pin stripped/5 inch exhaust, civic or a "JDM clean" 240 or a rat rod....

Stop being a douche and stop hating.

Rules: just for your
Old 01-06-2009, 12:36 AM   #793
dat411kid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dat411kid is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by weshole View Post
Apexi N1. (older style).

Your car is Win....I like!
Old 01-06-2009, 01:25 AM   #794
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Up Garage catback.

First I've actually seen stateside...so, considered rare.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 02:59 AM   #795
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
Buddy Club Spec II tip on custom piping

New shit. Spoon mid pipe, no name muffler.

A walk down memory lane.. The old Silvia

Dart Izumi

Buddy Club Spec II

Kakimoto Mega N1

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 05:19 AM   #796
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to Quail
Generic rebranded Chinese crap with 3" downpipe and test pipe.

Old 01-06-2009, 05:20 AM   #797
mateoo
Zilvia Member

mateoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMB0iKT View Post
3 inch piping to two 3.5 inch magnaflow mufflers

where can i get those tail lights?
mateoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 05:34 AM   #798
murda-c
Post Whore!

murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Ebay lights plus some transparent paint or vinyl.
Old 01-06-2009, 08:40 PM   #799
tincan

tincan is an unknown quantity at this point
Custom straight pipe

tincan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 08:58 PM   #800
jayrawr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
jayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jayrawr
custom 3 inch mandrel bent stainless steel pipes, with 16 inch resonator, to aspec blast pipes

Old 01-06-2009, 09:05 PM   #801
FinkenS14
Zilvia Member

FinkenS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to FinkenS14
Gay magnaflow that came on the car when I got it...

Anybody got any suggestions for some good looking cans with the burnt tip? Kinda like this ebay one? Maybe even suggest this ebay one?
eBay Motors: UNIVERSAL TITANIUM BURNT TIP JDM MUFFLER EXHAUST +15HP (item 140292490382 end time Jan-07-09 19:22:40 PST)
Old 01-06-2009, 09:14 PM   #802
BoostedCoupe
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
BoostedCoupe can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinkenS14 View Post
Gay magnaflow that came on the car when I got it...

Anybody got any suggestions for some good looking cans with the burnt tip? Kinda like this ebay one? Maybe even suggest this ebay one?
eBay Motors: UNIVERSAL TITANIUM BURNT TIP JDM MUFFLER EXHAUST +15HP (item 140292490382 end time Jan-07-09 19:22:40 PST)
Dont get an ebay muffler. For some reasson everytime i buy one. 3" inlet 4.5" tip, they are always way to small compaired to a real can. Just get a ebay catback if you dont want to buy a big name one.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:05 AM   #803
Sean P.
Zilvia Member

Sean P. will become famous soon enoughSean P. will become famous soon enoughSean P. will become famous soon enoughSean P. will become famous soon enough

Hella dirty nur spec whaaaaaaaaattt
Sean P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:39 AM   #804
DoriSaruMark
Leaky Injector

DoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really nice
KA

DORI SARU! SPL version 2.2.2.1 3in straight-in-yo-face pipe
DoriSaruMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:27 AM   #805
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Drift Monkey? How original.

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 01-07-2009, 11:59 AM   #806
J ROK
Zilvia Member

J ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really nice
HKS hi-power TI carbon muffler, straight 3 inch piping

Old 01-07-2009, 12:29 PM   #807
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews

my old one....

custom made
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:59 PM   #808
DoriSaruMark
Leaky Injector

DoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really nice
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa Troopa View Post
Drift Monkey? How original.

The Original Since 2002!
DoriSaruMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 03:04 PM   #809
FinkenS14
Zilvia Member

FinkenS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to FinkenS14
Thing is I dont want to buy a catback right now because the nimrod that put the magnaflow system on before be had it welded, and I dont feel like cutting up a nice name brand, or ebay catback, and ahving it welded, when Im just gunna have to fab/cut something up again when I swap my RB25

So is there anything other then ebay cans where i can just buy the can itself.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:02 AM   #810
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

I’ve never heard of anyone having to have an exhau st made when RB swapping a car...

Buy my Stillway shifter!